Princess Stephanie Pictures Part IV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Welcome to Part IV of Princess Stephanie's Picture Thread. The last thread can be found here.

Remember that all pictures must first be hosted via a image hosting site before being posted in this thread.

Happy posting!

:) Some of My favourite...........:)
(ACI)

prvaciglo05791268qu.jpg

prvaciglo05791256ad.jpg

prvaciglo05792581vd.jpg

Steph on the slopes at the ski resort of Meribel in 1990:

zt94sm.jpg

(HELLO)

Screencaps of ' Once upon a time - Stephanie 1987'

ztw7bo.jpg

ztw74x.jpg

ztw6z9.jpg
ztw6tt.jpg

ztw6pt.jpg

(I.V.M - V.G.M. International)

I wonder if that water shot was intended to mimic the famous shot of Grace?

Ann

Thanks for the screencaps, Michelle. I especially like the one Suonymona already mentioned :)

Here are two from an interview Steph gave in the Palace garden in 1986, asked about her music, she said at that part of the interview: "I did not suspect this success and I did not suspect that you can awake that many dreams with a simple song"

zv93pu.jpg
zv95qb.jpg

(ARD)

I have always felt a little sorry for HSH because her body and face have appeared so masculine over the years. I suppose in the 80's that was probably hip because from what I have read it was a culturally adrogynous period. But nowadays does she make an effort to appear more feminine?

There are some photos of Caroline as a teenager where she resembles Stephanie, but by her early 20's Caroline would never be mistaken for anything but a highly attractive woman.

Stephanie Had a look that everybody wanted in the 80's as a model stephanie Always looked good maybe in different periods of her life She looked the best to me in her 30's .
And still to this day

PreDoc said:
I have always felt a little sorry for HSH because her body and face have appeared so masculine over the years. I suppose in the 80's that was probably hip because from what I have read it was a culturally adrogynous period. But nowadays does she make an effort to appear more feminine?

There are some photos of Caroline as a teenager where she resembles Stephanie, but by her early 20's Caroline would never be mistaken for anything but a highly attractive woman.

having a toned body for a woman doesn't necessarily mean being unattractive (madonna and angelina jolie are my examples). but what stephanie should have been very cautious of is her skin. no disrepect meant, but her wrinkles are very distracting.

caroline has her own share of wrinkles, but you get the impression that she remains very dignified and classy -- and that you actually admire her for having wrinkles because having them meant not undergoing cosmetic surgery.

Wonderful finding, Sebastian! :)

Two pics from Point de Vue 1993:

10cr8yu.jpg

10craeh.jpg

Steph watching her brother Albert play soccer ...in the rain of Cap d'Ail :

10cw8yb.jpg

10cw941.jpg

10cw9bo.jpg

(phoenix - thanks to iceflower)

sebastian said:
Steph watching her brother Albert play soccer ...in the rain of Cap d'Ail

Thanks Sebastian, love those pictures! She is really down to earth. Laughing in the rain... wonder how many of us would look that happy standing in the cold rain..

:)

kiina said:
Thanks Sebastian, love those pictures! She is really down to earth. Laughing in the rain... wonder how many of us would look that happy standing in the cold rain..

:)

I like that about her too ( okay there're also other things I like about her ;) )
She's very natural and it's sweet she doesn't take herself too serious.

Some more screencaps, this time from an interview in 1997:

117eckw.jpg
117efbq.jpg
117eikk.jpg
117eivq.jpg

(TV5)

Thanks for the pic's I always thought she was more attractive than Caroline with a great body but I just wish she would use suncream.
Wittykitty

Some screencaps of Steph having fun in the 1980s:

20rl26o.jpg
20rl3jc.jpg
20rl3lg.jpg

(SAT1)

Sweet pictures, Ice .....

Some more...

21kxxud.gif
21kxymg.gif

21kxzbs.gif
21ky23q.jpg

(sipa)

kiina said:
Such a nice picture! Really unusual. What was the occasion, do you know?

I like it a lot , too.... I'm sorry I don't know really what the occasion was...some photoshoot in the mid90s....:)

I like it a lot, too...I remember to see theses photos in the cover of OH LA magazine.

00305213000003browb0.jpg
00372291000009brozx5.jpg

00389369000022brohe9.jpg
00403228000025brokp8.jpg

00443218000009brokn7.jpg
princessstephanie001062306dh7.jpg

...last one is very recent ...

(sipa)

Michelle Thanks for all the pics love That first one .She looks Beautiful in all of them Love those eyes.

michelle said:
Stephanie with glasses ...

(sipa)

I am still so amazed by her many many faces. Which one is REALLY Stephanie? :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom