Princess Stephanie: Picture Thread Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to say the same..Love that Faces editorial..the first and the last photo from that set are amazing..so beautiful.:)

Thanx for all the pics, girls!;)

Thanks for the pics Kiina just beautiful. Ianna I really love your Avatar

RADKER18! Your avatar is the stamp. :D :D

I think they made her look much older on the stamp than she is, or WAS when that photo was taken. But I understand the difficulty making a stamp from a photo. Queen Silvia of Sweden has a scary image on a stamp too, looking angry and everything.

I agree with you Michelle, that close-up photo of a younger Stephanie is really nice. She looks almost shy.

kiina said:
RADKER18! Your avatar is the stamp. :D :D

I think they made her look much older on the stamp than she is, or WAS when that photo was taken. But I understand the difficulty making a stamp from a photo. Queen Silvia of Sweden has a scary image on a stamp too, looking angry and everything.

I agree with you Michelle, that close-up photo of a younger Stephanie is really nice. She looks almost shy.

She is shy in many circumstances ....:)

michelle said:
She is shy in many circumstances ....:)

Like which ones? She has a body language of a shy person sometimes, but I always thought that was because she didn't like to be in a public eye. More like discomfort.

Being one of the most admired women living on this planet, with a sharp intellect, quick humor and repeated success in businesses, she doesn't need to be shy.

Please tell her that. ;)

Great pics Kiina! Regarding the pics you would like to know the dates of, the first one must be around 1990-1991, while the second one is from 1985's PGF awards.

Some clipping on pss Stephanie, especially to satisfy a request from FILIPA that lives in Porto, a city I love…:)
(hola,paris match)

rwqsuw.jpg

rwqtck.jpg

rwqtqx.jpg

There's an interesting quote on the second pic flowerpower posted , saying: "Like all girls of my generation I'm afraid of being inactive"..:)

I must say that the translation is more: " Like all girls of my generation I hate being inactive”;)
iceflower said:
There's an interesting quote on the second pic flowerpower posted , saying: "Like all girls of my generation I'm afraid of being inactive"..:)

Well, but fortunately my translation was not so far away from the right one, flowerpower ;) It happened as I translated it into German first and thought of a similar proverb that is used here..:)
Some nice pics of Steph together with Jean-Yves in 1990:

s2h2c5.jpg
s2h45u.jpg
s2h4ow.jpg

(Paris Match)

Last edited:
What years were Stephanie and Jean Yves together? Also the second pic is so sweet Steph rests on his shoulder, Plus it seems like ther are so many pictures of Stephanie and Jean Yves together kissing they have most have been really in love! Its so sweet! would anybody know why they broke up? Also would anybody know why Steph and Paul Belmondo broke up? Sorry for asking so many questions but would anybody know when Stephanie and Anthony Delon were together, was he the same age as Steph, and what was his profession? Thanks I think we should give stephanie and Jean Yves the title the "Kissing Couple" even though they broke up a long time ago its so sweet and cute. They'd should have stayed together they were a adorable sweet couple!

I like those pics with Jean-Yves very much, too.
He was very accepted in the family. Caro liked him a lot. He told everyone he worked in the fnacia business ...finally it wasn't that true ...or something. He was working for some modelling aganecy as far as I know...that's why they broke up too I guess, because he lied...but I'm not 100% sure....And then I think it was because of Daniel as well :confused:;).
About Steph and Paul...they didn't break up really...it just went out some day...

Here's one of the Steph -pics I love the most:
s2r4o1.jpg

(Oh La)

Thanks for that Michelle. I think Jean Yves lied and said he was in the real estate business and said he was an real estate agent, because I've read acouple of times that he was an real estate agent. Anyway beautiful pic of Steph michelle. I really like her with all hair lengths. But I've never seen her with really long hair I'm talking like Charlotte's length now and Carolines when she was a kid and in her teens and twenties.Like hair to your elbows about. Also I've never seen her with long hair when she was a kid. If you have pictures of her with long hair like I would be happy if you or anybody could post them. Thanks.

Also michelle you said awhile ago under Caroline and Stephanie that steph also wheres colored contacts. You said that theres photos with her wearing the colored contacts I think these are the ones not 100% sure. Because the blue eye color looks in these photos looks fake, and really bright and a different kind of blue, I've seen this kind of blue before too many times when people are wearing blue contacts. worldroots http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs2/stephaniemonaco209.jpg March of 2001, http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs2/stephaniemonaco210.jpg March of 2001,http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs3/stephaniemonaco2003-26.jpg August of 2003 , http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs4/stephaniemonaco2004-69.jpg Summer of 2004 great beautiful smile in the last one!

Also would anybody know if Princess Stephanie has hair and makeup artist or does she do it herself? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Steph being a real cutie for one more time:

s33i12.jpg
s33j1c.jpg

s33j87.jpg
s33jh0.jpg

(sipa)

Thanks Sebastian for wonderful, wonderful pics of Stephanie. She looks great. As usual.

I'm glad you liked my pics, De La Cruza and Michelle,
and Sebastian, I love yours, she looks so sweet, especially on the first and the last one you posted.

Princess Stephanie and Caroline, both have those great full pouty lips! I wonder where they get it from? Since their mother Princess Grace hade medium to thin lips.

De La Cruza said:
Princess Stephanie and Caroline, both have those great full pouty lips! I wonder where they get it from? Since their mother Princess Grace hade medium to thin lips.

I think it´s from their grandmother Princess Charlotte. she´s very look alike with Caroline

Piewi said:
I think it´s from their grandmother Princess Charlotte. she´s very look alike with Caroline

Yes, both princesses take after their father's side, looks-wise. :) Lucky ladies! Caroline is the very image of their grandmother while Stephanie looks like her dad and grandmother, IMO.

tbhrc- WOW! Thank you, those pictures are great!

I think Stephanie had a wonderful taste when it comes to bathing suits, she should have done more of her designing career. Her lines were so special, I have still not seen anything like it since then.

Also, she was (is) the perfect model of the same.

Why did she stop doing the modelling and the designing? Did her singing career come in the way?

IMG_2134.jpg
(OKEJ)

IMG_2137.jpg
(OKEJ)

IMG_2133.jpg
(OKEJ)

IMG_1878.jpg
(HELLO)

Also, she was (is) the perfect model of the same. Yeah she was a perfect model!:) She was a fashion model and glamour,magazine model. Yeah I'm not suprised for her being a model at all. Especially the fashion model because she's skinny enough,!;) :) Also tall enough. She stays that by being active playing sports moving her body all the time lucky her.:mad: ;) :) Jealous!:mad: :p Wow have you seen her in a bikini she has a six pack still even having all those kids by cesarean section. Most of the time when women have a c-section it takes awhile to heal and gets very difficult to get a flat muscled stomach afterwoard it usually gets flabby:eek::p. But hears the secert why she had those amazing abs afters c-sections she was very thin and incredible shape before she had her children and exercized vigouously right away after having each child. I'm working out doing sports abdominal yoga, pilates, dance, standing areboic ab exercise, weights, movements to have abs like her! I'm working very vigouously! I'm having slight muscle definition now very slight so far.

WOW!!!!! She sure looks lik a Irish girl with that dark dark hair and light light eyes!!!!

She took after those Irish roots from her mama's side! Its very cute and pretty like that! Also has some celtic roots on her father side Monaguesque combination of French,Italian,Celtic,abviously alot of Celtic.

Also she's German form mama Grace.

Yes me too. When was that picture taken? Thanks

In order to help you with the credits, that black and white pic was first posted by Iceflower, Radker ;)

I'll Add you to my sources Sorry:rolleyes: ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom