Stephanie & Adans

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adans and his brother Ivan

Attachments

• Sans_20titre_20__2086.jpg
    Sans_20titre_20__2086.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 353
Adans, Stephanie and the girls / August 03

.....that body he has.....wow.....

Attachments

• icecream.JPG
    icecream.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 466
Polfoto 30-11-2003. Saint-Martin-French West Indies. November 30, 2003. Princess Stephanie of Monaco and her new husband Adan Peres and his brother on romantic honeymoon in Saint-Martin French West Indies.

Attachments

• lj.jpg
    lj.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 296
Polfoto 30-11-2003. Saint-Martin-French West Indies. December 1, 2003. Newlyweds Princess Stephanie of Monaco and Adans Peres spend a romantic honeymoon in Saint-Martin an half French-half Dutch Caribean island.

Attachments

• 203.jpg
    203.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 311
Polfoto 30-11-2003. Saint-Martin-French West Indies. December 1, 2003. Newlyweds Princess Stephanie of Monaco and Adans Peres spend a romantic honeymoon in Saint-Martin an half French-half Dutch Caribean island.

Attachments

• 204.jpg
    204.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 244
From December 11th to January 6th Adans and Ivan will be performing for the Cristmas Circus in Stuttgart/Germany.

Today Adans gave a short interview:

"I'm happy to be here. It's christmastime and I'd like to make my wife and children happy..."

He's a really nice guy....

AWWWwww that so sweet of Adan to want to make steph and there kids happy

key word he siad there[ U] kids ;)

I also think that it's a very nice gesture from Adans! ;) Stephanie has always tried to mantain a good relationship with the fathers of her kids. I recall she had breakfast with them and Maguy Ducruet in July 2000.

Attachments

• kiss.JPG
    kiss.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 390
Ready?
Photos By: Splash News And Picture Agency

Attachments

• KCS021203_02.THW
    7.9 KB · Views: 246
Polfoto 19-01-2004. Monte-Carlo-Monaco, January 19, 2004. Adans Lopez Peres husband of Stephanie de Monaco plays a football match with circus team at Louis II stadium in Monaco.

Attachments

• adans_1.jpg
    adans_1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 219
Polfoto 19-01-2004. Monte-Carlo-Monaco, January 19, 2004. Adans Lopez Peres husband of Stephanie de Monaco plays a football match with circus team at Louis II stadium in Monaco.

Attachments

• adans_2.jpg
    adans_2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 288

Attachments

• adans_3.jpg
    adans_3.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 311
Wow...I like that...

First of all ( altough it doesn't matter really) Polfoto is not exact in the caption. The match didn't take Place in the 'Stade Louis II' ( Monacos official big soccer stadium) but in the smaller stadium of Cap d'Ail ( as every year).... and Adans didn't play for the circus team he played for the same team as his brother-in-law did the AS Monaco Star Team (red shirts) against the Circus Team (black shirts) in which his wife Stephanie was.....

...anyhow I'm glad he's there ....its cool to see them all together doing good for children....

I just wanna say that it's nice to see Adans is trying to help his own way Stephanie and Monaco by participating in events like this one. Keep it up Adans ;)

"he match didn't take Place in the 'Stade Louis II' ( Monacos official big soccer stadium) but in the smaller stadium of Cap d'Ail"

I was going to say. I've seen the stadium and then I saw the photos and I thought no way. That's a mistake.

post-13-1074632236.jpg

IBL - Adans Lopez Peres 01/19/2004. Benefit football match for "Star Team for Children."

Attachments

• adans_1.jpg
    adans_1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 329
IBL - Adans Lopez Peres 01/19/2004. Benefit football match for "Star Team for Children."

Attachments

• adans_2.jpg
    adans_2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 324
IBL - 01/19/2004. Benefit football match for "Star Team for Children."

Attachments

• adans.jpg
    adans.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 342
How long has she been married this guy? It's obvious her brother approves of her marriage....What about Rainier and Caroline?

Polfoto 19-01-2004. Cap d'Ail-France. January 19, 2004. Prince Albert of Monaco and his brother in law, Stephanie of Monaco husband, Adan Peres, played a football match against artist and members of the International Festival of Circus actually in Monaco. Princess Stephanie of Monaco kicked-off the game. Actual Monaco football team, Didier Deschamps played in the team of the Prince which finally won 3 to 1.

Attachments

• adans.jpg
    adans.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 352
Adans Lopez Peres recently gave an interview to the italien magazine 'CHI'

Here are some extracts of it:

Chi: Was it love at first sight?

Adans: From the very first moment something draw us towards eachother but the real bang came as we met for the second time in Monaco.

Chi: Did you ever dream of marrying a princess?

Adans: Until I met Stephanie I never thought of marrying a princess. At this time the only thing missing in my life was love. I was dreaming of the right woman who I could love and who loves me, this woman I found in Stephanie.

Chi: What kind of partnership/ relationship do you have?

Adans: Our love is based on friendship and respect. We're both very busy and thus we're often seperated from each other. But we profit from any free minute. We need to be together - even if its just a few hours between two trips. We spend a lot of time on the phone when we are apart. Stephanie is an extraordinary and fantastic woman...almost a workaholic ( laughter). Anyway she loves and knows the world of circus.

Chi: What exactly do you admire in Stephanie?

Adans: I admire the way she cares about children and women who suffer from Aids, how she tries to help. Personally I love when she is cooking for the kids and me: Steph is great in preparing Lasagne. Her Lasagne is so delicious that you don't want to go away from the table anymore. If she has enough time she prepares a french meal : a filled roast....very good, I assure you...
Plus she's a wonderful mom and a beautiful gir...I just love her so much...

Adans Lopez Peres is in Berlin/Germany at present to perform in the " Wintergarten- Varitee" with his brother Ivan.

Back
Top Bottom