Princess Stephanie: Picture Thread Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennyllorac

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Welcome to the third thread dedicated to pictures of Princess Stephanie. Please remember to follow our guidelines and host your pictures through another site. Please do not attach or hotlink your pictures and remember to cite your sources. Click here to go to the old thread.

Happy Posting!

Beautiful Steph 1999

nbqbte.jpg

(profimedia)

Princess Stephanie..Simple and so beautiful..1990..(Paris Match/ebay)
nevqc0.jpg

Small pics (sorry:eek: )..modelling with M. Jutard..(IBL)
nevr11.jpg
nevri9.jpg
nevrqe.jpg
nevrz4.jpg

I've never seen the first three pics with Mario, so thank you very much for posting Ianna - maybe we'll get some bigger ones one day :)

Steph at the gym festival in 1990, at that time she had no idea that one of her daughters would take part in that some day...:)

nnweh0.jpg

(PDV)

Princess Stephanie skiing in Auron, France (DIVAeDONNA)
nyaf5y.jpg

...and after injuring herself...(DIVAeDONNA)
nyagza.jpg

Thank you for the scans, Tosca, they were only a bit too large for me ;) :)

Sorry I don't know if those have been posted before - Diez Minutos

o8wjzs.jpg
o8wk1d.jpg
o8wk5d.jpg
o8wk6f.jpg
o8wk7m.jpg

I think only the third one has been posted before, tbhrc. Thank you :)

Stephanie is sure cute has kind of a sweet cute innocent kind girl about in her apperance and also a bad girl Irresistible sexy girl. Thats what my brother says and I agree with him. She has all those boyfriends. Was her first boyfriend Paul Belmondo when she was 17?

De La Cruza said:
Stephanie is sure cute has kind of a sweet cute innocent kind girl about in her apperance and also a bad girl Irresistible sexy girl. Thats what my brother says and I agree with him. She has all those boyfriends. Was her first boyfriend Paul Belmondo when she was 17?

I read somewhere that she had a boyfriend when she was 16, before Paul. He was Italian but I couldn't recall the name right now. Urbano something??:confused: And Princess Grace sort of grounded her for being photographed with him on the beach. That's what I know.

hofburg said:
Does she live at the Palace?

Stephanie has her own apartment in the Fontvieille area in Monaco and lives there with her children. Of course, she owns other residences. I think you can find her homes in another thread here.

Last edited:
Some pics from HOLA 1986 and one pic from Paris Match in 1987 - very sweet :)

oj2vs3.jpg
oj2x37.jpg
oj2xau.jpg

oj2xll.jpg
oj2zo8.jpg

She can look nice sometimes, with the right makeup and decent hair, but sometimes--uf! She often looks so haggard! Too much smoking, beer, and sun-worshipping, maybe.

De La Cruza said:
She seems to grow more beautiful as she grows older..

Two very sweet photos - Steph behind the scenes of 'Hit Machine':

okrc0g.jpg

okrdhk.jpg

(m6.fr)

acid_rain3075 said:
Whats Hit Machine and why is she in it?

Hit Machine is a french tv show. Steph was at the show last December and also the year before. She's good friends with the hosts Charly and Lulu. She participatesd to reach a young audiance - she talked about her Aids Foundation - this makes me think of one thing: She should take one of her nephews with her to the show next time - guess the young audience would be delighted....

Princess Stephanie resting by the pool..:) ..1987..(Paris Match)
os8glg.jpg

And cute one from 2003..based on Zuma..
os8jrq.jpg

Thanks Monacos and Michelle :)
Ianna, I posted the pool pic one page ago :)
And Sebastian, thanks for these two very sweet behind the scenes pics!

Some of Steph ... not that old:

ouwc1x.jpg
ouwcgy.jpg

ouwcpc.jpg
ouwd29.jpg

(cover)

Steph during her interview with TF1 on Albert's official enthronement , November 2005:

qrb1p2.jpg
qrb22u.jpg
qrb2g0.jpg
qrb2ox.jpg

qrb32g.jpg
qrb3fp.jpg
qrb4tt.jpg

qrb52h.jpg
qrb59z.jpg

(TF1)

Last edited by a moderator:
iceflower said:
:)
Ianna, I posted the pool pic one page ago :)

Why I don't have flashback's when it's needed?:p
Since I can't edit my post (probably new policy), I will contact some of admins..:)

Don't worry Ianna, I'm surely the only one who noticed it ;)

Michelle, if I remember it right it was you who already posted that collage as an ebay find some months ago :)
And Sebastian, thanks for these screencaps!
Here is a nice pic from 1990, I have the original version, but thanks to ebay I do not have to scan it ;)
qrkjg6.jpg

(Paris Match/ebay)

WOW Sebastian you really like Princess Stephanie I mean you think she's very hott, sexy, and beatiful, which she is she sure is irresistible just like her song twoards men. I mean I bet if you could have I know you would, IF you know what I'm talking ABOUT. Thats the same way with me and Pierre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom