Videos and YouTube Clips of Royal Events (not Weddings)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I thought those faces look familiar.

The videos of Grace Kelly, Princess of Monaco and Princess Diana's are so beautiful!!!
Thank you, Dear Zubiaur!

I really hope this is the correct place to put this - it's not a "royal event" video but looking through this thread, people have posted their own YouTube videos so I think I'm okay.

I made this video after spending some time in the royal watching world and looking at forums (not just this one) and blogs. I realized that it's all a bit like high school!

I really like the song "High School Never Ends" by Bowling for Soup so I decided to pair the lyrics with pictures of various royalty. It's all in good fun, please don't take me for a vicious person :flowers: Enjoy!

YouTube - ‪Royal Watching - High School Never Ends‬‏

Does anyone have a video of the pre wedding interview of edward and sophie?I saw a picture of it in a thread but I can't find the video.

The Royal Maunday Service 2011 with Queen Elizabeth ll

A brilliant version of Zadok the Priest performed by the choir of Westminster Abbey and the choristers of Her Majesty's Chapel Royal at St James's Palace
Written as a coronation anthem for King George ll of Great Britain and has been sung at every subsequent British Coronation, traditionally performed during the sovereign's anointing.
The words of the anthem have been used in every English, and later British coronation since that of King Edgar at Bath Abbey in 973.
(the Queen looks great in blue)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcfR4utkASo

Last edited:
Garter recites the Queen Mother's styles and honours.

In this short clip (10 mins) we see the Garter Principal King of Arms recite the Queen Mother's British styles and titles. For many people watching, this was the first time the office of the Garter Principal King of Arms was brought to their attention.

The Garter Principal King of Arms (also Garter King of Arms or simply Garter) is the senior King of Arms, and the senior Officer of Arms of the College of Arms, the heraldic authority with jurisdiction over England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The position has existed since 1415.
Garter Principal King of Arms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Garter appears at around 1:27 and afterwards the Queen Mother's insignia are taken down from the high alter, and towards the end of the clip we see the congregation including many representatives of the world's royal families bow and curtsey to the casket/coffin
Queen Mothers Funeral Part 13 - YouTube

Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg during during a visit to The US

Emperor Wilhelm II of Germany opened a new Olympic Stadium.

Interview with Queen Letizia, a month before the world knew that she was the girlfriend of the future King Felipe VI (2003 Prince of Asturias Awards)

A video comparing Princess Diana and Princess Grace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom