The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 03:28 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Well, but fortunately my translation was not so far away from the right one, flowerpower It happened as I translated it into German first and thought of a similar proverb that is used here..:)
Some nice pics of Steph together with Jean-Yves in 1990:

(Paris Match)

Old 03-23-2006, 03:41 AM
Nobility

What years were Stephanie and Jean Yves together? Also the second pic is so sweet Steph rests on his shoulder, Plus it seems like ther are so many pictures of Stephanie and Jean Yves together kissing they have most have been really in love! Its so sweet! would anybody know why they broke up? Also would anybody know why Steph and Paul Belmondo broke up? Sorry for asking so many questions but would anybody know when Stephanie and Anthony Delon were together, was he the same age as Steph, and what was his profession? Thanks I think we should give stephanie and Jean Yves the title the "Kissing Couple" even though they broke up a long time ago its so sweet and cute. They'd should have stayed together they were a adorable sweet couple!

Old 03-23-2006, 06:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

I like those pics with Jean-Yves very much, too.
He was very accepted in the family. Caro liked him a lot. He told everyone he worked in the fnacia business ...finally it wasn't that true ...or something. He was working for some modelling aganecy as far as I know...that's why they broke up too I guess, because he lied...but I'm not 100% sure....And then I think it was because of Daniel as well .
About Steph and Paul...they didn't break up really...it just went out some day...

Here's one of the Steph -pics I love the most:

(Oh La)

Old 03-23-2006, 06:43 AM
Nobility

Thanks for that Michelle. I think Jean Yves lied and said he was in the real estate business and said he was an real estate agent, because I've read acouple of times that he was an real estate agent. Anyway beautiful pic of Steph michelle. I really like her with all hair lengths. But I've never seen her with really long hair I'm talking like Charlotte's length now and Carolines when she was a kid and in her teens and twenties.Like hair to your elbows about. Also I've never seen her with long hair when she was a kid. If you have pictures of her with long hair like I would be happy if you or anybody could post them. Thanks.

Also michelle you said awhile ago under Caroline and Stephanie that steph also wheres colored contacts. You said that theres photos with her wearing the colored contacts I think these are the ones not 100% sure. Because the blue eye color looks in these photos looks fake, and really bright and a different kind of blue, I've seen this kind of blue before too many times when people are wearing blue contacts. worldroots http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...emonaco209.jpg March of 2001, http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...emonaco210.jpg March of 2001,http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...aco2003-26.jpg August of 2003 , http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...aco2004-69.jpg Summer of 2004 great beautiful smile in the last one!

Also would anybody know if Princess Stephanie has hair and makeup artist or does she do it herself? Thanks
Old 03-23-2006, 04:07 PM
Royal Highness

Steph being a real cutie for one more time:

(sipa)
Old 03-23-2006, 04:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks Sebastian for wonderful, wonderful pics of Stephanie. She looks great. As usual.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 03-24-2006, 03:46 AM
Super Moderator

I'm glad you liked my pics, De La Cruza and Michelle,
and Sebastian, I love yours, she looks so sweet, especially on the first and the last one you posted.
Old 03-26-2006, 06:41 AM
Nobility

Heres steph 1999 http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?im...co199981jd.jpg,
Old 03-26-2006, 06:47 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
She looks kind of cross there, de la Cruza :p .... thanks:)
Old 03-26-2006, 06:57 AM
Nobility

Heres Steph working out how she stays in incredible shape. imageshack http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?i...o2003205dk.jpg

Yeah she does look pretty serious maybe a bit cross cranky too.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:57 PM
Majesty

From Hola

Old 03-28-2006, 06:46 PM
Nobility

Princess Stephanie and Caroline, both have those great full pouty lips! I wonder where they get it from? Since their mother Princess Grace hade medium to thin lips.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Princess Stephanie and Caroline, both have those great full pouty lips! I wonder where they get it from? Since their mother Princess Grace hade medium to thin lips.
I think it´s from their grandmother Princess Charlotte. she´s very look alike with Caroline
Old 03-28-2006, 11:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piewi
I think it´s from their grandmother Princess Charlotte. she´s very look alike with Caroline
Yes, both princesses take after their father's side, looks-wise. :) Lucky ladies! Caroline is the very image of their grandmother while Stephanie looks like her dad and grandmother, IMO.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 03-29-2006, 01:39 AM
Nobility

tbhrc- WOW! Thank you, those pictures are great!

I think Stephanie had a wonderful taste when it comes to bathing suits, she should have done more of her designing career. Her lines were so special, I have still not seen anything like it since then.

Also, she was (is) the perfect model of the same.

Why did she stop doing the modelling and the designing? Did her singing career come in the way?

(OKEJ)

(OKEJ)

(OKEJ)

(HELLO)
Old 03-29-2006, 01:49 PM
Nobility

Also, she was (is) the perfect model of the same. Yeah she was a perfect model!:) She was a fashion model and glamour,magazine model. Yeah I'm not suprised for her being a model at all. Especially the fashion model because she's skinny enough,! :) Also tall enough. She stays that by being active playing sports moving her body all the time lucky her. :) Jealous! :p Wow have you seen her in a bikini she has a six pack still even having all those kids by cesarean section. Most of the time when women have a c-section it takes awhile to heal and gets very difficult to get a flat muscled stomach afterwoard it usually gets flabby:p. But hears the secert why she had those amazing abs afters c-sections she was very thin and incredible shape before she had her children and exercized vigouously right away after having each child. I'm working out doing sports abdominal yoga, pilates, dance, standing areboic ab exercise, weights, movements to have abs like her! I'm working very vigouously! I'm having slight muscle definition now very slight so far.

WOW!!!!! She sure looks lik a Irish girl with that dark dark hair and light light eyes!!!!

She took after those Irish roots from her mama's side! Its very cute and pretty like that! Also has some celtic roots on her father side Monaguesque combination of French,Italian,Celtic,abviously alot of Celtic.

Also she's German form mama Grace.
Old 03-29-2006, 02:28 PM
Nobility

Heres some more of her. The eyeshawdow,eyeliner Princess.

http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?i...allery84hg.jpg

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?i...llery217iu.jpg

http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?i...llery146bp.jpg

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?i...llery164tt.jpg
Old 03-29-2006, 05:01 PM
Nobility

Yes me too. When was that picture taken? Thanks
Old 03-30-2006, 02:44 AM
Super Moderator

In order to help you with the credits, that black and white pic was first posted by Iceflower, Radker
Old 03-30-2006, 10:51 AM
Serene Highness

I'll Add you to my sources Sorry