Stephanie's homes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why do they not live in these houses anymore? Too small? Where does Caroline live when she's in Monaco? I remember these houses as being lovely and very private despite their location.

Stanwix said:
Why do they not live in these houses anymore? Too small? Where does Caroline live when she's in Monaco? I remember these houses as being lovely and very private despite their location.

Caro uses the house when she is in Monaco.

Not really Steph's home...but her boat :
The 'Louine' ....

photo source: Google

Attachments

• stephanie1.JPG
    stephanie1.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 2,668
  • stephanie2.JPG
    stephanie2.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 2,633
Last edited:
I wouldn't mind living in her Clos Saint Martin House. Very nice!!

michelle said:
Outside of Steph's camper ( with Camille's bike, toys, a birdcage and stuff ) 2003

I really like Princess Stephaine -- she's soooo cool!

She does just whatever she wants to do:p

hrhcp said:
Here you can find more pictures of the inside of Steph's 'fifth-wheel' camper:

http://tours.360house.com/viewer_blank.cfm?ID=78922

Looks like she got a custom job. The other models featured on the home page of Teton Homes look to have (2 to) 3 axles, and Steph's has a humungous 4 axles. Definitely all the luxury one needs in the wide open American Wyoming Outwest, but in builtup and confined Europe?????

http://www.tetonhomes.com/

Is this called, drawing attention to one's self?

Her papa gave her a truck for her birthday??? :p

Wow -- how nice of him:)

Please remember to give credit to your sources when attaching photos. You need to do this even if the photos have watermarks and it's quite obvious where they came from. If you have recently posted photos in this forum, please go back and credit the source in your post, if you have not already done so. If you do not credit your sources, the photos will have to be removed as we don't want to get TRF in trouble.

You can review our policy on copyrights here:
http://theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=239931#post239931

Thank you for your co-operation,
Gabriella

This is how Stephanie's appartment looks like inside.
That's how it is devided into the four bedrooms, bathrooms and living room etc..

(Monte Carlo Real Estate)

Attachments

• 12CM.JPG
    12CM.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,073
Poor Stephanie! those houses are so terrible! Gawd, how does anyone live like that? :p
I'm just teasing.... I've always loved the Clos St Martin/St Pierre twin mansions. That's exactly my favorite style for a house. Very Mediterranean. when she lived in the San Fernando Valley, where exactly? Burbank? Burbank is my main stomping ground. a lot of celebs live here now but in the eighties, I don't think so many lived here. A few, but not like today. Nothing like today. Burbank has gone through the roof in terms of real estate prices (well, in terms of everything prices!) It used to be just an average little city, but now it's just like a subdued version of Beverly Hills.

Oh my goodness, the pictures are lovely. I have seen pictures of Caroline’s many residences. This is the first time I have seen Stephanie’s house. Do they still reside in the houses? I wonder if Stephanie still invites her brother for dinner when she is home and he is available. According to an article I read, Albert use to eat at Stephanie’s home for dinner often. The article stated Stephanie has excellent cooking skills. :)

Thanks for sharing the pictures.:flowers:

Stephanie Has some beautiful homes so does Caroline.

Last edited by a moderator:
armelle MORAND said:
You're welcome, Rosana, Lynda & Radker18 !:flowers: :) http://www.vergottini.com/Mediterranean00/MonteCarlo.htm

http://www3.monaco.mc/pglib/html/PG_Galleries/IFMonaco/cheques/images/presentatn.jpg
What do you think about this pic: it is Caroline's home or not ? In her biography, there is mentionned that she has some of her friends Inès and Karl's draws on the walls of her appartment...

Armelle, say special thanks to Grant Vergottini if you know him. His site is very interesting, great photos and he is a good writer, I enjoyed reading :)

Does anybody have any pictures of Stephanie other houses? If so, please share…Thanks:)

I have just read on Vanity Fair, the Italian issue, that Stephanie has bought for 8 million Dollars a beautiful villa on Mauritius Island. They say it is seafront, obviously, with a large garden and a big gymnasium.

I want one of those campers to go on a road trip around Europe!!!! Hahaha in my dreams.

I have just read on Vanity Fair, the Italian issue, that Stephanie has bought for 8 million Dollars a beautiful villa on Mauritius Island. They say it is seafront, obviously, with a large garden and a big gymnasium.

WoW if it is true ,well she goes their a few times a year since forever so it is a great decision to buy a house their I'm sure it is a Beautiful place .Maybe now she will not get photographed on her vacations their . Thanks for the info Giov:flowers:

Those are some beautiful homes that Stephanie has but the one thing that blew me away was that huge truck she has.Then she can live inside it too lifes is just too sweet for Stephanie.Oh even the nice boat wow!

Steph's current home

Can anyone say if the apartment with the pool on the roof is Steph's current place? I have seen some pictures where she is relaxing there, but I thought she still lived in her apartment at the boarder of Monaco? If not, when did she move?

:):):)

Can anyone say if the apartment with the pool on the roof is Steph's current place? I have seen some pictures where she is relaxing there, but I thought she still lived in her apartment at the boarder of Monaco? If not, when did she move?

:):):)
http://i37.tinypic.com/14xhx88.jpg It looks like the same place to me .
The caption said that Stephanie wants
to buy the luxury penthouse at the prestigious area of Fontveille
and that it would cost 17,5 millions Euros.

Iceflower posted them in 08

Not bad for a simply girl who didn't want to live like a princess. I am happy she changed way of life.

APT. in NYC?

Doesn't the Princess have an apartment in New York?

^ It has been said she does but I not 100% sure

lol "wheels" is slang for car. I feel really cool when I say it :cool:

I would like to know how many homes Princess Stephanie have. And, Is it true that she have a apartment in New York City, USA?

Back
Top Bottom