Princess Stephanie: Picture Thread Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were sooo sweet couple! :)
They remind on Charlotte and Felix (and vice versa, as you said Michelle) as those are photos of first love..being young, free, and feeling like you're on the top of the world..:)

Awwww i love this couple so much! steph and paul were cute...thanks michelle!

Great pics of Princess Stephanie and her first love, Paul Belmondo!;) I never seen some of pics before! :) Keep posting! :D

Chantal Clement said:
Great pics of Princess Stephanie and her first love, Paul Belmondo!;) I never seen some of pics before! :) Keep posting! :D

I feel the same. Many thanks! I love these two together. I know this is more than 2 decades back, but why did they break up?

Was Stephanie 17 in those photos? How old was she in them? Those are great pictures, it was a young true love for them back in the day.

Actually, Princess Stephanie was 18 years old in these pics. And, yes it was young true love back in the day, De La Cruza.:)

Cool info michelle! He looks cute with his wife :) And he still being a pretty man (by the way i love the name 'Alessandro')

Stephanie - and two cute friends in the 80s

rjfb55.jpg
rjfbjk.jpg

(Hola)

Princess Stephanie has the same kind of body shape and build as the singer Madonna and Alberts girlfriend its androdynous but very attractive still.

Stephanie has the Body of her Mothers Family very athletic . But very Beautiful.

Steph filming some Ralley event ...

rsd2rb.jpg

rsd2zm.jpg
rsd4jb.jpg

(sipa)

Just a few day after she divorced Daniel ....

..looking like she thinks to herself ' Why's everyone else being such an idiot ...but me:(:(:(???' ;)

rsd7rd.jpg
rsd81t.jpg
rsd88w.jpg

(sipa)

Wasnt her dad there also ?

Few more from Hola and Paris Match

rsxv9i.jpg

rsxvh2.jpg

Isn't it Stefano she's with on this boat ???

Yes that is Stefano, you're right. And maybe Caro next to Steph??? Not sure...

tbhrc said:
Yes that is Stefano, you're right. And maybe Caro next to Steph??? Not sure...

Yeah...most likely...thanx, tbhrc...:)

michelle said:
Steph filming some Ralley event ...
I like these pics a lot, Michelle. When they first appeared it was said she was pregnant again with her third child together with Daniel. A rumour I had believed in for a short time as well. But not for long ;)

What's the occasion?

I don't recall the occasion for these two, maybe some of you know.

stephball1.jpg
stephball2.jpg

(Hello, Svensk Damtidning)

Faces

Stephanie in Stockholm

IMG_1958.jpg

(Svensk Damtidning)

Partytime?

IMG_1953.jpg
IMG_1952.jpg
IMG_1951.jpg

(SDT)

Faces...

IMG_1926.jpg
IMG_1921.jpg
IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg
IMG_1914.jpg
IMG_1901.jpg

(Hello, SDT)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy with Daniel

IMG_1910.jpg
IMG_1906.jpg

stephdaniel7.jpg
stephdaniel6.jpg

stephdaniel3.jpg

This one is kind of special. This is a picture where Daniel is in the background in the original one, still her bodyguard I guess. Look the way she looks at him. Secretly. (You can't really see Daniel in this pic I know. :( )

IMG_1899.jpg

(Hello and Hänt i Veckan)

kiina said:
From my old collection again...

Not too happy faces this time. :D

Did Steph get a parking ticket or some kind of advert flyer or perhaps a weirdo note?

Ann

Suonymona said:
Did Steph get a parking ticket or some kind of advert flyer or perhaps a weirdo note?

Ann

Parking ticket I'd say, or else why would she take it with her (when stepping into her car)? Donno...

I'd guess they didn't know whose car they were noting!

Of course Stephanie may be used to being about to park wherever she likes ;) and hence the face in the latter photos.

Would it ever cross your mind that *that* car belongs to a royal? Probably just another thing that makes Stephanie "normal". I like that about her.

Thanks very very much for the pics Kiina...I especially like the first one under the headline Faces ....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom