People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This morning I was watching "Happy Days", and...Ralph Malph reminded me Prince Harry!

Is it only mee or does Jennifer Aniston resembles CP Maxima??

:previous:

Oh yes, years ago I had the same impression. :flowers: As for Marie & Mary, I don't see any resemblence exept for the eye-colour. :D

After seeing them in the spotlight for several years and seeing them up close, no, Mary and Marie don't look that a like. But when Marie first appeared on the scene, she definitely struck me as a tanner version of Mary. they share similar builds, with the same hair and eye color, face shape and nose. Their main difference is their skin: Mary has blue/pink undertones while Marie has olive complexion.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if Marie has purposely revamped her style to look more distinct from Mary after all the press attention.

In some pictures Q.Rania reminds me of Brooke Shields,because of the thick eyebrows I guess.

Wow- I always thought q Rania reminded me of someone, it is brooke sheilds! What a great thread, love it!

I don't know if you agree,but sometimes CP Felipe of Spain reminds me of Clive Owen,the actor.What do you think?

Yes, Melina. There's something around Felipe's eyes especially which reminds me on Clive as well. They have similar structures.

Exactly.And same expressions,especially when they smile.

Back
Top Bottom