Princess Stephanie Pictures Part IV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's always great to find pics with resemblances, selket :)
Here's a pic of Steph and Daniel having fun in 1996, only
a few months later it was all over...:

Steph and Daniel 1996

Here's a pic of Steph in summer 1990, it could have been
taken at the annual animal gala dinner, but I'm not sure
at the moment :)

Steph in 1990

Great pics as always, Iceflower! I just checked the Daniel
thread a minute ago with these news about his new marriage
and now looking at that pic of him and Stephanie having fun
together, well, time goes by so fast...
I have a picture of Stephanie at the Paralympics in 2002,
very thoughtful or concentrated

http://i10.tinypic.com/6u64jex.jpg

Aww that one of steph with her Mom I have only seen a small version of that Pic they look so cute thanks Michelle

I think she really loved Daniel and life has a way of twisting and turning. Their picture at the top of the page is lovely. Also thanks for the pic of Steph with her mum.
R.

Stephanie looks so beautiful with her dark hair in the Michelle photo with Camille and her soother! I agree!

R.

Last edited by a moderator:

I like that picture, I really do. I know, she looks very serious ... but very calm too. I like how this picture reflects some sort of serene moment when all is right for someone. Her eyes focus the camera and she looks very secure. Also it's a very casual moment they caught her in. That's the Steph I really love. This natural,down-to-earth, very intelligent woman, who's full of life but calm, serious but also incredibly fun...
I know, I know, the thing that might meet the eye of some people first is the 'oh-hey-look-at-those- lines around her eyes and chin and cheeks ' - part ... but I actually think it all so right there... here face is good, it's beautiful ... pretty eyes, too ...
...well I'm rambling ... I like it.

I like that photo too. I haven't seen pictures of her for sooooooo long. Well time is on no ones side. So she has a few lines here and there like we all will get. She loved the sun so premature wrinkles come sooner than later but hey she looks great. Love her kids and she is a cool mom.

That's really a great pic, Seb, thanks for posting it!
It's like getting a little look into her soul, in case
one can say so ;):)

Here are two pics of Steph in 1986, during her music
time, one was taken in London, one in Paris:

** Steph in 1986, London ** Steph in 1986, Paris **

I can't see who she looks like i don't believe it is her mother......

If you want to continue talking about Stephanie's looks ... I think it's better to do that here.

She does NOT look like a woman of 55 years. My mother is in her 50s and looks quite young for age. Steph definetly looks younger then her.
How about you take a look at the photos in my post above!

If you want to continue talking about Stephanie's looks ... I think it's better to do that here.

She does NOT look like a woman of 55 years. My mother is in her 50s and looks quite young for age. Steph definetly looks younger then her.
How about you take a look at the photos in my post above!

She does NOT look as good as Caroline though, due, IMO, mainly to the fact that she does not seem to care as much as her sister about her appearances. I find most members of this forum quite naive about Caroline's looks, always speculating about facelifts etc. Facelifts are not considered chique and are out of fashion in Europe. There are far better and very effective methods to rejunavate a face without a knife, but with a needle. As I have a lot experience in this field, I can tell you that Caroline has had done a lot of things to her face, and Stephanie has not.

Here's a funny pic of Steph in 1989, it's been during an official
inspection and the article said the overshoes were offered to
her as it's been so cold there :)

---> Steph in 1989

Here's a funny pic of Steph in 1989, it's been during an official
inspection and the article said the overshoes were offered to
her as it's been so cold there :)

---> Steph in 1989

What a funny picture, thank you so much iceflower. :flowers:

But those shoe things don't protect you from cold - they protect the floor from getting dirty... at least in my country... :)

You are most welcome, kiina :flowers:. I had thought the same about those
special "shoes", but the article said so and the fact that none of the other
persons on the pics - including Albert and Rainier if I remember it right -
wore them, has convinced me that it had at least been a try to make
Steph feel a bit more comfortable ;)

That tatoo is strange, or at least I am having trouble seeing the full picture. Can you tell what that is? She looks lovely though. :flowers: Thanks.
It looks like dragon or more like thin dragon...

I found this picture While I was surfing the net and I have never seen such an amazing portrait her Piercing eyes the expression on her face of course this was from a very sad day but just a powerful photo.

Portrait

Sorry if it is a re-post

Glistening Seas

Sebastian always a great choice! Stephanie is always elegante` even in a "bad" day. however, the latter pic does make your case in point quite thoroughly it's very elegant:popcorn::sun:

Glistening Seas

:) Stephanie seems to always be elegante even in a bathing suit. it seems all that new olympic pool time she is doing with her daughter is paying off. Great tan. hang onto that sunscreen!!! Always the picture of elegance great job sebastian!!!

Back
Top Bottom