Princess Stephanie Pictures Part IV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
November 18th and !9th 2006 a fun game show was broadcasted in France. Stephanie participated with her friends Emmanuel Moire, Pascal Gentil and Leslie. I've got these videos and am currently trying to cut them into smaller chunks and upload them...that is if you're even interested...?!

She is really sweet. I'd love to see the rest. Thank you sebastian for the huge work you're doing. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

I have never seen this photo before, thanks Missmandyberry for your kind sharing with your friends. I thought the photo was one the last of Princess Grace's photos, wasn't it?

Pics of the Red Cross Balls in previous years can be found in
our two retrospective threads, I'm quite sure that you'll find
at least one or two pics from 1982 there :)

A Retrospective: Red Cross Ball - Monaco

A Retrospective: Red Cross Ball - Monaco Part 2

Thanks for your help!!!

I have never seen this photo before, thanks Missmandyberry for your kind sharing with your friends. I thought the photo was one the last of Princess Grace's photos, wasn't it?

It was Grace's last Red Cross ball taken only months before her death :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Photos from the book "700 days with Stephanie" - by Yves Roze:
I don't know this book- have you any more details/is it still available?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot Sebastian!

I do have an article from a Dutch magazine from the 1980s
with lots of those pics as well, but my Dutch was never
good enough to understand much of what was written there,
so if you have the original book, could you tell us how it
came to that book and if Steph was okay with having all
that kind of private pics being published?

Thanks a lot Sebastian!

I do have an article from a Dutch magazine from the 1980s
with lots of those pics as well, but my Dutch was never
good enough to understand much of what was written there,
so if you have the original book, could you tell us how it
came to that book and if Steph was okay with having all
that kind of private pics being published?

You're welcome:).

Yeah, I think she was okay with it. Yves Roze who was her producer in 1986 and so he naturally spend a lot of time with her and they became very close friends. The book was published in 1993 ( my copy at least - I got it at ebay ).
He basically tells the story of Steph's 'Ouragan' time - how they met, how they worked together etc.
There's nothing revealing or scandalous about the book. It has a few anacdotes which you might like to hear about. If so ... let me know.
:)

Yeah, I think she was okay with it. Yves Roze who was her producer in 1986 and so he naturally spend a lot of time with her and they became very close friends. The book was published in 1993 ( my copy at least - I got it at ebay ).
He basically tells the story of Steph's 'Ouragan' time - how they met, how they worked together etc.
There's nothing revealing or scandalous about the book. It has a few anacdotes which you might like to hear about. If so ... let me know.

Lucky you having the book. The pictures were lovely! Thank you for taking the time. She is the sweetest there is! :flowers:

Well, it's not that surprising that you haven't seen that pic
before, as it's a photomontage and not a real pic. Steph did
not wear a tiara during that photosession. The necklace was
added as well.

As a proof here's the original version, I post it mirror-inverted
so that it's easier to compare :)

-----> Real version of the pic above

Interesting picture. I like the earings, but the dress is kind of tacky. The added tiara etc made the picture look better. She's a natural brunette I think although blonde hair on her does look natural. She looks much like Caroline in this pic.

Thanks for the additional information, Sebastian :flowers:
I've searched for the article this morning and scanned in
some pics of it, I guess they have also been printed in
that book, haven' they? So is it a picture book or a
normal written book with additional pics? I think it's
worth searching for it :)

** Steph 1 ** Steph 2 ** Steph 3 ** Steph 4 **

** Steph 5 ** Steph 6 ** Steph 7 ** Steph 8**

I love the first pic:), as for the second is specific:doh:, the others are funny!!!:) Thank Iceflower very much!!!:flowers:

It would be great to hear the anecdotes please:prettyplease:

Ice, some of the pics you posted are not in the book...so thanks for those.

It's a book with text and some pictures and yeah it's worth looking for. :)

For example Yves tells about an argument he had with Steph where she said some pretty awful things to him and then in the morning she asked:
"Are you still mad?" ... " He ignored her.... " Oh come on, what is it? You want an apology?" ... still ignoring her ... " Okay, alright. I apologize. We're good now?!" ... still doing his best to look the other way ... Steph in her sweet girlish voice..." My dear little producer, my sweetheart ... I'm so so sorry ...." ... Yves can't hold it any longer...they smile at each other...she kisses his cheek ... argument solved. :)

They also shared a house in LA when preparing Steph's US career. One afternoon they went to Disneyworld. The night after the visit to Mickey Yves woke up hearing Steph's voice. He turned his head, saw her standing in the door wearing a XXL Mickey-Tshirt , shorts and socks ...
"What's up, Stephie?" ... " I can't go back to sleep." ..... " Is there a problem?" ... " I had a nightmare." .... " Come here!" ....
...she was feeling really bad, they talked until dawn, he managed to make her feel better....

it`s such a pity steph didn`t continue her singing career . some of the songs were really nice and she had voice

it`s such a pity steph didn`t continue her singing career . some of the songs were really nice and she had voice

I had never heard her music before tonight but just listened to the English version of her song Irrestible from 1986, it's on You tube. It's MUCH better than I expected. I like '80s music and I think it's a good song. She did have a good voice, I had expected it wasn't that good, however it is good. But throughout her life, she has seemed to go from one thing to the next so it isn't surprising she didn't continue her singing career. I like all the pics of her. She's an interesting combination of the looks of Rainier and Grace, whereas Albert looks like his mother, and Caroline like her father. I actually like the photos where she is older better, she's prettier.

That picture proves she looks best with longer hair, in my opinion. She looks more like Grace with longer hair.

You're welcome ................. and yes, she is !

I found some stats from Stephanie's modeling days

size 8 - (5'8", 120 pounds)

She is tall 5'8 is not bad at all has her moms height

I found some stats from Stephanie's modeling days

size 8 - (5'8", 120 pounds)

She is tall 5'8 is not bad at all has her moms height

That's 1.77 m and 54.43 kg. She was a great model.

Isn't it more like 172cm and 60kg ... which is closer to what she really is?!:)

Is or was? :) These were modelling figures, weren't they, but surely, she hasn't become shorter. :D

I'm not sure about the correctness, just entered the values into an online converter and got these results. For me the other measurements don't mean much, living in Sweden...

Back
Top Bottom