The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Stephanie and Family
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 02:37 AM
Nobility

Stephanie was such a lovely young woman. Tomboyish, but when put together, the Grace Kelly genes do come out -- more apparent than, I think, Caroline.

These photos do show though that due to the stressful life that she led and the rather unhealthy practices she has (smoking, drinking, sunbathing too much, partying til dawn), she has aged rather sooner. What a pity. She still is lovely, but recent photos make it appear that she looks older than Caroline.

Old 12-14-2005, 05:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by royrrules
Stephanie was such a lovely young woman. Tomboyish, but when put together, the Grace Kelly genes do come out -- more apparent than, I think, Caroline.

These photos do show though that due to the stressful life that she led and the rather unhealthy practices she has (smoking, drinking, sunbathing too much, partying til dawn), she has aged rather sooner. What a pity. She still is lovely, but recent photos make it appear that she looks older than Caroline.
Yes, agree. I think her best period was when she was with Paul Belmondo and slightly after, but anyway with long hair. She was a calm young girl, and looking to be happy with him. After that I think she turned in a quite bad way, going out a lot, dancing, drinking, etc. Since this moment she never appeared having a happy life, unfortunately, and this is very well shown in her face. If you do not know her, you would think that she is more than 50 years old, nice but old.

Old 12-14-2005, 08:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Are you serioius ???

Look at it carefully! Does that : look like a 'more than 50' year old???

Honestly I'm a little tired of that 'Stephanie looks so old' talk ....
...don't get me wrong I know this is just your opinion ... but honestly guys: She doesn't look older that 50 ....

And btw: She is happy in her life... just take a few minutes and have a look at some video clip which is posted in the Video Links- Thread of Stephanie on HIT Machine ... and you'll see what a joyfull person she is...
I really hope that yo are right, rather than me.... She is a lovely sensitive girl, who has been strongly hurt from the destiny, I think she is joyfull, but Happy??? I hope for her.

Old 12-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003

I really hope that yo are right, rather than me.... She is a lovely sensitive girl, who has been strongly hurt from the destiny, I think she is joyfull, but Happy??? I hope for her.
Why shouldn't she be happy? She has children, a family, friends ... all those love her and she loves them. Plus she has an obligation, a job ( even several) she loves, which are her passions... she is happy... as happy as people are.

A Stephanie quote:

Quote:
Happiness is no stable and continueous state of mind ... it's just little moments
Old 12-15-2005, 12:38 AM
Nobility

We all wish Stephanie the best of health and happiness. I was not being against her when I said that she looks old or older. Instead, it is just an acknowledgement that her face, although stunning, does show the trials of her life.

I think Judy Balaban, Princess Grace's friend/bridesmaid and author of "The Bridesmaids" summed it up when she wrote that Stephanie had that look of fear and sadness in her eyes when they met in the 80's, years after Grace's death. Obviously, that was written years ago and before Stephanie had her kids. I am sure motherhood has provided her with so much happiness, but there seems to be that rather sad secret that her eyes convey.

Most likely, the death of her mother and the experience of going through the accident with her is still a cross she bears. And imagining how Princess Grace would have loved her (Steph's) children and enjoying being a grandmother to Louis, Pauline, and Camille make quiet moments bittersweet.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:39 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Are you serioius ???

Look at it carefully! Does that : look like a 'more than 50' year old???

Honestly I'm a little tired of that 'Stephanie looks so old' talk ....
...don't get me wrong I know this is just your opinion ... but honestly guys: She doesn't look like 50 or older ....

And btw: She is happy in her life... just take a few minutes and have a look at some video clip which is posted in the Video Links- Thread of Stephanie on HIT Machine ... and you'll see what a joyfull person she is...
I'm with Michelle on this. :) At this particular shot, Stephanie looks better than ever. She looks fantastic for her age, and she hasn't done the botox thing or any of those vain stuff. You can see the happiness in her eyes, her pose, her whole demeanor. She looks like someone who is finally finding peace.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 01-05-2006, 06:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Uhh yes..Steph looks a bit cross in that last picture

I found those following ones in a small special issue of a german teen-magazine, from the 80s:

(Bravo)
Old 01-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks for these great pics, Michelle, you seem to have opened up new sources :)
Old 01-07-2006, 11:06 PM
Royal Highness

Cute Stephanie:

(sipa)

(picturedesk)
Old 02-17-2006, 03:26 PM
Aristocracy

From the book Her Serene Highness Princess Grace of Monaco by Trevor Hall:

Stephanie's 17th birthday portraits

Tamar:)
Old 02-18-2006, 08:31 AM
Super Moderator

On that first pic you posted, Tamar, you can see how much they resemble each other :)
Old 02-26-2006, 08:19 AM
Nobility

WOW, GLAMOUR, GLAMOUR, GLAMOUR. for Princess stephanie in the 80's with all those lovley outfits and big big earrings big jewelry period. Loads of hairspray and mousse. Anyway very thick not that kempt eyebrows were in style in the 80's and Steph sure had them that way. Anyaway starting in the mid 90's she sure thinned them out, in my opinion. I like her better with thinner eyebrows because her face is angular and square wich makes features look rounder more femminine. I like her eyebrows better than the 80's but she went a little overboard on them. She plucked waxed them too thin and she has them penciled in too much. I think she should grow back her eyebrows a little more not so penciled in , also with a little more rounded arch and look, she has them pretty arched but an angular kind of arch. Her arch needs to be rounded. She could defintley grow them back but not to the extent where their thick, just thin to medium for her.And not so penciled in. She still is very Beautiful and many times more Beautiful than Caroline.:)
Old 02-27-2006, 02:43 AM
Nobility

Yep Steph looks better with her eyebrows thinner but not too thin like she has them now.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Super Moderator

Three screencaps of a little sweet Steph having fun cuddling her father's arm :)

(RTL)
Old 03-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Awwe...what a cutie ...Did you find that video on the net, Ice?
Old 03-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Royal Highness

Those screencaps are so sweet!!:) Thanks Iceflower!

When smiling Stephanie has the same radiance in her eyes just like when she was little..:)
Old 03-10-2006, 10:16 PM
Super Moderator

I'm glad you liked them, Michelle and Ianna, and Ianna I agree with you :)
As to your question Michelle, it's from one of my own videos, as I already mentioned elsewhere I have problems with watching videos from the internet.
Old 03-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

What else is in that video, Ice? And what show is it from? :)

Here are a few more pictures:

Steph with Paul:

...looking a bit like Charlotte...

With Mario...

...and Anthony

(Olycom)
Old 03-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Nobility

Aww Stephanie is so Cute, Adorable. A Babydoll like Sebastian, she looked so young when she was a teenager and in her twenties and still does to me!
Old 03-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sweety Stephanie... she looks exactly like Camille in this one...just with dark hair...

(RT)