Stephanie for FIGHT AIDS MONACO

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks iceflower steph looks great .

"De Versaille à Monaco"

15.00 and 21.00h followed by a galadiner for which all guests will wear costumes and clothes of the XVII century.
Tickets will be available from December 8th 2006.

Link ( in french)

It would be awsome to see more members of the family there wearing those costumes. Hopefully Albert will attend...

Thanks a lot for the additional information and pics, Tosca and Michelle and Radker, you are welcome :flowers:

Here is one more nice picture gallery from deadline:

Steph 27.11.2006

Nice to see Stephanie working for that important issue and I like how she appears, not overdressed but in natural and casual clothes, very nice! Thank you all for the pics!

Pics 28.11.2006

Princess Stephanie of Monaco attends a press conference on November 28, 2006 in Paris, France. A musical show is planned for February 2007 in Monaco, to benefit AIDS Awareness in the Principality and to raise funds for the 'Fight Aids Monaco' organisation. (Photos by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5

Thanks for pics and info, iceflower, michelle, Tosca!:flowers:

Stephanie is just radiant on the pics! I'm sure that musical show is going to be great spectacle. I love the theme, it would be great seeing all those costumes on scene. Can't wait!

Very nice pics from L'Agence

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5

I agree with you about the musical show, Ianna, and I wish the galadiner would already be in December, I can't wait till February for those pics..;) :) And thanks a lot for the pics, Ianna, they are of such good quality!! :)

For those like me who just can't get enough, some more pics of the first press conference:

Stephanie attends Le Roi Soleil press conference

Thanks for the great pics, kids! Steph looks so relaxed and satisfied.

Pics 1.12.2006

Princess Stephanie of Monaco speaks next to french T.V presenter "Charly", 01 December 2006 at Monaco, during an auction for the benefit of the "Fight Aids Monaco" foundation. - AFP PHOTO VALERY HACHE

Steph 1 Steph 2

Thanx very much, Ice :flowers:

Stephanie spoke about her cause on the news , 30.11.06 :

M6 - 12.50

(unfortunatly the video doesn't work )

I don't know if this has been address on this tread before, but I am curious to know the AIDS rate in Monaco.

sashajones said:
I don't know if this has been address on this tread before, but I am curious to know the AIDS rate in Monaco.

Unfortunatly I don't know details about Monaco's Aids rate....

Here is more info about FAM's auction sale + two videos ( HappyMonaco and NRJ ) + photos !

michelle said:
Unfortunatly I don't know details about Monaco's Aids rate....

Here is more info about FAM's auction sale + two videos ( HappyMonaco and NRJ ) + photos !
But isn't that really sad that we do know know anything (forget the details) about Monaco's AIDS rate after all of Princess Stephanie's campaigning for Fight For AIDS Monaco. We see all the IMAGES from the interviews, videos, television performances, music DVDs, and meetings with people with AIDS, but we do not know about the problem with AIDS in Monaco.

I'm not saying it's Princess Stephanie's fault, it could be that the media only presents the images and not the information. But, this problem is not just limited to this campaign, but it is a common problem with most royal patronage - it's all about the image and little substance.

I would love to know if Monaco has an relative significant AIDS problem. Is Stephanie's work only limited to Monaco? I saw a set of photos where she was talking to some residents in a French home. What exactly is her United Nation involvement with AIDS? Does she hope to expand on some of the international issues. Obviously, everyone knows that AIDS is a serious problem that have reached epidemic proportions in many nations. I would love to see princess Stephanie's work make a difference in some way and not be diminished to photo or image enhancements opportunities.

We don't know a lot about Monaco. The unpleasant numbers are not being published, because they are bad for the image. There are plenty of drug addicts, suicides, surely there is a number of HIV positive or Aids sufferers in Monaco. A while back I think there was a crime rate published, but I wouldn't really trust this, since it mainly regards minor crimes and drug related crimes, though there are several unresolved violent deaths and to this day the bomb attack to the stadium has not been resolved. Also if anyone ever published the number of alcoholics in Monaco (though most people would never admit to it) and the alcohol related accidents (some of them fatal), people would probably be quite shocked at the numbers. BUt in comparison I think that alcoholism is in Monaco a bigger problem then Aids, which destroys a lot of families and effects especially children, but for some reason no one ever bothers about that (but not only here). Makes me wonder if any Royal family ever engaged in that cause. We know about some of them having suffered from that problem, but I don't remember anyone campaigning against the dangers of alcohol. But it is probably difficult when you are at numerous occasions photographed with a glass of champagne in your hand to be a credible campaigner. ;)

Pics 4.12.2006

"Princess Stephanie is selling a Panettone (a typical cake of Milan, Italy, usually prepared and enjoyed for Christmas) during an auction in Carrefour supermarket." It's been for Fight Aids Monaco - belga

Steph 1 Steph 2 Steph 3 Steph 4 Steph 5

Thank you all for the pics of Princess Stephanie in the last days and week, she had a lot to do and looked perfect at every ocasion, in her football clothes as well as in her elegant clothes!

I totally agree with you, Romy, here are some more pics at the Carrefour supermarket from deadline:

Steph 1
Steph 2 Click here for more!

Thanks iceflower stephanie has been working alot this month .but she looks Great doing it.

I don't think this was posted before.

Princess Stephanie and French singer M'Pokora during an action aimed at promoting the "Fight Aids Monaco" foundation prior the French L1 football match Monaco vs Valenciennes, 02 December 2006 at the Louis II stadium in Monaco.

Stephanie and M'Pokora
(if the link doesn't work, just click the refresh button. Getty pictures are often experiencing that problem).

Thanks for the pics. Really amazing that Stephanie's handwriting is exactly like her mom's (based on Grace Kelly autographs).

Pics 8.02.2007

Stephanie, Princess of Monaco, announces the coming show 'Le Roi Soleil'. 'Le Roi Soleil' is a successful French musical about the life of Louis XIV that will be held on Feb 22nd, 2007 to help the association Fights Aids.

Steph looks so wonderful and sweet - take a look :flowers:

Steph 1
Steph 2
Steph 3
Steph 4

She looks so cute thanks Iceflower

Great photos! Stephanie looks great..love white on her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom