The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-25-2018, 05:17 PM
Majesty

Crown Chronicles is hiring

We're hiring! The Crown Chronicles wants a royalist with excellent written English skills to join our reporting team. Preferably UK based, but not a prerequisite.

We're also always on the look out for history writers too! Excellent written English skills and a passion for history are the only prerequisites for this role!

Via Crown Chronicles Twitter

For more information contact the editor@thecrownchronicles.co.uk

Old 03-31-2018, 11:28 AM
Commoner

Crown Chronicles

Good morning from Jackson Hole, Wyoming, USA!

I have lived in this gloriously beautiful mountain ski resort near Yellowstone National Park for 15 years. Prior to moving here, I lived in Los Angeles and spent a good deal of time in London. How I loved London when it was perhaps the greatest walking city in the world: safe, manageable on foot, and overflowing with history and tradition -- to say nothing of having great shopping!

A history buff my whole life and the daughter of a history professor, my principal interests have been English and American history. Along with admittedly millions of others, I can trace my family genealogy back to Charlemagne and beyond, which has spurred a greater interest in French and Spanish history. I have successfully practiced interior design in Los Angeles and resort communities for a number of years.

I am interested in the opportunity to offer Crown Chronicles my historical interests and knowledge and excellent writing abilities on your behalf. Please let me know if you are interested in considering me.

Susan Shepard
susan@thestudiojh.com

Susanna Wynne
Old 03-31-2018, 11:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshepard7 View Post
Good morning from Jackson Hole, Wyoming, USA!

I have lived in this gloriously beautiful mountain ski resort near Yellowstone National Park for 15 years. Prior to moving here, I lived in Los Angeles and spent a good deal of time in London. How I loved London when it was perhaps the greatest walking city in the world: safe, manageable on foot, and overflowing with history and tradition -- to say nothing of having great shopping!

A history buff my whole life and the daughter of a history professor, my principal interests have been English and American history. Along with admittedly millions of others, I can trace my family genealogy back to Charlemagne and beyond, which has spurred a greater interest in French and Spanish history. I have successfully practiced interior design in Los Angeles and resort communities for a number of years.

I am interested in the opportunity to offer Crown Chronicles my historical interests and knowledge and excellent writing abilities on your behalf. Please let me know if you are interested in considering me.

Susan Shepard
susan@thestudiojh.com
Rudolph has posted the link to get in touch with Crown Chronicles if you're interested.

BTW: Anyone with any semblance of European ancestry probably can trace their ancestry back to Charlemagne. Its more unique to find out that you're *not* descended from him.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...dam-rutherford

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~