The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #101  
Old 09-12-2005, 04:30 PM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
You're welcome Ianna and Michelle :)

What's the name of that strange mag, Michelle?
Don't know ...gotta ask my mother :)
__________________

__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 09-12-2005, 04:30 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 26,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Don't know ...gotta ask my mother :)
Would be interesting to know..:)
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 09-12-2005, 09:14 PM
monica17's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Little Baguio, Philippines
Posts: 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
A very strange psychology - parents-magazine in Germany thought they had to reveal the 'irresponsible acting' of Princess Stephanie as a mother. They state that she does only harm to Louis,Pauline and Camille by taking them to live around Europe and presenting them with a new partner at her side every two weeks.

I think they exaggerated a whole lot here!
Thanks for the updates, Michelle. This German magazine went too far...... it's more than exaggeration. More like imputing that Stephanie is an irresponsible mother and is not a good example to her children. How do they know that the children have been harmed?!!?
__________________
Monica17

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 09-12-2005, 09:23 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Baton Rouge, United States
Posts: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
A very strange psychology - parents-magazine in Germany thought they had to reveal the 'irresponsible acting' of Princess Stephanie as a mother. They state that she does only harm to Louis,Pauline and Camille by taking them to live around Europe and presenting them with a new partner at her side every two weeks.

I think they exaggerated a whole lot here!
Were they speaking of Stephanie or a typical, contemporary American parent? LOL! Possibly a confusion by the article's author in comparing the two?

David
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 09-13-2005, 05:39 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by dw2108
Were they speaking of Stephanie or a typical, contemporary American parent? LOL! Possibly a confusion by the article's author in comparing the two?

David
Yeah, I think they were confusing it ....
It was in a mag two yearsago my mom said...so it's kind of old. And it's not true what they say. First of all Stephanie doesn't change her companian every two weeks, secondly she doesn't make the kids living all across Europe ( they live in Monaco and before that they lived in Auron and Switzerland) and finally: the children are fine.
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 09-13-2005, 09:28 PM
monica17's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Little Baguio, Philippines
Posts: 820
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Yeah, I think they were confusing it ....
It was in a mag two yearsago my mom said...so it's kind of old. And it's not true what they say. First of all Stephanie doesn't change her companian every two weeks, secondly she doesn't make the kids living all across Europe ( they live in Monaco and before that they lived in Auron and Switzerland) and finally: the children are fine.
Thanks, Michelle. Some people/organizations just exaggerate to the point of lying just so they can have their "story". I wonder if this magazine was sued by Stephanie or her family? Caroline sues publications. She's been successful on it.
__________________
Monica17

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 09-14-2005, 07:27 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
One more photo of Steph and her girls in St. Petersburg.

(viennareport)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1522309_b.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	197356  
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 09-14-2005, 08:53 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Steph with her firstborn Louis ,2002 ...mommys 'big boy' :)

(scan)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stephlouis.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	197379  
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 09-14-2005, 09:43 AM
RADKER18's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Over a Rainbow, United States
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
One more photo of Steph and her girls in St. Petersburg.

(viennareport)
Looks like Pauline is trying to slide down the rail look at stephs face at the look of the rest of the pics from that day i guess steph did not let her do it .
Is it just me or does it look like she has a hand full of bodyguards might be just men who are their but they look like bodyguards (Alberts Orders Maybe)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 09-14-2005, 09:51 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18
Looks like Pauline is trying to slide down the rail look at stephs face at the look of the rest of the pics from that day i guess steph did not let her do it .
Is it just me or does it look like she has a hand full of bodyguards might be just men who are their but they look like bodyguards (Alberts Orders Maybe)
:p Obviously she didn't allow Pauline to take that slide :p
These are security staff - but not from Monaco - they are russian. A special escort for Russia. Not sure but maybe security is more strict for them in acountry like Russsia ...not sure :)
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 09-14-2005, 12:27 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 64
Steph being worried where her kids are; Auron 1999:[/QUOTE]


Her level of upset in that situation is very touching. Especially when you consider that having her children kidnapped, because of who she is, must be one of her greatest fears. She herself came through an attempted kidnapping herself, If I remember right, in 1984 or 85.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 09-15-2005, 04:07 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: ******, France
Posts: 135
Hi, Iceflower ! Nice pics but why Stephanie was so worried??? What happened with her kids ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 09-15-2005, 05:32 AM
Grace's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 788
I am going to be super sincere, and I hope noone will feel offended, because I don't mean to insult or bash Step in anyway.

I agree the mags should stop inventing stories about the Grimaldi, just to sell some more copies ruining their reputation and I don't think Steph is a bad or irresponsible mother, but it is undeniable that she has been in quite a lot of relationships after her divorce (if I remember coorectly more or less one per year).
I don't find anything wrong with it, she is a free single woman and has every right to enjoy her life as she chooses (in my opinion it is a little sad this difficulty to find a long lasting relationship, but it's probably just me, I'ma a sucker for romance), but I think, from what I've seen, she has exposed her kids too much to her unsettled sentimental life. I have no basis to judge if this has affected (positively or negatively) her children in any way, but for my limited experience and knowledge I think it is a mistake to make your children create a bond with every man that comes into your life, even if they are just passing ships...I personally think she should have kept her love and familiar life a little more separate...

This said I still wish Steph will find a caring, loving man who'll make her happy if not for life at least for many many years (maybe Mathieu will be the one, I quite like him...)

Kisses
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 09-15-2005, 05:58 AM
Layla1971's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
I am going to be super sincere, and I hope noone will feel offended, because I don't mean to insult or bash Step in anyway.

I agree the mags should stop inventing stories about the Grimaldi, just to sell some more copies ruining their reputation and I don't think Steph is a bad or irresponsible mother, but it is undeniable that she has been in quite a lot of relationships after her divorce (if I remember coorectly more or less one per year).
I don't find anything wrong with it, she is a free single woman and has every right to enjoy her life as she chooses (in my opinion it is a little sad this difficulty to find a long lasting relationship, but it's probably just me, I'ma a sucker for romance), but I think, from what I've seen, she has exposed her kids too much to her unsettled sentimental life. I have no basis to judge if this has affected (positively or negatively) her children in any way, but for my limited experience and knowledge I think it is a mistake to make your children create a bond with every man that comes into your life, even if they are just passing ships...I personally think she should have kept her love and familiar life a little more separate...

This said I still wish Steph will find a caring, loving man who'll make her happy if not for life at least for many many years (maybe Mathieu will be the one, I quite like him...)

Kisses
I don't think we should make the assumption that Stephanie has introduced all of her boyfriends to the kids and therefore know what effect, if any, this has had on them.
But having said that and with her romantic interests asside, I think she is a very good mother and she gives her children all the love and care they need and want.

And BTW does anyone know why she and the kids were in Russia, I haven't heard why.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 09-15-2005, 04:07 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 26,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by armelle MORAND
Hi, Iceflower ! Nice pics but why Stephanie was so worried??? What happened with her kids ?
Hi Armelle :) Are you refering to the pics I posted on the third page of this
thread? At that time she was related with Olivier Chosset and it was reported that he had gone on a trip with Louis and Pauline around Auron but without telling her. So she was afraid someting bad had happend to her children..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 09-16-2005, 12:29 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: ******, France
Posts: 135
Danke, Iceflower!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 09-19-2005, 04:10 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 26,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by armelle MORAND
Danke, Iceflower!
How sweet, I thank you as well for that :)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 10-16-2005, 04:49 PM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Camille loving her mommy very much :)

Steph and Camille 1

Steph and Camille 2

Steph and Camille 3


(uppa)
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 10-16-2005, 05:37 PM
RADKER18's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Over a Rainbow, United States
Posts: 1,432
very Nice pics to cute all of stephs kids love to hug and kiss on their mom she is the best of moms.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 10-16-2005, 06:50 PM
Ianna's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: My little corner of the world, Croatia
Posts: 1,729
So loving photos of Camille and mommy Stephanie..:) It's funny Michelle how you choosed the same photos I saved on my PC when visiting uppa website the other day.. :) ..who wouldn't post it, when they are so adorable..:)

Some more from EastNews..Stephanie with Camille and Pauline..Driving on scooter is so great!!:) :p

__________________

__________________
On the last day of the Creation God desired to crown His work,
and thus created Kornati Islands out of tears, stars and breath.
(George Bernard Shaw)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Margaret (1930-2002) part 1: to May 2007 Princess_Elizaveta British Royals 229 05-25-2007 03:37 AM
Princess Stephanie Current Events 1 : Oct.2002 - Oct.2004 Tisha Current Events Archive 266 10-03-2004 11:42 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth bourbon-parma charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta elena infanta sofia jordan kate middleton king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games ottoman picture of the month pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince laurent prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marie princess mary queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia spain state visit wedding william winter olympics 2014


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]