Princess Stephanie with her children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for these great great pics, Michelle!
And Ianna I've never seen your last one!! Thanks as well for that!

I've never seen the last set of pics before! Thanks for posting!

You're welcome!:) ;)

Iceflower, as for that last pic with Camille, it think it's related with day when Pauline had failed at her gymnastic examination in March of 2004, i.e. she didn't win "Silver Springboard", while Stephanie, Camille and her grandmother maguy were supporting her. Do you now something more of that occasion? Which level she is in gymnastics? Maybe Michelle can help?:confused:

From East News..in circus..and Stephanie doing "red make up" on Pauline's face..:p :)

eqdyyr.jpg
eqe2bs.jpg

I'm sorry, I can't give you any further information, but Michelle surely can ;)
Hope these following pics have not already been posted, they are so sweet - Steph cuddling with newborn Camille :)
source: Lecturas

eqscvl.jpg
eqsd1j.jpg

eqscxk.jpg

Last edited:
Steph with Louis and his Grandma in Menton 2001

f0p1n6.jpg
f0p1qh.jpg

(sipa)

iceflower said:
I'm sorry, I can't give you any further information, but Michelle surely can ;)
Hope these following pics have not already been posted, they are so sweet - Steph cuddling with newborn Camille :)
source: own collection

I agree..So precious moments..:) :)

Stephanie with children Louis and Camille in summer of 2002..(Fotobank)

fd8yhl.jpg
fd901t.jpg

Ianna said:
You're welcome!:) ;)

Iceflower, as for that last pic with Camille, it think it's related with day when Pauline had failed at her gymnastic examination in March of 2004, i.e. she didn't win "Silver Springboard", while Stephanie, Camille and her grandmother maguy were supporting her. Do you now something more of that occasion? Which level she is in gymnastics? Maybe Michelle can help?:confused:

From East News..in circus..and Stephanie doing "red make up" on Pauline's face..:p :)

About the gym competition... I think Pauline missed some figure or something but it was okay...she's just a little girl...she loves gym and continues very well :)

Camille with that long blonde hair, so sweet! Thanks Ianna :)

i think that i am a little late with this question but is stephanie suppose to be getting married? if so when will it happen and to whom?

she looks like such a good mom but she smokes...that very bad 4 hr kids..second hand smok is mor dangerous..

lady_windsor said:
she looks like such a good mom but she smokes...that very bad 4 hr kids..second hand smok is mor dangerous..

Oh no...not that smoking-discussion again. My mom smokes ever since I was 7 or something...I'm doing quite fine anyhow.:);)

Steph with Louis and baby Pauline 1994....

ffb7yx.jpg
ffb85l.jpg

(sipa)

...sooooo cute :)....

Last edited:
....and more than 10 years later with Louis (what's he doing to her :p) and Pauline 2005:

ffbdb4.jpg
ffbdde.jpg

(olyncom)

Wow, Pauline is really tanned. I hope she doesn't end up tanning like Princess Madeline of Sweden.

michelle said:
Steph with Louis and baby Pauline 1994....sooooo cute :)....
I still remember how happy I was about these pics in 1994 although you could not see much of little Pauline :) Here is one more pic, look at her fingers!!! So sweet! :)
fkd0dj.jpg

(source: GALA)

Last edited:
Steph with Camille and Pauline too cute
Sorce:Cover
fkd3b6.jpg

In Europa park 2001

Radker and Iceflower, great photos;) Couldn't agree more how cute is to see Pauline's little fingers:)

Stephanie with her beautiful girls in Europa park in 2001.. Pauline and Camille are so cute there, specially little one in her stroller..:) :p (Dpa)

flhn9z.jpg
flhnpz.jpg

In order not to forget sweet little Louis, here is a pic of him on the playground :)
fldkap.jpg

(source: DAS NEUE)

Last edited:
Steph and Pauline ... I just love this pic :)

fmj6fr.jpg

(hola)

Great photos, girls!:)

When I found this one, I couldn't beleive how stronge is resemblance between Pauline then and Alexandra nowadays. Don't you think?:confused:

Summer vacation, 1999 (Olycom)
fmun4j.jpg

Ianna said:
When I found this one, I couldn't beleive how stronge is resemblance between Pauline then and Alexandra nowadays. Don't you think?:confused:

Yes, you're right...haven't noticed that before.

mmm.... well... kind of with that expression in her face, yes:)

Great finding! I haven´t noticed it before
Thanks Ianna

It's maybe because there is some resemblance between Pauline and her aunt Caroline as well.

fn658k.jpg
fn65hc.jpg

(sipa)

michelle said:
Yes, you're right...haven't noticed that before.
Same for me, Ianna. Sometimes cousins have even more similarities than brothers and sisters..:)

Steph and the kids :)

fnfjg6.jpg
fnfjpd.jpg
fnfjwi.jpg
fnfk2q.jpg
fnfk8w.jpg
fnfkea.jpg
fnfkhg.jpg

(sipa)

...I love how Louis looked when he was little...with his blond hair and his blue eyes ...cutie:)

Steph with Louis and Pauline:)
Source:cover

iw6wc9.jpg
iw6wqt.jpg
iw6x6c.jpg

iw6xcz.jpg
iw6xok.jpg

Back
Top Bottom