Princess Stephanie - Professional shots

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oy. I bet those photos would make Stephanie cringe now!

Ann

APL

Princess Stephanie of Monaco, at home with Daniel Ducruet, with whom she married in 1995 and had two children, Louis and Pauline.

Those pics were taken in 1993

x3vkv7.jpg
x3vl03.jpg
x3vl20.jpg
x3vl6r.jpg
x3vl8l.jpg
x3vlat.jpg
x3vlfr.jpg

These pictures are just great, tbhrc .....thanks .... :)

tbhrc - really, really, REALLY, really nice pictures! Such good quality too!

Thank you. :)

Is that her private gym, by the way? In which of her homes are these pictures taken?

Last edited:
kiina said:
Is that her private gym, by the way? In which of her homes are these pictures taken?
Yes, the pics were taken in her private gym and the whole interview took place in her house "Clos Saint Martin" :)
Tbhrc, thanks a lot for posting these great findings, I have a lot of magazine clippings of this interview but the pics are not the same good quality of course. So it was a big surprise for me :)

tbhrc said:
Paris Match - 1986

Looks like a picture from her video Irresistable, very nice!

Here are some old pictures I found in a magazine from 1985. :)

IMG_2419.jpg
IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

(Gamma, Sygma, De Filippo Press)

Princess Stephanie looks so masculine sometimes and then really feminine....:confused:

soCal girl said:
Princess Stephanie looks so masculine sometimes and then really feminine....:confused:

Yes, that's Steph's trademark, what makes her really unique.

Beautiful portraits..I think boys will go crazy:p

11t751s.jpg
11t7dck.jpg

(TopFoto)

Ianna said:
Beautiful portraits..I think boys will go crazy:p (TopFoto)
Well, I'm definetly not a boy, but I like these pics as well :p Especially the second one as to it's perfect combination of colours..:)

I second you Sebastian :) The first pic is my favorite, she looks like a 20s swimmer on it, but very stunning ;)

Ianna said:
Beautiful portraits..I think boys will go crazy:p

Wonderful pictures of a beautiful young Stéphanie. Thank you Ianna. I agree, the colours are very vivid and alive, just like she is. I love them both. :)

kiina said:
Wonderful pictures of a beautiful young Stéphanie. Thank you Ianna. I agree, the colours are very vivid and alive, just like she is. I love them both. :)

Vivid is perfect word.. Also love her face expression there! Wish there are more photos..

You're all welcome, I was sure you would like it (boys and girls:p ;) )!

Beautiful Just Beautiful Thanks iceflower

A portrait of a very young and beautiful Steph in the mid 1980s:

24e9oqt.jpg

(FIS)

yeah I remember the times when the guy Mario was in Stephanie's life, what a turbulent time for her that was

A request please to everyone but in particular Iceflower the "Clippings Queen"

Many years ago I had a Hello magazine with photographs of Steph waterskiing, she was pictured at the top of a pyramid of skiers and the shots were very spectacular.

Does anyone remember seeing this, and has anyone by chance got a copy they can post please? The magazine was regrettably lost during a house move but I've never forgotten those pictures, and never seen them anywhere since. :sad:

3 photos of S.A.S. Stéphanie de Monaco, Monaco 2007

Dear friends, I'm verry happy about to be able to had the big chance/luck to have found a kind french reporter online who dose work from time to time in Monaco and did sell me this nice 3 newer dated pictures of S.A.S. Stéphanie de Monaco that he made during an interview at the beginning of this year. I'm glad about to know this verry positive forum that dose stand in front and behind S.A.S. Princésse Stéphanie de Monaco and that's why I'm glad to be able to contibute and part here this newer dated 3 taken (with her permission) immages of her with all of you. What ever some bad minded people say wrong about her is absolutelly unimportand and more or less rediculess for us. She's still one of the best looking women of the world and apart of this she has got a good heard and clean human values (she did heritage all good and positive ellements of her father and mother) and this after all she had to go through, after knowing all dark sides of the human kind she's today still positive and that's not an evidence at all, she earns our all highest respect for the person she is.

I'm sorry if the quality of my pictures will not appear you here as perfect...

My verry best wishes to all of you here in the forum!

Adrian

Please use the following links below to few the pictures:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8422/hpim2487400x534steph3ti8.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/683/hpim2488800x599steph3bw3.jpg

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7049/hpim2482400x534steph2yr4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom