The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-07-2019, 10:55 PM
Majesty

Uh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Claude View Post
Ingrid Alexandra of Norway is on my one to watch list.

When I look at the Norwegian Royals, I think of Diana bragging that she bred good looks into the BRF - my response to that is "sure Jan." Queen Sonja, on the other hand, can definitely boast that shr bred good looks into the Norewegian Royal Family.
I have read pretty much everything in print about Diana. This is the first time I heard that she asserted that she " bred good looks into the BRF"...that really does not sound like something she would say at all.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 01-08-2019, 12:23 AM
Commoner

Meghan, Madeleine, Charlotte, Alessandra of Hanover

Felix, Felipe, Christian of Hanover

Older: Phillip DOE, GD Henri,

Elizabeth II of the 1950s, Grace de Monaco

Susanna Wynne
Old 01-08-2019, 12:39 AM
Majesty

For males only, I select Pierre Casiraghi, Carl- Philip of Sweden, King Felipe of Spain, Amadeo of Belgium and Christian of Hanover.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 01-08-2019, 01:26 AM
Royal Highness

Haakon & Frederik have both aged well to this point. Like fine wines.
A young Felipe of Spain.
Prince Felix and his wife Claire of Luxembourg.
Prince William when he was 19 was very good looking.
King Willem Alexanders brothers when they were young men were good looking.
Meghan and Catherine are both very attractive. And Crown Princess Mary.
And The Sheikha Mozah of Qatar. A very attractive Lady.
Old 01-08-2019, 03:36 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Uh

I have read pretty much everything in print about Diana. This is the first time I heard that she asserted that she " bred good looks into the BRF"...that really does not sound like something she would say at all.
It was from a documentary. In fairness to her, it was not Diana saying it directly, rather someone quoting her. It went something along the lines of someone saying to Diana that she bred height into the royal family, and she responded that she had bred good looks into the family as well.

ETA:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...royal-news-spt
Old 01-08-2019, 06:26 AM
Royal Highness

I forgot to mention Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan. And her husband King Jigme Wangchuk is very goodlooking.
Old 01-08-2019, 06:51 AM
Royal Highness

Crown Princess Mette Marit is Lovely
Old 01-08-2019, 10:11 AM
Heir Apparent

I am surprised Queen Mathiilde didn’t make to any of the previous posters’ lists, She is the best looking royal in my opinion in the 40-5O age bracket. I guess most of the previous lists focused either on younger or older royals.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Uh

https://www.her.ie/celeb/princess-di...william-434676
Old 01-08-2019, 11:14 AM
Majesty

Thank you Queen Claude and Countessmeout.

Not only was Diana silly for saying that....she was incorrect imo.

Old 01-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

In the British royal family I'd say that Lady Frederick Windsor is currently the most beautiful member male or female. Sophie is a stunning looking girl.
Old 01-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

In the male category.

I would select Pierre Casiraghi, Prince Carl-Philip of Sweden, King Felipe of Spain, Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark. Amadeo of Belgium is good-looking too.

In younger days, I though that Prince William was very hot (not much anymore, he wasn't like a good wine unfortunately). Prince harry and King Jigme Khesar were always attractive, but they never topped my list, the same with Haakon of Norway (but he has a very hot body).

In the younger generation, I think that Grabriel of Belgium is the most good-looking teen, all of the Greek boys are good-looking too. And I believe that Vincent of Denmark and Prince George will break women's heart in the future.

In the female category.

Queen Jetsun Pema tops my list. But Grace Kelly was extremely beautiful. Honorable mentions to Queen Letizia of Spain (even though she is very thin and changed some of her facial features, she was always very pretty), a young Queen Mathilde, a young Charlotte Casiraghi, a young Princess Diana, a young Queen Rania, a young Queen Paola and a young Queen Anne-Marie. I know, many youngs, but they were real beauties when they were young.

In the younger generation, I think Leonor of Spain is still the most beautiful child, lets see how it goes for her teens. But Ingrid Alexandra is becoming a very beautiful teen. Princess Alexia is the most beautiful in the Dutch Royal Family, sorry about that. She'll be a stunning adult.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Nobility

Madeleine is stunning. She really does top the list for me for females. That said, I'd add that Mary and Catherine are high on my list, too.

For males, Carl-Philip tops the list with Frederick and Haakon on there, too.
Old 08-04-2019, 09:48 AM
Aristocracy

In the female category:
Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, is very beautiful.

In the male category:
Prince Carl-Philip of Sweden and King Felipe of Spain are the most handsome.
Old 08-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Majesty

For females: Queen Jetsun tops the list followed by Meghan Duchess of Sussex, Princess Madeleine of Sweden, and the former Alessandra de Osma, now Princess Alessandra of Hanover.

For males: Carl-Philip of Sweden, Felipe of Spain, and Amadeo of Belgium.

In the category of Royals under 21 years:
Princess Elisabeth Duchess of Brabant
Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
Prince Gabriel of Belgium
Prince Nikolai of Denmark

Non Royal aristocrats: Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice Borrommeo, Charlotte Casiraghi Rassam