Princess Stephanie Pictures Part IV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looks prettier than Jane and Jennifer. Maybe because she is ;)

Stephanie unveiling a statue of Grace in Washington (1986)

Stephanie (UPI)

What a wonderful, relaxed and colourful picture, thanks for sharing your finding, sebastian! Do you know what
the occasion of that pic was? We've seen her twice with that blouse in June and in May.

I think it's from when she was in Carpentras for the JungleFight radio show in May :)

I like it too, she's pretty.

O no, it is just a bad picture of a woman, beautiful in her own way.

Thanks for the pictures guys.
And Sebastian, you're always a lovely contribution when it comes to steph pictures!

princess stephanie was among the top beauties of the 80s. first and foremost short hair doesn't make u look masculine. on the contrary real beauties with perfect face structures can carry it elegantly. Stephanie was a mix of her parents , the most beautiful in an already pretty family. In her youth she topped Caroline and Charlotte , both of whom lack her chic . Her own daughters don't enter the equation. She had her mom's forehead and the most beautiful eyebrows ever seen- she surpassed Brooke Shields in the eyebrow field. Personally I try to look like her in the 80s. Unfortunately the men in her life were a bunch opportunists who didn't treat her right. Beauty doesn't survive life sufferings.

princess stephanie was among the top beauties of the 80s. first and foremost short hair doesn't make u look masculine. on the contrary real beauties with perfect face structures can carry it elegantly. Stephanie was a mix of her parents , the most beautiful in an already pretty family. In her youth she topped Caroline and Charlotte , both of whom lack her chic . Her own daughters don't enter the equation. She had her mom's forehead and the most beautiful eyebrows ever seen- she surpassed Brooke Shields in the eyebrow field. Personally I try to look like her in the 80s. Unfortunately the men in her life were a bunch opportunists who didn't treat her right. Beauty doesn't survive life sufferings.

It's really a shame that none of Stephanie's children inherited her spectacular huge blue eyes. Such DNA shouldn't go to waste! I used to think Pauline had them, looking at early close-ups of her, but now it can be seen that they are more hazel than blue and not the same shape.

Here's hoping one of Stephanie's grandchildren will inherit them!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom