Princess Stephanie, Picture Thread: Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure? seems to me like it's been taken in a creche (probably the old one of the red cross, which they always visit for xmas) or do they have some sort of creche in the palace? I often wondered, because so many people are working there who have kids and they do want to encourage companies to create comapny creche places so why not go ahead ad set an example as Monacos second largest employer?

paca said:
You sure? seems to me like it's been taken in a creche (probably the old one of the red cross, which they always visit for xmas) or do they have some sort of creche in the palace? I often wondered, because so many people are working there who have kids and they do want to encourage companies to create comapny creche places so why not go ahead ad set an example as Monacos second largest employer?

Well, actually it was taken in a creche, but it said that there were the employees kids, so...don't know it precisely :)

Steph on the cover of 'Jours de France'

jv1b0h.jpg
jv1wnl.jpg
jv1x1g.jpg
jv1yl3.jpg

(ebay)

I'm trying to be sensitive ... I can be very girlish feeling sometimes, very sensitive ( my sister says) . proud me ;):p!!!
Buuuuut after all I'm a man ...

Steph, incredibly sexy :eek::):

jv3blj.jpg

(profimedia)

Keep on trying, Sebastian :p :D That pic is definetly great!

And to Monacos, I'm very glad you liked the pics! :)

Sebastian I completely agree with you on the last pic u posted!!! :D ;)

Are there more pics from that photo shoot?

Princess Stephanie of Monaco and Alix de la Comble present their line of bathing suits.
Source:profimedia

jzjsdu.jpg

Beautiful portrait of Princess Stephanie with great pieces of jewellery too..:)

k1cdhh.jpg

From Royalty magazine I found probably on ebay site..

Last edited:
michelle said:
My all-time-favourite Stephanie - pix :)

1. The 'Damn-we'll-loose-this-game' picture , Gelsenkirchen/Germany May 2004
2. Official 40th birthday close-up 2005
3. Portrait S.A.S la Princesse Stéphanie
4.Portrait picture to feature an article about Stephanie's fight against AIDS
5.Official close-up portrait Elle Magazine 1997
6. Princess Stephanie holding her godson Andrea Casiraghi
7. Dinner after official ignuration of the 'Grimaldi Forum' 2000

(personal col. + abacapress)

I REALLY like number five. That's possibly my fav. pic of her, like ever.

A very cute one, Steph skiing ....

k4jc0p.jpg

(corbis)

monaco70s said:
Wonderful picture! Do u happen to know when was it taken?

I've no idea... I only know it was taken n Courchevel.

Thank you for that really great pic, Michelle - no matter when it was taken ;)

Tosca said:
Princess Stephanie in the '80 (from Paris Match via Ebay).
step760rd.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2176/step760rd.jpg
SHE LOOKS ATTRACTIVE THOUGH SHE LOOKS LIKE A BOY TRYING TO DRESS IN WOMENS SWIMWEAR VERY BOYISH ALL THE WAY THROUGH EXCEPT FOR HER VOICE.
SHE HAS NO WAIST HIPS THIGHS BUTT NO WOMANLY ARMS EVEN OR EVEN A FEMMININE FACE ITS DEFINTLEY VERY BOYISH IN SOME IN THE PICS I THOUGHT THAT WAS A BOY FOR SURE SHE HAS THE FIGURE LIKE OF 15 YEAR OLD BOY OR PREPUBESCENT,( GIRL BEFORE PUBERTY) WAY TOO SKINNY IN THIS PIC TOO STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN NOT A FEMMININE OR WOMANLY FIGURE WHATSOEVER LOOKS LIKE A BOY IN MANY PICTURES OF HER SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE COULD PASS FOR A BOY THE WHOLE PACKAGE FACE AND BODY SHE WOULD JUST NEED TO WRAP SOMETHING AROUND HER BREASTS TO FLATTEN HER CHEST A BIT EVEN THOUGH SHE IS ALMOST FLAT CHESTED ANYWAY YEAH SHE COULD DEFINTLEY PASS FOR S BOY YOUNG GUY ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER EVEN TODAY, EVEN MORE WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER. LOOK AT HOW NARROW HER HIPS ARE NO WONDER SHE HAD TO HAVE ALL HER KIDS BY A C-SECTION, WELL OBIVIOUSLY SHE'S NOT A BOY BECAUSE SHE GOT PREGNANT WITH THREE KIDS.

Last edited:
Stephanie and Jean-Raymond ( Camille's daddy )

Steph and Jean

n2y7g6.jpg

n2y9gn.jpg

n2y9vp.jpg

n2ya6u.jpg

(sipa)

They made such a wonderful match ...

Is that really true that Jean Raymond Gottlieb is Camille's father? Because Stephanie never aanounced who the father was.

De La Cruza said:
SHE LOOKS ATTRACTIVE THOUGH SHE LOOKS LIKE A BOY TRYING TO DRESS IN WOMENS SWIMWEAR VERY BOYISH ALL THE WAY THROUGH EXCEPT FOR HER VOICE.
SHE HAS NO WAIST HIPS THIGHS BUTT NO WOMANLY ARMS EVEN OR EVEN A FEMMININE FACE ITS DEFINTLEY VERY BOYISH IN SOME IN THE PICS I THOUGHT THAT WAS A BOY FOR SURE SHE HAS THE FIGURE LIKE OF 15 YEAR OLD BOY OR PREPUBESCENT,( GIRL BEFORE PUBERTY) WAY TOO SKINNY IN THIS PIC TOO STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN NOT A FEMMININE OR WOMANLY FIGURE WHATSOEVER LOOKS LIKE A BOY IN MANY PICTURES OF HER SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE COULD PASS FOR A BOY THE WHOLE PACKAGE FACE AND BODY SHE WOULD JUST NEED TO WRAP SOMETHING AROUND HER BREASTS TO FLATTEN HER CHEST A BIT EVEN THOUGH SHE IS ALMOST FLAT CHESTED ANYWAY YEAH SHE COULD DEFINTLEY PASS FOR S BOY YOUNG GUY ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER EVEN TODAY, EVEN MORE WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER. LOOK AT HOW NARROW HER HIPS ARE NO WONDER SHE HAD TO HAVE ALL HER KIDS BY A C-SECTION, WELL OBIVIOUSLY SHE'S NOT A BOY BECAUSE SHE GOT PREGNANT WITH THREE KIDS.

Stephanie has what is called an androgynous look -- masculine and feminine features that are attractive and appealing in its uniqueness. Judy Balaban Quine mentioned that in her book "The Bridesmaids" and said that in person, Stephanie was stunning because of that ambiguous sex appeal.

That's why she also had enjoyed a relatively successful modelling careeer (apart from being Grace Kelly's daughter). The 80's embraced that androgynous look for women (remember that Peter Gabriel music video "Simply Irresistible" where he had an all women/model band? Stephanie had the same exotic, androgynous look) and she fit appropriately during that era where shoulder pads were part of the look (she was perfect because she had naturally broad shoulders).

Steph was very much part of the 80's landscape the way her mother was during the 50's. They captured very well the look of their decades.

De La Cruza said:
Is that really true that Jean Raymond Gottlieb is Camille's father? Because Stephanie never aanounced who the father was.

Yes it is true Their are pics of Camille with Jean and Camille has his last name but that is Camille Daddy he is a really good father .

Canal + screenshots of Stephanie ...

n4z2n4.jpg

n4z4gy.jpg

n4z4sz.jpg
n4z508.jpg

n4z53s.jpg

n4z5av.jpg
n4z5hv.jpg

n4z5o6.jpg

n4z5uf.jpg

n4z60y.jpg

(canal + )

michelle said:
Steph and Jean
Indeed, they did...It's total nonsense, but since I first saw these pics back in 1997, I used to connect them with the idea of Steph saying "Jean, we need to talk, I'm pregant" :p :) And thank you for the additional screenshots!

iceflower said:
Indeed, they did...It's total nonsense, but since I first saw these pics back in 1997, I used to connect them with the idea of Steph saying "Jean, we need to talk, I'm pregant" :p :) And thank you for the additional screenshots!

That's crazy but I was having the same thing in my head, Ice :rolleyes:;)
It's probably the typical girlie thaught :p:confused: ...
...but if must have been somehow like this. After all that I know ( and the pix proove it too) Jean was sooo happy and proud .. and so he still is ...

That's indeed kind of crazy, we seem to share quite a lot of opinions..
Maybe in the end it's no typical girly thought but female intuition..:)

I wish we could see the proud father together with his sweet daughter soon, we haven't for so long..

iceflower said:
That's indeed kind of crazy, we seem to share quite a lot of opinions..
Maybe in the end it's no typical girly thought but female intuition..:)

I wish we could see the proud father together with his sweet daughter soon, we haven't for so long..

Yeah, that would be nice ... and to be honest I'm still wondering what it was that did not work between Steph and Jean ???

michelle said:
Yeah, that would be nice ... and to be honest I'm still wondering what it was that did not work between Steph and Jean ???

I think she must have realized that she wasn't as much in love as she thaught in the beginning. It seems they have kept a great friendship. They might have been head over heals in love in the beginning and later they found out it wasn't as strong as they supposed. In my opinion they went the right way and turned their love-relation into a friendship - that's good for Camille - her parents get along great, they're friends, that makes it easy.

michelle said:
Steph and Jean
(sipa)

Thanx for posting that photos, Michelle! ;) :) They really looked so great together..so I'll post one photo more of Jean and Steph walking and sharing laugh..Love Stephanie's expression..:) (Eastnews)

n5hrhx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom