Stephanie's Music

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think she was so pretty in the mid-1980's, no wrinkles not over-tanned, etc. Has the overall dark attractiveness of her father's side, and the fantastic cheekbones of her mother.

Sky Fall Down from her second album, found on Youtube:

Thanks for this kiina. She was so stunning -- exotic and androgynous yet feminine.

Last edited by a moderator:
In SKY FALL DOWN her lip syncing either got alot better or she was actually singing.

I noticed that too. Also that she has a funny way to hold the microphone. She sort of holds it with her fingers. :)

OMG this is sooo embarrasing. Poor little rich girl getting indulged as a singer because she stamps her feet and demands it. I suppose she also believed she got her record deal because she was a supreme talent.

I think she had an interesting voice which I still enjoy listening to, especially from her first album.

angela said:
OMG this is sooo embarrasing. Poor little rich girl getting indulged as a singer because she stamps her feet and demands it. I suppose she also believed she got her record deal because she was a supreme talent.

Agree with you. She is completely talentless. No voice, bad move on stage. She is stucked on floor and juste moves her knees. It dramaticall.
Nevertheess she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL

Thanks for posting, i have to admit i completely forgot she used to be a singer (is she still?)

Hello :)

I am new here and from Germany. I love Stephs music, I have both CDs the collectors edition of Besion what was limited to 300 copies and the VHS "Once Upon a Time" :) If you wall want I can tell you the story how I cam to Stephanies music and what her music means to me. I have a long history with ther songs...

I had completely forgotten all about Stephanie's Pop music career even though I heard "In the Closet" by Michael Jackson on the radio earlier.

If you all did not noticed but "Besoin" got a rerelase as double CD Collectors Edition in France. I just got my copy not long ago. It was worth it. Lots of rare stuff on there :)

If you all did not noticed but "Besoin" got a rerelase as double CD Collectors Edition in France. I just got my copy not long ago. It was worth it. Lots of rare stuff on there :)

Thanks! Just got mine on ebay. Dis Tout Bas Dis is a song I only ever had on a worn-out cassette, but I always really liked it, and no other reissue has had it.

Yeah that was a nice Bonus :) I had it only on LP. Glad I could help. I do not have many Stephanie friends and fans. I hope one day "Once Upon a Time" the documentary about Stephanie will be out to DVD as well. I have the VHS but never seen this again. Not sure If they ever showed it on TV or somewhere else. It contains most of the Videoclips and very rare behind the scenes stuff from shooting the videos and Stephanie as well.

Yeah that was a nice Bonus :) I had it only on LP. Glad I could help. I do not have many Stephanie friends and fans. I hope one day "Once Upon a Time" the documentary about Stephanie will be out to DVD as well. I have the VHS but never seen this again. Not sure If they ever showed it on TV or somewhere else. It contains most of the Videoclips and very rare behind the scenes stuff from shooting the videos and Stephanie as well.

I enjoy Stephanie's music quite a lot. Carla Bruni's voice reminds me of hers - I love her cds as well.

Yes, it would be lovely to have a dvd reissue. Of course, it's even harder to get in the US, because of regions.

Yeah US is a rough one...there was a lot of things planned but I guess the way Stephanie was going with her music was not for everybody these stoped the concert as well. Very sad, would be nice to see her life on stage :cool: But oh well :) We have the memorys :cool:

In Sweden it was shown on TV back in the days. :)

In Sweden it was shown on TV back in the days. :)

Wow I guess in french with subtitels. I was so lucky to find the VHS in Italy 2 years ago. Its a very nice one and its on DVD my collection now :) It was the reason why I build the convertible last years in the color Besoin Blue. I loved the intro of Fleur Du Mal in instrumental and hope soon I can remake that great song. Nice to hear from you :)

Back
Top Bottom