Princess Stephanie, Picture Thread: Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dakodas said:
He prefers natural blondes.

She also prefers other types of men ... but still I agree with my bros.....as we can see the two are so cute together.

sebastian said:
Rod and Steph would have made a very very sweet couple.
Ewww, I'm not so sure! As friends I think they are wonderful but as lovers?? I couldn't imagine it!

Not only that Albert desguised as a cowboy... Stephanie desguised as a clown.
Albert's picture was sold for 1500 Euro , Stephanie's for 1000 Euro.... cash went to UNICEF

Here's clownie Steph :

i2v7v7.jpg

(bunte)

lashinka2002 said:
Ewww, I'm not so sure! As friends I think they are wonderful but as lovers?? I couldn't imagine it!
She is much too old for him too! :D His girlfriend (and new mother) Penny is 34.

dakodas said:
She is much too old for him too! :D His girlfriend (and new mother) Penny is 34.
Well, than this is really his own prob right. Finally he's 20 years older than Steph .. and generally speaking there's not much difference between age 34 and age 40, is there?

I just said they'd make a cute couple 'cause the pix are sweet - it's been totally hypothetical. They're very good buddys, everyone knows that. :)

sebastian said:
Not only that Albert desguised as a cowboy... Stephanie desguised as a clown.
Albert's picture was sold for 1500 Euro , Stephanie's for 1000 Euro.... cash went to UNICEF

Here's clownie Steph
Thanks for posting the pic, Sebastian, she looks quite cute :)

".....I love your smile..."

Steph in 2001
iem6og.jpg
iem6wp.jpg
iem74o.jpg

(Bunte)

Thanks for the pics guys...Stephanie is so cool and so cute on those pictures..I like the one on which Princess Stephanie is holding a flower..She is sooo young and beautiful there..The clown Stephanie looks like little Camille when Camille was a clown too, remember when Camille was made a clown druing the annual circus? I think that was two years ago..

Mahoogie said:
Thanks for the pics guys...Stephanie is so cool and so cute on those pictures..I like the one on which Princess Stephanie is holding a flower..She is sooo young and beautiful there..The clown Stephanie looks like little Camille when Camille was a clown too, remember when Camille was made a clown druing the annual circus? I think that was two years ago..

Yeah right... it made me think of clownie Camille as well :D ...

ive just noticed that steph looks a lot like Andre when he was younger in the magazine pic where shes wearing an orange jacket

A smiling and laughing Steph during the years 1994 - 2000 :)
Always so beautiful...

iqk3si.jpg
iqk41e.jpg
iqk4eq.jpg
iqk4mu.jpg
iqk56a.jpg
iqk4us.jpg

(HOLA, SEMANA, LECTURAS, PdV)

Last edited by a moderator:
WoW! Perfect choice of photos!:)

Some of them see for the first time..She looks so beautiful with long lighter hair! Her smiles make you smile back too!:)

Please have a look and make sure that an older photo has not already been posted elsewhere in this thread or in another thread. It just creates clutter and causes a thread to close much faster. All photos that are reposted will be deleted.

Stephanie at her old store in Monaco and the opening of Cafe replay store in Barcelona and during press.
Source:cover

iw7mm9.jpg
iw7n0x.jpg
iw7ojk.jpg

iw7ou9.jpg

Ianna said:
WoW! Perfect choice of photos!:)

Some of them see for the first time..She looks so beautiful with long lighter hair! Her smiles make you smile back too!:)
I'm glad you liked them - your new avator is a great choice as well :)

Beautiful photos of Stephanie

jaw9yd.jpg
jawa9y.jpg

(deadline - bruno bebert)

Thanx for those great photos, Sebastian!;)

So beautiful:) ..Love her outfit, hairstyle..So simple, and yet so beautiful.. and that smile:) ..November 1996..(Ullstein, ACI)

jgiqhi.jpg
jgjd4g.jpg

Thanx Ianna... great pix...can't believe they're almost 10 years old...;-)

Steph walking in Monaco 2003 ...showing that the princely family doesn't always have bodyguards around when they're at home in Monaco ( somebody doubted that, don't remember when and where the discussion was :confused::eek::rolleyes:)

jij33p.jpg
jij5hv.jpg

(abaca)

One of my very favourites:

jky7bp.jpg

(Paris Match)

Newscom had these pics as new offers today:
Steph in June 1988 and in February 1989:

jrac1d.jpg
jrac9g.jpg

Steph recieved beautiful flowers ..

jtm0yo.jpg

....from a young gentleman...

jtm3gh.jpg

...they fell in love ... any many years later...

jtm1bb.jpg

...she was searching for him in Avignon ;):p:D ...

(sipa, BdP)

Michelle, please tell us who that boy is ;)

And to Monacos: You once asked for some more pics of Steph together with Mario. I refound an article about them from 1988. Steph visited Mario at Teneriffa where he was building a house and planned to have a hotel. On some pics you can see the couple with Mario's parents, too.
jts2zp.jpg
jts375.jpg
jts6iq.jpg

jts3gk.jpg
jts5qs.jpg
jts583.jpg
jts5g7.jpg
jts5z5.jpg
jts688.jpg

(Neue Post)

Last edited:
Yeah Michelle please tell us who it is ;)

Ice thanks a lot for the pics, they're great! It's great finding more pics of those years :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom