Stephanie & Adans

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stephanie cooks for her family? Great! Now I have another reason to love her. I wonder if Caroline cooks for her family or does she have a personal chef?

I have an interview in my collection somewhere that Albert said he'd just been to Caroline's house and she's also a great cook. My guess is that the sisters both inherit this from their mom. What luck, I burn the house down (literally...don't ask). :shock:

Remember tonight on A&E is the "Princesses of Monaco" biography.

Originally posted by montecarlo@Feb 14th, 2004 - 10:26 pm
Stephanie cooks for her family? Great! Now I have another reason to love her. I wonder if Caroline cooks for her family or does she have a personal chef?
Both of the princesse usually cook for their families just as their mother did.
Stephanie, by the way, is a really good cook and sometimes she's just preparing something quick like a sandwhich. I once had one of those in her restaurant in Monaco. We came from a soccer-match and she made a ham-&-cheese-sandwhich for my brothers, a friend and me....and one for herself of course.....

Princess Stephanie of Monaco, left, and her husband Adans Lopez Peres attend a baptism ceremony for baby dolphins 'Magic' and 'Shadow' in the Conny-Land leisure park in Lipperswil, Switzerland, on Sunday, May 2, 2004

Stephanie and Adans

;) Caroline is a very good cooker. She's relaxed when she cooks. She love italian cook, especially when she lived with Stefano. She can prepare a good meal in ten minutes. She has lot of aromatic herbs in her garden of Saint Rémy de Provence and Clos Saint-Pierre in Monaco.
She used to cook with her sister when they were young. They prepared a cake for Grace and Rainier's birthday.

there are new photos available at brainpix ( under royalty) of princess stephanie and her husband from the champions league final. I do not have an account.link 27May 2004

I'm new the the LTR and must add my two cents here on Princess Stephanie. First, she is my favorite royal in Europe. She is also the first real, live princess I became aware of when I was young, and we are about the same age, so I have always been fascinated by her. She looks happy in her new marriage. I'm happy for her. I hope it lasts. I admire that she does what she wants, even if she seems a little bit, or even very wild by royal, or any standards. She seems happy in life, comforable in her skin. Of all the royals I would want to hang out with for a whoel dayit is her. She seems very comfortable and nice to be with and not pretentious. And look at her figure! She is in great shape. I wonder which of her mother's movies are her favorites. Does anyone know? B)

Originally posted by Paulina@May 28th, 2004 - 5:07 pm
I'm new the the LTR and must add my two cents here on Princess Stephanie. First, she is my favorite royal in Europe. She is also the first real, live princess I became aware of when I was young, and we are about the same age, so I have always been fascinated by her. She looks happy in her new marriage. I'm happy for her. I hope it lasts. I admire that she does what she wants, even if she seems a little bit, or even very wild by royal, or any standards. She seems happy in life, comforable in her skin. Of all the royals I would want to hang out with for a whoel dayit is her. She seems very comfortable and nice to be with and not pretentious. And look at her figure! She is in great shape. I wonder which of her mother's movies are her favorites. Does anyone know? B)
She's my favorite too. Well, she was my favorite! She comes after Pauline now! :heart: But she comes right after and I still like her as much as I did before. I think she was absolutely stunning looking and I admire her personality too. She has a strong one and she's very sensitive at the same time! And I think that many royals(and non-royals too) could definetely afford to get a "reality check" from her!

Welcome to the board! ;)

As you all know, Steph is my fav royal off all and thats for sure...hehe. She's the absolut 'reality-checker', just look at her in these Champions League Pics. She was soooooo depressed afterwords. Poor Steph. If she goes for something she goes for it with all her heart and sells her soul for what she believes in.

Her fav movie of her mothers is as far as I know : ' Rear Window' and ' High Society'.

it seems , according to HOLA, that Stéphanie is divorcing from Adans ! Does anyone knows more about it ? It was in spanish so I couldn't get everything.

On brainpix there is a photograph saying that she has gone to Monaco to divorce him. Does anyone have an account at brainpix and wouldn't mind posting the photographs here?!
There is also some more photos there of Stephanie at the beach, a wedding and with Daniel and his new girlfriend. Any chance that these could be posted too? Thanks a million!

The party is over.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article...ning%20Standard

This is
LONDON
22/07/04 - News and city section

Stephanie goes back to her first husband
By Allan Hall, Evening Standard In Berlin

Princess Stephanie of Monaco's 10-month marriage to a circus acrobat is reportedly over and heading for the divorce courts.

Newspapers in Germany and Switzerland say 39-yearold Stephanie split up from Portuguese trapeze artist Adans Lopez Peres, 30, last week and has already contacted lawyers seeking a quickie divorce next month.

Germany's Bild newspaper reported that Stephanie has been seeing her first husband Daniel Ducruet, also 39, who is father to two of her children, Louis, 11, and 10-yearold Pauline.

The Bild headline today reads: "The fall from the trapeze of love." In Switzerland-the newspaper Blick quoted Peres telling a friend: "Yes, we're having a marriage crisis. But I'm fighting for my marriage. Stephanie is the greatest love of my life."

But he has reportedly moved out of their apartment, taking his belongings in two suitcases and three cardboard cartons.

Peres is performing in a variety-cabaret show in D?sseldorf with his brother. Bild reported that he is "whining like a dog" over his shattered marriage.

A mutual friend of the couple told the newspaper: "Love hit them both like lightning.

When Adans asked Stephanie if she would like to be his wife she said "yes" immediately.

"But her answer was a reaction against her family. Now she has lost all interest in him."

Stephanie was the wild child of the House of Grimaldi whose love affairs have driven father Prince Rainier to desperation.

She was only 16 when she began a love affair with Paul Belmondo, son of French film star Jean-Paul Belmondo, who was 24 years her senior.

Two years ago she broke up the marriage of circus director Franco Knie, 49, before taking up with his star acrobat-Peres last year. The duo scandalised rural Switzerland last year when they took a camper van hol iday through the Alps with Stephanie shopping in revealing clothes and hanging out her underwear from the back window of the camper van to dry.

According to Bild, Ducruet - her former bodyguard and a one-time fish salesman - is firmly back on the scene.

"Is this the real reason behind the break-up?" the paper asked.

God help her from Caroline. This will only do more damage to a reputation that is already in the mud.

Originally posted by grecka@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 4:37 pm
God help her from Caroline.  This will only do more damage to a reputation that is already in the mud.

Ain't that the truth! Hell hath no fury like an angry Caroline! ;) Don't really blame her either.

Reading this article and all the other articles about Stephanie and Adans failed marriage has the words of Martha Stewart after her sentencing hearing ringing in my ears: This is shameful. It's shameful for me, for my family, for my company.

Take out the company part and in my opinon Stephanie has been summed up.

Adans @ BIg Brother VIP show

Don't know what to think of this....:confused:

Adans and the girls....

Attachments

• 050127_roa470_ghvip.jpg
    050127_roa470_ghvip.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 401
  • 050211_edredonb_n_ghv470.jpg
    050211_edredonb_n_ghv470.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 298
  • 050216_amorjac1_ghv.jpg
    050216_amorjac1_ghv.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 300
  • 050216_amorjac8_ghv.jpg
    050216_amorjac8_ghv.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 331
  • 050216_amorjac9_ghv.jpg
    050216_amorjac9_ghv.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 319
  • 050223_jad2_ghv.jpg
    050223_jad2_ghv.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2,832
  • 050223_jad3_ghv.jpg
    050223_jad3_ghv.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,364
I would suggest not to think anything about this
and simply ignore it ;)

michelle said:
That's a good idea ....
:) I don't know how it is said in English, but in
German we would say: Typical for men.. ;)

iceflower said:
:) I don't know how it is said in English, but in
German we would say: Typical for men.. ;)

Hmmm :mad::p Ice, how can you say that ;) ?

BTW I think Steph betrayed Adans of some kind . She had that really hot flirt affair with her sailing coach in Mauritius. I remember those pics (which were very mean to be taken because this kind of 'deep' privacy should be respected) I saw them on my way at the airport on the cover of some italian mag. They were on this little sailer and he did .... hmmmm....things :eek:

Ok, maybe this wasn't really her cheating on Adans , but ...I don't know...it's her privacy.
Adans for his part chose to take part in this reality show ....that's different...he chose that people see what he did there.

Last edited:
Steph and Adans...in their happy days :)

(sipa)

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 599
  • 55.JPG
    55.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 589
  • 66.JPG
    66.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 678
  • 77.JPG
    77.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 602
I found out that Adans and Stephanie officially got divorced March 5th 2005 I think that is a lot later than anybody thought. I found it here: Link

Interesting to know, Sebastian. But it doesn't surprise me, getting married takes less time than getting divorced...;)

hmmm, does anyone else think that he has large breast, I never like when men work out so much... JMO

Back
Top Bottom