Princess Stephanie Pictures Part IV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the lovely photos of Stephanie, especially the first picture, Sebastian. :flowers: I've noticed you are totally crazy about her for a long time! :wub:

Thanks for the lovely photos of Stephanie, especially the first picture, Sebastian. :flowers: I've noticed you are totally crazy about her for a long time! :wub:

I think he's not the only one ;)

Thanks for the nice pics, Seb - and Radker as well. It's really a nice
and special pic you've posted, Radker, it's a quite new one, isn't it?
I remember her wearing that jacket and hairband, what occasion has
that been?

That second pic you've posted has been new to me and
I like it a lot, Seb :flowers: A much too big leather jacket,
typical of the 1980s :D and you could imagine that
she was dancing on the street, having her song melodies
in mind, while the world around her is grey and boring ;)

Glistening Seas

:flowers: heeey doesn't the first pic Stephanie look like Caroline??? the resemblence is astounding! These are the first time looking at these of Stephanie so it was a bit of a surprise only because they normally are associated with totally different family looks but in this one the camera captured the resemblence quite uncannily. super job Sebastian!!!!

:flowers: heeey doesn't the first pic Stephanie look like Caroline??? the resemblence is astounding! These are the first time looking at these of Stephanie so it was a bit of a surprise only because they normally are associated with totally different family looks but in this one the camera captured the resemblence quite uncannily. super job Sebastian!!!!

I'm with you on that one. She does resemble Caroline and that is quite obvious occasionally.

Great pics of Princess Stephanie! Thank you for posting the pics, Michelle. :flowers:

Thanks Michelle she looks good in that photo looks very candid and close did you take it ;) ?

Steph in March 1991, other pics from that photosession have
been posted before, but I can't remember having seen these:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Glistening Seas

Great pics numbers 2 and 3 are the fav's. number has a fab mirror!!! 3. love the animal pics!!

The pics of Stephanie in 1991 are amazing!:) Are the pics from Paris Match magazine or any other French magazines? I've never seen of the pics before.

Glasses

First of all, thank you for posting those wonderful pictures from all kind of places and occasions. :flowers::flowers::flowers: Many lovely pictures. I really love to see them.

I have a question regarding Stephanie and her glasses. I've seen a few pictures now with her wearing glasses (different colour and types). But they are never on her nose. She is just wearing them on her head.

Does she need glasses or does she wear them for fun? If she needs them, why are they never where they belong, doing some good?

The pics of Stephanie in 1991 are amazing!:) Are the pics from Paris Match magazine or any other French magazines? I've never seen of the pics before.
Back in 1991 several European magazines had those pics, I remember
Hello magazine and a Dutch magazine and I'm sure French magazines
had them as well. Deep in the archives of the royalforums ;) there
are some more, but don't ask me where exactly :) Maybe you've
once seen the wellknown pic of Steph laying on her bed with several
stuffed animals and familypics, it's from the same photosession.

Thanks for letting me know which magazines these pictures of Stephanie back in 1991, Iceflower. :) Althought, I've seen the pics of Stephanie laying on her bed with her stuffed animals, in her kitchen, sleeping on her sofa with her dog and on her balcony from her apartment in Monaco. I assumed the pics you posted are the same photosessions. :flowers:

Glistening Seas

Oh the pics are fab. this is the first time we have seen these pics. how beautiful. indeed Stephanie looked radiant. But she looks just as radiant in the latest photos at circus with Camilla and everyone they look beautiful. :candycane:

Oh the pics are fab. this is the first time we have seen these pics.

It is not the first time we see these pics here at the forums, they
have all been posted before, but in different sizes only. I'll leave
them here nevertheless ;) Pic 1 jordan has posted is from 1992
when Steph and Daniel made a pregnancy photo session, Pic 2
and 4 are from the Red Cross Ball in 1995 and Pic 3 was taken
at the Rose Ball in 1996.

Back
Top Bottom