Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Family Current Events Part 13: January 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

I think it's a new one, as Camille shared it in her instagram stories. And I think it's edited with instagram filters.

Hmm... you may be right (...) I recognize her more in this pic than in many others with no filter applied. To me she looks young and beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... you may be right, but her face looks much more like it used to before the "unmentionable face thingy". I recognize her more in this pic than in many others with no filter applied. To me she looks young and beautiful.

Maybe last December? At any rate definitely before the photos from the Circus Festival.

It's a stunning photo. Really a pity that none of her three children got her absolutely gorgeous eyes.

It's a really beautiful picture. P. Stephanie looks lovely, but... somehow it doesn't look like her... her features seem so much sweeter than those i used to recognize as Stephanie's... :ermm: Do i make myself clear??? :ermm:

It is a beautiful picture of Stephanie. A make up artist may have been the one to apply the makeup making the age lines (...) Whatever it was tastefully done to make her look very pretty. I always like seeing her smile. I noticed many royals don’t smile in pictures much. I read that it was believed smiling causes wrinkles....smiles make people happy. Keep smiling Princess Stephanie!

:previous:

Here’s the interview Stephanie has given:

Princess Stephanie as Patron of the Compagnie des Carabiniers honoured ten Carabiniers students with the corps insignia yesterday, May 19.

Louis attended the ceremony as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery ** gallery 2 **

Last edited:
Princess Stephanie attended the 9th Ladies Rally Vintage Cars charity event today, September 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Please note that this is a current events thread for Princess Stephanie and her family, reposts about the death of a former partner of Princess Stephanie have been removed as off-topic for this thread, please see this thread for former partners instead.

Princess Stephanie turned 58 today, February 1, and Pauline took a photo of her today ?

** Pic **

Lovely picture of the Princess.

That gazelle logo behind Princess Stéphanie caught my eye. I'm watching lots of Adobe Illustrator tutorials, thanks to finally having the time for fun and learning as a retiree, and its simplicity is amazing.

Stephanie and Camille went to see the world premiere of the circus cabaret show Delirious in Monaco on August 26:

** Pic ** montecarloin article: IL FASCINO DEL CABARET DELIRIOUS FINO AL 4 SETTEMBRE **

From that link you posted, did you saw this picture of Stephanie's daugther?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZxNI-Amt4/

Compare it to her grandmother Grace Kelly and the resemblance is uncanny.

Today, March 9, Princess Stephanie has given an interview to Monaco Info about the centenary of the birth of Prince Rainier III this year:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Princess Stephanie as Patron of the Compagnie des Carabiniers honoured the new recruits with the corps insignia yesterday, May 24.

Once again great to see her undertaking that duty!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Yesterday, September 10, Princess Stephanie attended 10th edition of the women's vintage car rally in support of Child CARE Monaco that helps disadvantaged children in South Africa and India:

** Pic ** instagram gallery **

Stéphanie and Camille attended the Duel Reality show at the Grimaldi Forum on September 16:

** instagram post **

Princess Stéphanie gave the start for the annual BEKING bicycle race in Monaco today, November 26:

** Pic **

Yesterday, December 21, Princess Stéphanie and Camille paid a Christmas visit to the elderly people at the A Qietüdine residence:

** instagram gallery **

On March 22 Princess Stephanie attended the Monte-Carlo Women of the Year Prize gala as part of the 7th edition of the Monaco Women Forum:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Back
Top Bottom