Stephanie & Adans

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor kids? Poor Albert! Maybe if HE gets pregnant, Rainer will force him to marry the girl. :p Note that I said if Albert got pregnant... it was a joke. I'm in a silly mood right now!

Stephanie certainly keeps everyone on their toes, doesn't she? Never a dull moment with her!

... How long have Stephanie and Adans been dating? I didn't think it had been that long? (Maybe the longevity of a relationship doesn't matter if you're pregnant?!)

... After reading the Vanity Fair article about the strained relationship between Stephanie and Caroline and Caroline's strong disapproval of Stephanie's romantic escapdes, makes you wonder what big sis will think of this marriage and pregnancy if it is true. I can't think that Caroline will be all too thrilled with it.

And while I understand why Stephanie wouldn't want her sister at her wedding, I would think she would at least want her father and brother Albert there.

www.ananova.com

Princess Stephanie 'marries acrobat'

Princess Stephanie of Monaco, is reported to have married a circus acrobat.

A spokesman for the tiny principality's ruler Prince Rainier would only say he "believed" a ceremony had taken place in Germany.

German media reported that Stephanie, now 38, had married Adans Lopez Peres, a 28-year-old Portuguese acrobat.

He would be the second circus man in the princess's life. She separated from Swiss circus director and elephant trainer Franco Knie last year.

The princess had two children, Louis and Pauline Grace, with Daniel Ducret whom she married in 1995 - only to divorce a year later.

In 1998, Stephanie gave birth to a daughter Camille, but refused to name the father.

The palace spokesman said there would be no official statement on the latest marriage, as it was a "private matter".

...as I now heard from my friend there's no indication that Ivan was present as well...I just thought he could have been, because he's Adans brother...

It seems that some reporters don't have their facts down! Maybe they should visit us. ;)

Good point, Anna.

Also, I hope that Stephanie will be happy.

MONACO (AFP) - Princess Stephanie of Monaco remarried last week in Switzerland, tying the knot with a Portuguese circus acrobat, a palace source said, confirming reports from several European media outlets.

The source, who asked not to be named, said last Friday's ceremony was "a quiet wedding" and denied reports that Stephanie's father Prince Rainier had been forced to accept the marriage.

"One is led to believe that Prince Rainier accepted this union under duress, which is untrue. He is above all a father who cares about the happiness of his children," the source said.

The palace, when asked for comment, said no statement would be issued.

Stephanie, 38, is nearly 10 years older than her new husband, 29-year-old Adans Lopez Peres, who works for the Swiss circus Knie, according to media reports. Before meeting him, Stephanie was linked to its boss Franco Knie.

German celebrity magazine Die Aktuelle reported that Rainier had been opposed to the union but consented when he learned his daughter was pregnant.

Stephanie, who has gained a reputation as the enfant terrible of the tiny Mediterranean principality's ruling family, has three children -- 10-year-old Louis, nine-year-old Pauline and five-year-old Camille -- by two fathers.

She was married to her former bodyguard Daniel Ducruet -- father of two of her children -- for 15 months but divorced him in 1996 after he was caught by paparazzi having sex by a swimming pool with a Belgian stripper.

i heard she was having a baby ? does anyone know?

i wish you nothing but happyness Steph

galisteo is right. We have a fantastic group of posters who always keep us well informed. Thank you so much, Michelle. :)

Another report of Stephanie being pregnant...

Princess flips over acrobat

Someone get Prince Rainier his heart medication. His daughter Princess Stephanie of Monaco has married Portuguese acrobat Adans Lopez Peres, 29. The 38-year-old daughter of Grace Kelly had been living with Peres in a camper van.

They wed Friday in a quiet ceremony. A German magazine reported Rainier sanctioned the wedding only when he found out his daughter was pregnant. Before Peres, Stephanie had been dating his boss, circus impressario Franco Knie.

Stephanie had two children, Louis and Pauline, with her bodyguard, Daniel Ducruet, before they married in 1995. They divorced after he was photographed having sex with a stripper. Her third child, Camille, is the daughter of another bodyguard, Jean-Raymond Gottlieb.

from Hello!

17 SEPTEMBER 2003
Princess Stephanie of Monaco has secretly married her acrobat boyfriend. The 38-year-old, whose love-life has led to controversy over the years, wed circus performer Adans Lopez Peres in a private ceremony in Switzerland.

The news comes just a few months after the mother-of-three left the Royal Palace in Monaco to live with Adans in his mobile home.

"It happened in a village near Geneva," confirmed a palace spokesman. "It was a private ceremony and neither family was present." This is the princess' second marriage, as she was previously wed to bodyguard Daniel Ducruet, with whom she has two children, Louis and Pauline. She has never revealed the identity of her third child Camille's father.

Stephanie previously had a relationship with elephant-trainer Franco Knie, who works at the same circus as Adans. And high-profile liaisons with actor Rob Lowe and Manchester United goalkeeper Fabien Barthez also raised eyebrows.

It has been reported in the German press that Stephanie is pregnant, but the royal palace has refused to confirm the rumours. "That is her business and if she is, I'm sure she will say so," said the spokesman.

*a picture of the newlyweds*Before they fell in love, Stephanie and Adans met at the 2001 Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival

Attachments

• monaco_dop1a.jpg
    monaco_dop1a.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3,582
and now she´s crying...??!

ch071423_guest.jpg

Exclusive. Monaco. 17/09/2003.
Princess Stephanie of Monaco alone in the streets of Monaco the day after it was announced by palace spokesman Armand Deus that she and Adans Lopez Peres, whose age wasn't available, were married Friday in a private ceremony, . German news reports said they married in Geneva, but Deus said he didn't know where the ceremony took place.

ch071427_guest.jpg

:eek: WHAT??? Poor Steph, I really feel sorry for her. I hope she was crying because she stubbed her toe and not because.... I don't know a) the story got leaked out B) her family is furious at her c) she lost the baby d) she lost the man

Looks to me like she could easily be coughing in that photo instead of crying.

You what they say about eyes ... "they are the mirror of our soul". So, when I look at her eyes, I see a lot of pain.

Well, that was news! :eek: Last time I heard of her boy friend, it was Franco Knie. or somebody after him, I am not so sure. But I have never before even heard of that acrobat boy friend. I read regularly a few German papers and they have never mentioned that man. She must be pregnant, but even so, it is not my business. I just am very surprised!

Wow, the press is really tough on her, aren't they?

18 billion? I would like to know the name of the Grimaldi's stock broker! I guess Caroline made a good deal of money as well (I remember reading that as well) on Stefano's real estate company.

Thanks, galisteo!

Yap..exactly...she's just caughing or...."bless you"...

Michelle

Adans and Steph kissing.....
"..Cute, you two..."

Attachments

• MONAKO_STEPHANIE_286.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE_286.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 5,573
Adans Lopez Peres riding his bike....

"You've got the worlds greatest girl now ..man...."

Quote my btother Sebastian J. von H. / September 17th 2003

Attachments

• post_13_1061178950.jpg
    post_13_1061178950.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 399
So sweet...Adans is helping his wife up....

Attachments

• post_13_1061179038.jpg
    post_13_1061179038.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 924
Please, be honest here and tell me if you believe that this new marriage between Princess Stephanie and her 10-years-younger husband, the circus guy, is going to last... Personally, I do not. That doesn't mean that I don't wish Princess Stephanie all the best, because I do. Of the whole Grimaldi family, she's my favorite. I just think that this marriage is too odd.

Hi michelle, thank you for the photos. :flower:

How did you get the rex features pictures to enlarge? :innocent:

No one has been able to do that for awhile. :angel:

looks like a sneeze to me,

i could last and i for hope it does,

AGE DOESNT REALLY MATTER if they truely love each other it will last

Back
Top Bottom