Caption This! Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My! How these children are getting grown up! How tall they are!

Vanesa.

Juan is gonna be 8 on September and he almost reaches his mother's shoulder (she's 5'11):eek:;)

An oldie of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh

From his and the Queen's 1963 tour of Australia (the picture is from my personal collection)
http://i13.tinypic.com/4k9f2n9.jpg
Philip thinking: "Is there a buffalo man, with horns, standing behind me?"
:lol: :ROFLMAO:

His face is really hilarious! Yes...He seems to be wondering about the man with the horns standing behind him. Prince Philip seems to be afraid of him! :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

The Duchess of Cornwall has something to say about the mystery of the Kit Kat wrapper, from Polfoto :flowers:
Camilla: "Now who did this? Who left this kit kat wrapper out? You know it is my favorite candy. Are you trying to tease me or drive me bonkers, leaving this out and it's empty, there's no candy inside? What are you trying to do, to an old lady as myself....? Have you no heart?"
Prince Charles: (thinking) Er...... I guess now is a bad time to tell Milla I ate the chocolate.... I had a moment of weakness, hehe....
Washing away the evidence, part two of the Kit Kat caption, from polfoto also
Prince Charles: (thinking) I'll just use this handy foamy gel stuff to wash away all the crums and residue from that delicious chocolate, and Milla will never know....
Camilla: Hey, Charles, are you almost done? I need to wash my hands too. That wrapper was all sticky.... whoever ate it must have been in such a hurry, so messy.....

Last edited:
The last one is too hilarious!!!! And I think you are right Rhapsodybrat...Irene looks as if she REALLY wanted to go to the bathroom! :angel: :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

The last one is too hilarious!!!! And I think you are right Rhapsodybrat...Irene looks as if she REALLY wanted to go to the bathroom! :angel: :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

It is indees hilarious Vanesa. Its a brilliont caption. Irene looks hilarious in that picture :lol:

From Getty....
The Trooping downpour
The Queen: Let there be sunlight and daises!.... (the rain comes) Damn, still doesn't work.....
Philip: (thinking) Ah dear Lilibet, I suspect I should make her start a new hobby!
Charles: Ah yeah, Ma'ama, still haven't got the God trick down, have you?
;)

Last edited:
Queen Elizabeth's face is very worried! It looks as if she wouldn't want any rain..isn't it? But Prince Charles doesn't looks a bit amused, either! :D

Vanesa.

Hmmm...It seems like she is scratching her neck! :lol:

Vanesa.

She looks pissed off though, hehe, like (thinking) That bloody Lord Chamberlain, he got us the wrong tea flavor again, he knows I like the raspberry Earl Grey! (note: I have no idea if Earl Grey actually makes a raspberry flavor). :lol:

Don't be so mean! He is READING! Don't forget that he is a little toddler and he is alreadt READING! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lol: That's absoluetely wonderful, what a mature, intelligent young man! :w00t2::heart:

Vanesa.

The reading should be very interesting because he was very concentrated.:D

Don't be so mean! He is READING! Don't forget that he is a little toddler and he is alreadt READING! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lol: That's absoluetely wonderful, what a mature, intelligent young man! :w00t2::heart:

Vanesa.

ha ha! i just had to do this caption. remember those photos of him waving to his grandpa Henrik's red car getting towed away for repairs? that was my inspiration. well, seeing that boys will be boys, sometimes toy trucks trump baby sisters. hee hee.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you are so good at these caption

i have to say there are a few royals that are good and gives these faces... i am thinking of maxima and victoria

one just wonder what are they saying or thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom