Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Family Current Events Part 13: January 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

On April 4 Princess Stephanie attended the third gala evening of the Femmes Leaders Mondiales Monaco (Women World Leaders Monaco) at the Yacht Club of Monaco. The association aims to reduce inequalities between men and women.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

On April 4 Princess Stephanie attended the third gala evening of the Femmes Leaders Mondiales Monaco (Women World Leaders Monaco) at the Yacht Club of Monaco. The association aims to reduce inequalities between men and women.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

I adore this red outfit Stephanie wore!

Also, it seems like all her children are involved with the Monaco activities;

Pauline hosted the Influencers Awards
Camille is the founder of @besafemonaco
Louis is Assistant of Vice-President AS Monaco

It is nice to see them present in the Monaco life.

Last edited:
:previous:

How great that not only her close family including her grandmother and her father's new family attended, but Charlotte as well!

And when you are the designer's mother you can even bring your dog to a fashion show...pretty rare..:D

Addition: gettyimages has another gallery of the show:

** gettyimages: FRA: Alter Design : Runway - Paris Fashion Week - Menswear Spring/Summer 2020 **

I agree it is wonderful that Charlotte attended! She is well known within the fashion world and will give the collection more press attention!

As far as I know the dog actually belongs to Pauline. She has an Instagram account for it, Mala Ducruet.

Wonderful all the family support - and well done to Pauline. Love the whole repurposing idea - even if I don't like some of the finished looks.

As far as I know the dog actually belongs to Pauline. She has an Instagram account for it, Mala Ducruet.

I think you are right, yesterday I didn't think much about the ownership ;) just thought about how funny it was to see a dog at a fashion show..??

The clothes for me absurd, but It's very noce to see Charlotte and her cousins so close , in spite of too many unfounded rumours about their bad relationship. Stop with the legend of Caroline against Stephanie, Stephanie against Caroline.

The clothes for me absurd, but It's very noce to see Charlotte and her cousins so close , in spite of too many unfounded rumours about their bad relationship. Stop with the legend of Caroline against Stephanie, Stephanie against Caroline.

Indeed, it's a real pity that these rumours are circulating for decades now..

** rex gallery from yesterday **

** pm gallery: Charlotte Casiraghi-Rassam : Première sortie sans Dimitri depuis leur mariage **

** pm gallery: Charlotte Casiraghi et Stéphanie de Monaco soutiennent Pauline Ducruet à son premier défilé **

In @eugeniagaravani Insta story there’s a photo of Charlotte and Pauline hugging, lovely to see!

I’ve never seen Charlotte so happy at a fashion show! And Pauline and Stephanie’s emotional faces are adorable. They seem like a wonderful family.

????? You are completly right!

Beautiful video...Princess Stephanie of Monaco and more front row before the Alter Fashion Show

Models and designer Pauline Ducruet on the runway for the Alter Fashion Show in Paris

Last edited:
The sixth anniversary of the creation of the association "Baby and Nepal" was celebrated in presence of Princess Stephanie:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Sometimes there are pics from the Facebookside :) I have no idea if it realy Stepahnie or a Fanpage but some new pics are here and there on :) Thanks for sharing some stuff here also :)

Good for her, nice to see her again :flowers:

Following an interview Princess Stephanie has given to Monaco Matin about the French Government's decision to phase out the use of wild animals in travelling circuses, a decision she criticises, she has also given an interview to Monaco Info today:

The Honorary Dutch Consul Arie Van't Hof today presented a silver medal to Princess Stephanie. The "zandmunt" has been held in honor of 250 years of circus culture, for the contribution of Monaco with its Monte Carlo International Circus Festival

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EoUcIPMX...jpg&name=large

:previous:

I think it's a new one, as Camille shared it in her instagram stories. And I think it's edited with instagram filters.

Back
Top Bottom