The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-18-2003, 12:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanx so much, Brenda....

Old 08-18-2003, 09:33 PM
Gentry

I was absolutely delighted to post them, michelle :)

Old 08-18-2003, 09:59 PM
Nobility

It looks like Princess Stephanie's family needs more protective security too. With the Grimaldi family worth ~ 6 billion, I'd hope someone was keeping a closer eye than appears to be on this wild card princess and her family.
Old 08-19-2003, 11:32 AM
Serene Highness

6 billion dollars? who said?
Old 08-19-2003, 11:42 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubbette@Aug 19th, 2003 - 10:32 pm
6 billion dollars? who said?
If I remember the source or happen to run across it again, I will post the link. In the meantime, if you have better information, don't hesitate to share it.
Old 09-02-2003, 12:47 AM
Gentry

I certainly hope they were protected, thissal. There shouldn't be any reasons, though, why they wouldn't always be heavily guarded, especially when they're in areas such as those camping grounds. They should think that it's most important to ensure that they have protection from all surrounding areas, and also that's wherever else they could be. Their safeguard very much depends on it, so, in my opinion they should certainly consider it always necessary to have that protection. :)
Old 09-02-2003, 07:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Don't worry, there're always 4 bodyguards with them , one for each of them ( Steph, loulou, pauline and camille)...but they try not to make it that obvious...so you'd always have the impresion as if theese 4 men are good friends joining them. The only place they're not necissarily running around with bodyguards is Monaco...in Monaco they often go whereever they go (school, supermarked,playground, mcdonald's..etc...just by themselves...you wouldn't even recognize them....

michelle
Old 09-11-2003, 03:39 PM
Courtier

That's odd, I'd think in their own country that they'd need bodyguards as well!
Old 09-16-2003, 09:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Stephanie married her boyfriend Adans Lopez Peres last Friday in Geneve/ Switzerland . The only guests were Stephs kids beside her Lawyer and best friend Thierry Lacoste and probably Adans brother Ivan...

References:

- one of Steph's late emloyees at Replay who's a friend of my brother and who we still try to reach on the phone...

+ several online agancies like www.bunte.t-online.de

..... :P ...wow...cool...

Michelle

P.S. All the happiness in the world to you, Steph....
Old 09-16-2003, 11:15 AM
Serene Highness

From Yahoo.fr
Stéphanie de Monaco se remarie dans l'intimité

PARIS (AP) - La princesse Stéphanie de Monaco a épousé un acrobate portugais, Adans Lopez Peres, a confirmé mardi le porte-parole du palais, Armand Deus. La nouvelle avait été divulguée dans la matinée par l'édition en ligne de "Bunte" et l'hebdomadaire "Die Aktuelle", deux magazines allemands. A la demande de Stéphanie et de son époux, le mariage a été célébré au cours d'une cérémonie "privée et intime", a expliqué M. Deus.

Il a déclaré à l'Associated Press ignorer où le mariage avait eu lieu, mais les journaux affirment que la cérémonie s'est déroulée vendredi dernier à Genève. "Die Aktuelle" laisse entendre que la princesse est enceinte, information que M. Deus n'a pas été en mesure de confirmer.

Selon "Bunte", étaient témoins l'avocat de Stéphanie de Monaco et ses trois enfants.

La princesse a eu deux enfants, Louis et Pauline, avec son ancien garde du corps Daniel Ducruet, dont elle a divorcé en 1996, et une fille, Camille, avec un autre garde du corps, Jean-Raymond Gottlieb. AP

ug/sl/mw

Translation:

Stephanie of Monaco remaries in privacy/secrecy

Stephanie of Monaco married the portugese acrobat Adans Lopez Peres, the Palace spokesman Armand Deus confirmed Tuesday. The news was already broken earlier in the morning by the online edition of "Bunte" and the newspaper "Die Aktuelle", two german magazines. At the request of Stéphanie and her husband, the marriage was celebrated during private ceremony.

He stated in Associated Press to be unaware of where the marriage had taken place, but the newspapers affirm that the ceremony proceeded last Friday in Geneva. "Die Aktuelle" implies that the princess is pregnant, information that Mr. Deus was not able to confirm. According to "Bunte", the lawyer of Stéphanie of Monaco and his three children were witnesses.

The princess had two children, Louis and Pauline, with her old bodyguard Daniel Ducruet, which she divorced in 1996, and a girl, Camille, with another Jean-Raymond Gottlieb, bodyguard.
Old 09-16-2003, 12:12 PM
Serene Highness

She's must be pregnant, no? The poor kids.
Old 09-16-2003, 12:15 PM
Serene Highness

Poor kids? Poor Albert! Maybe if HE gets pregnant, Rainer will force him to marry the girl. :P Note that I said if Albert got pregnant... it was a joke. I'm in a silly mood right now!
Old 09-16-2003, 12:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Stephanie certainly keeps everyone on their toes, doesn't she? Never a dull moment with her!

... How long have Stephanie and Adans been dating? I didn't think it had been that long? (Maybe the longevity of a relationship doesn't matter if you're pregnant?&#33

... After reading the Vanity Fair article about the strained relationship between Stephanie and Caroline and Caroline's strong disapproval of Stephanie's romantic escapdes, makes you wonder what big sis will think of this marriage and pregnancy if it is true. I can't think that Caroline will be all too thrilled with it.

And while I understand why Stephanie wouldn't want her sister at her wedding, I would think she would at least want her father and brother Albert there.
Old 09-16-2003, 01:00 PM
Majesty

www.ananova.com

Princess Stephanie 'marries acrobat'

Princess Stephanie of Monaco, is reported to have married a circus acrobat.

A spokesman for the tiny principality's ruler Prince Rainier would only say he "believed" a ceremony had taken place in Germany.

German media reported that Stephanie, now 38, had married Adans Lopez Peres, a 28-year-old Portuguese acrobat.

He would be the second circus man in the princess's life. She separated from Swiss circus director and elephant trainer Franco Knie last year.

The princess had two children, Louis and Pauline Grace, with Daniel Ducret whom she married in 1995 - only to divorce a year later.

In 1998, Stephanie gave birth to a daughter Camille, but refused to name the father.

The palace spokesman said there would be no official statement on the latest marriage, as it was a "private matter".
Old 09-16-2003, 01:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

...as I now heard from my friend there's no indication that Ivan was present as well...I just thought he could have been, because he's Adans brother...
Old 09-16-2003, 05:36 PM
Aristocracy

According to the official website of the princely family in Monaco :

Princess Stephanie's youngest daughter born on July 15, 1998

- her full name is Camille Marie Kelly Gottlieb

-> her father is no secret !

http://www.palais.mc/wwwpal.nsf/ABDA2D1C46...1256BA7002D737E
Old 09-16-2003, 05:40 PM
Royal Highness

It seems that some reporters don't have their facts down! Maybe they should visit us.

Good point, Anna.

Also, I hope that Stephanie will be happy.
Old 09-16-2003, 08:31 PM
Gentry

MONACO (AFP) - Princess Stephanie of Monaco remarried last week in Switzerland, tying the knot with a Portuguese circus acrobat, a palace source said, confirming reports from several European media outlets.

The source, who asked not to be named, said last Friday's ceremony was "a quiet wedding" and denied reports that Stephanie's father Prince Rainier had been forced to accept the marriage.

"One is led to believe that Prince Rainier accepted this union under duress, which is untrue. He is above all a father who cares about the happiness of his children," the source said.

The palace, when asked for comment, said no statement would be issued.

Stephanie, 38, is nearly 10 years older than her new husband, 29-year-old Adans Lopez Peres, who works for the Swiss circus Knie, according to media reports. Before meeting him, Stephanie was linked to its boss Franco Knie.

German celebrity magazine Die Aktuelle reported that Rainier had been opposed to the union but consented when he learned his daughter was pregnant.

Stephanie, who has gained a reputation as the enfant terrible of the tiny Mediterranean principality's ruling family, has three children -- 10-year-old Louis, nine-year-old Pauline and five-year-old Camille -- by two fathers.

She was married to her former bodyguard Daniel Ducruet -- father of two of her children -- for 15 months but divorced him in 1996 after he was caught by paparazzi having sex by a swimming pool with a Belgian stripper.

Now folds the lily all its sweetness up, and slips into the bosom of the lake. -Tennyson, <u>The Princess</u>
Old 09-17-2003, 12:06 AM
Commoner

i heard she was having a baby ? does anyone know?

i wish you nothing but happyness Steph
Old 09-17-2003, 12:27 AM
Royal Highness

galisteo is right. We have a fantastic group of posters who always keep us well informed. Thank you so much, Michelle. :)