Princess Stephanie with her children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
like the pics thanks

Michelle and Ice, thanks for the pictures. They're lovely and speaks a lot about Steph as a person. :) I just wish the press would feature more pics and stories about Steph as a mother and the love she has for Pauline, Camille and Louis, and not all about her "troubles".

In one set of pictures, she was with Camille at a Barbie doll exhibit. Is it true that Steph is a huge fan of Barbie? I read that somewhere.

Last edited:
monica17 said:
Michelle and Ice, thanks for the pictures. They're lovely and speaks a lot about Steph as a person. :) I just wish the press would feature more pics and stories about Steph as a mother and the love she has for Pauline, Camille and Louis, and not all about her "troubles".

In one of the set of pictures, she was with Camille at a Barbie doll exhibit. Is it true that Steph is a huge fan of Barbie? I read that somewhere.

You're absolutely right, monica....
...and yeah steph is a Barbie-fan. Despite her being some kind of tomboy when she was little ( playing soccer with Albert and stuff) she also liked some of the girlie-stuff ( trying out Grace's shoes with Caro) and playingg Barbies. She once said that she always had a lot of fun playing imaginary weddings between her Barbie-doll and Albert's action figure ( the two of them played that when they were kids) :p:)

Thanks for the pics, Michelle! Am I right that the first one
has been taken at one of Daniel's races? I got the feeling
that I've seen similar ones before, but can't remember right now :)

michelle said:
You're absolutely right, monica....
...and yeah steph is a Barbie-fan. Despite her being some kind of tomboy when she was little ( playing soccer with Albert and stuff) she also liked some of the girlie-stuff ( trying out Grace's shoes with Caro) and playingg Barbies. She once said that she always had a lot of fun playing imaginary weddings between her Barbie-doll and Albert's action figure ( the two of them played that when they were kids) :p:)

Thanks for the info Michelle!
I can´t image steph playing barbies! She looked so active and play with barbies is a bit boring (i remember the last times that i played with them-about 4 years ago- we spend hours with my best friend making the "home" of the barbies and then when we finished it, we didn´t play:p ).
LOL looking for Albert´s wife since they were child! I think that she should continue making imaginare weddings...Albert doesn´t seems to want marry:p

In Switzerland 2001 and in Auron 2003

( sipa + east news )

Attachments

• 00431771_000006.jpg
    00431771_000006.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 265
  • 00431771_000007.jpg
    00431771_000007.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 263
  • 00431771_000008.jpg
    00431771_000008.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 279
  • MONAKO_STEPHANIE_199.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE_199.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 605
  • MONAKO_STEPHANIE_203.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE_203.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 643
  • MONAKO_STEPHANIE_204.jpg
    MONAKO_STEPHANIE_204.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 650
  • 00431771_000004.jpg
    00431771_000004.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 263
I don't care what anyone says, I love Pr. Stephaine. She's wonderful!

Lillia said:
I don't care what anyone says, I love Pr. Stephaine. She's wonderful!

Me too...just let those ignorants talk, talk, talk :p:D;)

Stephanie and her two girls on a visit to young kids in a hospital near Nice. (Have more pix of that day...post them later)

(PDV)

Attachments

• hos1.JPG
    hos1.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 542
  • hos2.JPG
    hos2.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 522
  • hos.JPG
    hos.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 581
Last edited by a moderator:
camille looks so cute thanks for pics

Michelle, thanks for the wonderful pics of Steph, Pauline, and Camille at the hospital. I'm glad to see her children involved. :) They all look genuinely concerned. Do you know why Stephanie changed her mind about keeping her children away from official duties until they are older? At any rate, I'm happy to see them!

monica17 said:
Michelle, thanks for the wonderful pics of Steph, Pauline, and Camille at the hospital. I'm glad to see her children involved. :) They all look genuinely concerned. Do you know why Stephanie changed her mind about keeping her children away from official duties until they are older? At any rate, I'm happy to see them!

These pictures were taken in January 2004.I think Stephanie has always beeen fine with having her kids involved in some special obligations...anyway I'd somehow love to see them attending the National Day celebrations this year :)

michelle said:
These pictures were taken in January 2004.I think Stephanie has always beeen fine with having her kids involved in some special obligations...anyway I'd somehow love to see them attending the National Day celebrations this year :)

I would love to see them in the National Day, too. :)
It's just that Steph is so protective of her children's privacy, that's why I was surprised to see them doing official work. I read that she wanted them to choose their own path when older and gets anxious when they are photographed going to and from school. I think it has something to with her experience, "I've been stared at since I was born". :( Not a good experience for anyone and she's perfectly right in trying to have her kids live a normal life.

monica17 said:
I would love to see them in the National Day, too. :)
It's just that Steph is so protective of her children's privacy, that's why I was surprised to see them doing official work. I read that she wanted them to choose their own path when older and gets anxious when they are photographed going to and from school. I think it has something to with her experience, "I've been stared at since I was born". :( Not a good experience for anyone and she's perfectly right in trying to have her kids live a normal life.

Absolutely....anyway I believe Louis, Pauline and Camille know how to handle it and they're used to it. ( just because they have no other choice) And me for my part I think that those pictures are not as bad as those bad made-up stories.

I found tose of Steph and her children in my sistes folder. Hope they haven't been posted yet.

(sipa, nice-matin, own)

....tendresse de maman....

Attachments

• SC4.JPG
    SC4.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 335
  • Princess Stephanie & daughters Pauline & Camille.jpg
    Princess Stephanie & daughters Pauline & Camille.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 562
  • la rentrée.JPG
    la rentrée.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 262
  • calins.JPG
    calins.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 549
  • Arctic walks.JPG
    Arctic walks.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 323
  • 05_CIRQUE_MONACO_41.jpg
    05_CIRQUE_MONACO_41.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 243
  • 05_CIRQUE_MONACO_40.jpg
    05_CIRQUE_MONACO_40.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 255
  • 1 (4).jpg
    1 (4).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 343
  • C17.JPG
    C17.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 751
  • SC5.JPG
    SC5.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,038
Steph - maman du petit Louis

(own scan)

Attachments

• m9.JPG
    m9.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 338
  • m10.JPG
    m10.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 348
Graet pix, Sebastian. I know the last two pix, but in through aal steph pix away when I moved out. I found a few but I dont know if they already on this forum?? I like steph and her kids but Im more into Casiraghi kids. Sorry:eek: Source: Hola

Last edited:
towsend said:
And more of Steph with her first child Louis. Source: Weekend

Oh... She's a great mother:p sweet!

So cute pics, Townsend and Sebastian!

The ones with newborn Louis in his red jacket are sooo sweet,
I had always wished to see more from that day- thanks!!!

I second that..Beautiful photos Michelle, Townsend, Sebastian..Most of them I haven't seen before and they are so adorable..:) :p
..just proving Stephanie as very devoted, affectionate mother..

Some more..

Source; East News, Newscom, Viennareport

Attachments

• 2001_pauline from schol.JPG
    2001_pauline from schol.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 577
  • 2001_wth camile.jpg
    2001_wth camile.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 304
  • 2002.jpg
    2002.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 291
  • 2004_Camille wth mom beach.JPG
    2004_Camille wth mom beach.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 612
thanks towsend, Sebastian and Ianna, their are so adorable. :)

Thank you Sebo-Baby...thanx towsend...thanx Ianna :)

I've found those:

(alloverpress, own col.)

Attachments

• Steph füttert Pauline 1994.JPG
    Steph füttert Pauline 1994.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 622
  • like every summer.jpg
    like every summer.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 280
  • 88.JPG
    88.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 600
  • 99.JPG
    99.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 1011.JPG
    1011.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 537
  • 1012.JPG
    1012.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 294
michelle said:
Thank you Sebo-Baby...thanx towsend...thanx Ianna :)

I've found those:

(alloverpress, own col.)
Michelle, we HAVE to find that sneaky little midget who's putting those letters on people and STOP HIM! HE'S A MENACE AND POSSIBLY THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF DOLLY PARTON AND CHARLES MANSON!

David

dw2108 said:
Michelle, we HAVE to find that sneaky little midget who's putting those letters on people and STOP HIM! HE'S A MENACE AND POSSIBLY THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF DOLLY PARTON AND CHARLES MANSON!

David

Yes, you're right David...that's really anoying....:mad::rolleyes:

It's unbelievable Michelle, from all that hundrets of pics I have,
I scanned exactly the same you did (the one of Steph feeding Pauline) :D
So now I can only post two instead of three pics :)

(source: own collection)

Attachments

• ice-94a.jpg
    ice-94a.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 348
  • ice-94b.jpg
    ice-94b.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 239
iceflower said:
It's unbelievable Michelle, from all that hundrets of pics I have,
I scanned exactly the same you did (the one of Steph feeding Pauline) :D
So now I can only post two instead of three pics :)

(source: own collection)

Oops...but your pics are cute, Ice. :)
Steph taking the picture of Louis :p

Stephanie and Pauline....

I wonder if Stephanie has the intention to make Pauline the Circus Festival's vice-president as soon as possible ( maybe in 5 years when Pauline is 16)

(abacapress, personal)

Attachments

• 1023.JPG
    1023.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 630
  • 1025.JPG
    1025.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 274
I hadn't thought of that Michelle but perhaps you could be right. I guess only time will tell. And it seems Pauline is the one in the family with the same love for the circus like her mom and Prince Rainier.

Being on cover with little Louis..

So sweet..:p :)

Source; ebay

Attachments

• 7d_1_b.jpg
    7d_1_b.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 598
Ianna said:
Being on cover with little Louis..

So sweet..:p :)

Source; ebay

Soooo cute, thanks for posting, Ianna!