Funny face of the royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is picture for 1 000 000! :lol: :ROFLMAO:
NWS-337925.jpg

from profimedia

mims111 said:
This one is picture for 1 000 000! :lol: :ROFLMAO:
from profimedia

When was this and what was he doing? This pic is funny! Thanks Mims111!

Last edited by a moderator:
RachelD said:
When was this and what was he doing? This pic is funny! Thanks Mims111!
It was taken at Koninginnedag (Queen's Day) in 2005.
They play this "game" every year, I think. I also saw the other members of the DRF doing this. ;)

Her_Majesty said:
It was taken at Koninginnedag (Queen's Day) in 2005.
They play this "game" every year, I think. I also saw the other members of the DRF doing this. ;)

It is a traditional childrens game. You hang some cookies on a line, blindfold the child, turn him/her around for x times and say which direction they have to move to eat the cookie. The child that gets the cookie first wins the game.

Lots of small games like these are played at schools, and in villages on for example Queensday.

talking about faces: in hola there is a report about a doctor that makes queen silvia, princess lalla salma and queen rania better faces.

Is it just me, or does Queen Sonja have a tendancy to make those silly faces!:lol: They are all so funny.

In the first one, she seems an old lady lecturing children! :ROFLMAO: :lol:

Vanesa.

Perhaps she was lecturing her eldest daughter? I guess she must seem an old lady to little Leonor, so you might not be to far away from the truth.

BeautyLeonor said:
This one is so funny! She really looks like a Primary School Teacher explaining something to the kids.:D

acdc1 said:
Is it just me, or does Queen Sonja have a tendancy to make those silly faces!:lol: They are all so funny
Oh yes... definitely...

Here's a little best-of:

Funny Face in Finland:D

disappointed?
uhhh yes!

another silly face

explaining something

(Polfoto)

looking drunk? :D

simply hilarious
(Scanpix)

one of the best faces ever
(redcarpeteye)

Last edited:
Queen Sonja has the most expressive face I've ever seen! Good for her! It must be good to be her friend! :D :king4: :photo: :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

Time to close this thread and start a new one. The new one can be found here.

Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom