Stephanie's homes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glistening Seas

:rose: I don't know how many homes they have but i think it's nice that Stephani & Caroline both have at least one place that's next to the others??:heartflower:

Well the house n the hills she lived in with Mario Jutare and I thinks it was his house and he still lives in in. The house in San Fernando Valley she bought wih Ron Bloom and as far as I know Ron soled the house after their break-up...

I know that the house she had with Bloom was in Toluca Lake. This is down the street from my hometown. If I knew what house it was, I could take a pic of it and we can see what it looks like now. toluca lake is a great part of the valley to live in. It's very nice and pretty low key. Ron Bloom seemed like a nice guy. I think he was one of her better relationships. :)

I would like to know how many homes Princess Stephanie have. And, Is it true that she have a apartment in New York City, USA?

(Old question but I'll answer it.)

Yes, from what I read, Stephanie (according to her father's will) got the family apartment in New York City and also a chalet in Gstaad.

I don't think Rainier's will was ever made public. I've found out a few thing during the years that the media say was in Rainier's will, but that cannot have been.
Thy said La Vigie went to Caroline, but in fact it is SBM property.
The chalet the Grimaldi's had in Gstaad was sold in the 80's. Maybe they mean the chalet in Auron, but I don't know if it was Rainier's or if it's Stephanie herself who had it built.

Does Stephanie currently live in Clos Saint-Martin and does Caroline currently live in Clos St. Pierre???

^ Not sure about Steph (I'll leave that for Sebastien. He is our Steph expert after all. :)), but Clos St. Pierre is Caroline's home base when in Monaco. And since she has Alexandra in school there from September-July, I imagine she's there presently.

Ok. Thanks.
Good to know for my next visit to Monaco :cool:

I believe this picture was taken in Stephanie's Clos Saint-Martin.

Besides that...I wrote a card to Stephanie last moth. I used the Royal Adress, i never got an answer. Do they not transfer the mail to her :) Or do I use the wrong Adress :)

Besides that...I wrote a card to Stephanie last moth. I used the Royal Adress, i never got an answer. Do they not transfer the mail to her :) Or do I use the wrong Adress :)

I have received answers two times so far, addressing sendings to to the princely palace. Not by her personally, but by her secretary who we see with her all the time.

I have no idea what went wrong, the last time I send something it was a little thank you for the music and my story why her music gives me hope. The other was just a short card. No answer at all. It was nothing fany :) I even wrote it personal, with greetings from my wife who also liked her music :) Adressed it always with S.A.S Stephanie De Monaco and the regular adress...mayby smething wrong there ?

Back
Top Bottom