The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Aristocracy

I hope that someday I will take a photo to a member of the Princely Family of Monaco...
Did anyone of you take real photos to the Casiraghi

Old 08-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Nobility

Thanks Yennie, Her Majesty and Covdm,

Here are photos of Queen Sonja and King Harald taken By Ace Cheong while we attended an event in their honor.

Empress Michiko of Japan taken by Ace Cheong

Queen Sofia taken by me

Old 08-09-2006, 12:05 AM
Aristocracy

PrincessDianaFan,

I don't want to put you on the spot but how do you manage to get so close to these people? Are you in a government position or something?

I have to admit, I am so jealous!

You are fortunate to be this close.

Tenngirl
Old 08-09-2006, 12:06 AM
Heir Apparent

PrincessDianafan, if you don't mind me asking, who is Ace Cheong? Is he your friend or a professional photographer?
Old 08-09-2006, 12:47 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Thesepics are just wonderful! Hope I could be close to a Royal some day of my life...

But it's possible to be near a Royal...Believe me! I will tell you three little stories:1) My brother was near the Emperor and the Empress of Japan when they visited Argentina in the 90's. He has no camera with him...GRRR. . He said they are warm, nice people. Akihito and Michiko were driven to know the Japanese Garden of Buenos Aires (where there is a House to drink Tea and eat Sushi, Sashimi, Shabu-Shabu and all the Japanese meals you can imagine), and there, they were teased by a comic actor very known here...and they laughed heartily! They acted in a very natural way.

2)My father knew Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlvai and Shahbanu Farah Dibah, when they visited Comodoro Rivadavia, the city in Patagonia where he is born. He got really close of them, and said they were cheerful and very approachable. He even signed the Book of Visit right below the Shah! They were visiting Comodoro for it is in a region well known for its oyl industry.

3) A friend of my Grandfather, knew that King Balduin of Belgium was visiting us (I think it was in the 60') and wanted to demonstrate how easy it was to kill a king (we-ell...He is an intellectual. He has this sort of weird ideas). He went to a demonstration that belgian community performed for the King and he approached him, in a very easy way. Then, he gave to him, a little punch in his back, that made the King to turn. My Grandpa's friend smiled to him and shaked his hand saying in French, how much he admired him. Later, he used to said: "If I should want to put him to sleep, I only should have a knife in my hand. So, the punch on his back could have been mortal. So, you see..It's quite easy to kill a King".

I think that it could have been easy to PrincessDianaFan to get close to some Royals.

Vanesa.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:05 AM
Nobility

Purple Platinum,

He is my friend and a freelance photographer who accompanies me on assignments. He knows of this website and has told me he is more than happy to have his photographs displayed here. All the photographs posted are from our own personal collections and have not been published in any way shape or form anywhere else. If you have any further questions about him you might like to email him via his website www.aceimagesmedia.com.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:20 AM
Nobility

Hi Tenngirl,

I'm a freelance writer and I work with my friend freelance photographer Ace Cheong who knows of this website and is happy to share his photos here. You can check out his website at www.aceimagesmedia.com.

Just two months ago I was introduced to their Majesties the Emperor and Emperss of Japan, in my capacity as an author, not a journalist. Unfortunately Ace was denied a press pass and couldn't get in, otherwise he would have gotten some great shots. The Emperor and Empress are extremely gracious, soft-spoken people.

Met most of the other Royals at the IOC Conference last year.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessDianafan
Purple Platinum,

He is my friend and a freelance photographer who accompanies me on assignments. He knows of this website and has told me he is more than happy to have his photographs displayed here. All the photographs posted are from our own personal collections and have not been published in any way shape or form anywhere else. If you have any further questions about him you might like to email him via his website www.aceimagesmedia.com.
Thank you very much for explaining that, PrincessDianafan...
Well, we're looking forward to real photos of royals from you and your friend.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:21 AM
Aristocracy

I agree Purple Platinum.
I am anxious to see more pictures from PrincessDianaFan too!

By the way, Princessdianafan, have you ever been close to Princess Masako? What is she like? She seems like SUCH a CLASSY lady, I deeply respect her. I hope things are going better for her now.

Tenngirl
Old 08-10-2006, 06:17 AM
Nobility

Hi Tenngirl,

Thanks. Nope, Haven't seen or met Princess Masako yet only her in-laws.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

Bumping this thread in the hope of finding some more photos. We're always on the lookout for photos by our members that we can use to illustrate articles at the articles site.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Royal picture galleries

In this gallery many royals are mentioned.

Kennen Sie den? - Nachrichten Vermischtes - WELT ONLINE

Take a look at the following pictures:

1, 2, 7, 8, 11, 12, 35, 36, 45, 46, 52, 53, 55, 56, 59, 60, 99, 100, 101, 127, 128, 131, 132, 133, 134, 139, 140, 151, 152, 157, 158
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

ZDF has a gallery about the current regents of Norway, Denmark and Belgium:

Regenten: Norwegen, Dänemark, Belgien
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Also has ZDF a gallery about the heirs to the throne in Europe.

Die schönsten Bilder der Royals
Old 07-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Bunte has a gallery about the new Shootingstars in royalty.

BUNTE Royal: Die neuen Shootingstars des Hochadels - BUNTE
Old 07-16-2009, 03:14 AM
Administrator

A reminder this thread is for photos of royals taken by non-professional photographers and the stories surrounding those photos.
I've amended the thread title to make it clearer.

thanks,
Warren
Admin
Old 08-25-2009, 08:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Welt.de has a gallery about the German regents.

Deutsche Herrscher - Nachrichten Kultur - WELT ONLINE
Old 08-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Welt.de has a gallery about the German regents.

Deutsche Herrscher - Nachrichten Kultur - WELT ONLINE
German history is one of the most interesting and captivating.
This gallery proves my statement.

Queen Sonja films very well, I would never think that the photos weren't taken by non-professional photographers.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Royal Highness

Small version of the phots I took to Queen Sofia, last December

Imageshack - cpiadeimagem021.jpg
Imageshack - cpiadeimagem020
Imageshack - centrod.jpg
Imageshack - is110646888ns.jpg
Imageshack - diapo40c3c35c8394403570.jpg
Imageshack - cpiadeimagem024
Old 01-17-2010, 11:52 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Great pictures! You are lucky to own such photos of Queen Sofia and thanks a lot for sharing them with us, Juanita!