The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-06-2017, 12:55 PM
Commoner

Current royals
Female: Princess Madeleine
Male: Crownprince Haakon, Prince Harry

Older royals
Female: Queen Elizabeth II, Grandduchess Maria Romanowa, Princess Grace and Queen Sonja
Male: Prince Phillip, King George VI

Old 12-06-2017, 01:13 PM
Majesty

Taste is in the eye of the beholder. Madeleine is far too Barbie for me. The younger Mette-Marit had a stunning classic Nordic beauty.

Old 12-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Majesty

Pranter in all fairness I did not include Charlotte Casiraghi, her brother Pierre or her sister in law Beatrice because they are not Royal and it's a good thing they are not as I think they'd blow most of the others out of the water. The Grimaldi/Casiraghis have hit the Beauty Mother Lode imo.

I think Mette-Marit had/has incredible bone structure and good skin, but I have never found her truly beautiful.

ETA: Letizia Ortiz at the time of her wedding to Felipe was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen, ditto Rania of Jordan. But extreme weight loss and (possible)Botox have taken away from their looks rather than enhanced them, imo.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 12-06-2017, 01:33 PM
Commoner

I think Mette has her moments, she can look incredibly stunning, but she can also look not the best some days.
She hasnt aged *that* good.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

In no particular order, current:
Queen Rania of Jordan
Queen Jetsun of Bhutan
Beatrice Borromeo
Catherine, duchess of Cambridge
K.Felipe of Spain
P.Nikolai of Denmark

all imo ofcourse

thought about but didn't make the cut:
Charlotte Casiraghi wins facial beauty hands down, but for me spoils the total package with her posture
P.Charlene of Monaco used to be one of my favs lookswise, but she often looks desinterested or "tight"
Old 12-06-2017, 02:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm going to include the non-Royals but associated with them anyway.

The women:
1. Charlotte Casiraghi
2. Queen Jetsun
3. Princess Caroline
4. Beatrice Borromeo
5. Queen Rania
6. Princess Ameerah
7. Princess Madeleine
8. Princess Claire
9. Princess Haya
10. Lalla Salma

Not to say other women aren't beautiful. I think Máxima, Mary, Catherine etc. are all really attractive women but alas a list is a list.

The men:
1. Prince Carl-Philip
2. Pierre Casiraghi
3. Andrea Casiraghi
4. Sheikh Hamdan
5. Prince Harry
6. Prince Amadeo
7. Crown Prince Haakon (with a beard)
8. Crown Prince Frederik
9. Prince William when he was younger
10. Prince Felix of Lux
Old 12-06-2017, 02:41 PM
Majesty

GREAT list, Empress Merel!

I forgot about Amadeo of Belgium. Extremely tall and attractive. William was very handsome when he was 18-20 years old .

I have never found Harry the least bit handsome physically, but his personality and character make up for it.

I completely agree that if you include non Royal but Royal associated women Charlotte Casiraghi wins hands down. I simply cannot think of any female in the Gotha with a more beautiful face than that girl, in spite of bad posture, and clothing choices.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 12-06-2017, 02:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Older/Past:
Male - HRH Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh (greek god)
Female - HSH Princess Grace of Monaco (stunning beauty)

Current:
Male - HRH King Felipe of Spain (tall, dark and handsome with the touch of gray)
Female - HRH Princess Madeleine of Sweden

These are my pics only, of course depending on my own opinions. There are some really pretty/handsome royals, CP Mary, CP Mette Marit, Queen Maxima, CP Haakon, Prince Harry, etc. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
GREAT list, Empress Merel!

I forgot about Amadeo of Belgium. Extremely tall and attractive. William was very handsome when he was 18-20 years old .

I have never found Harry the least bit handsome physically, but his personality and character make up for it.

I completely agree that if you include non Royal but Royal associated women Charlotte Casiraghi wins hands down. I simply cannot think of any female in the Gotha with a more beautiful face than that girl, in spite of bad posture, and clothing choices.
Yes, I can look at Charlotte's face over and over and still be in awe. That shot of her in my icon is hands down one of the most stunning profile shots taken of any woman ever.
Old 12-06-2017, 05:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Gentlemen:
Emperor Charles I of Austria
King Charles (Carl) XIV John of Sweden
Prince Carl Philip of Sweden
Prince Felix of Luxembourg

The Ladies:
Empress Elisabeth of Austria
Queen Alexandra of Great Britain
Old 12-07-2017, 05:08 PM
Aristocracy

I think we can count as 'royal' anyone whose parent is royal, so Charlotte Casiraghi and Zara Tindall etc. They may not have a title, but they are members of their respective royal families. If they appear at their family's important occasions, they're royal enough to me. Your grandmother is the Queen or your uncle the reigning Prince, that's good enough for me.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:25 PM
Heir Apparent

And we have a new Princess Truly beautiful - Princess Alessandra of Hannover, nee de Osma.

A Duchess-to-be/future Princess Henry of Wales is stunningly beautiful.

Male Royal men in the past:
King Hussein bin Talal of Jordan, Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi.
Also Grand Duchess Maria Theresa of Luxembourg was beautiful in her youth, and Queen Silvia too (I love the Latino type of beauty).