Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Family Current Events 12:November 2008 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i43.tinypic.com/112fm10.jpg

sorry i don't speak english very well but it's a new magazine bunte with stephanie and a new love

It's the cover of the German magazine BUNTE and not an English one ;)
They are not saying that the gentleman was her new love, but are
only asking "New Love?" - that's a bit more cautious ;) It's the same
gentleman like on the CARAS cover and it seems the cover pic was
taken in Auron, France.

Now we see how Stephanie Body is in such amazing shape , Her hair when she is running I find those pictures Funny . Thanks FILIPA . to me their are no pictures of them doing anything but what a trainer does with a client but with Steph you never know best of luck .

Now we see how Stephanie Body is in such amazing shape , Her hair when she is running I find those pictures Funny . Thanks FILIPA . to me their are no pictures of them doing anything but what a trainer does with a client but with Steph you never know best of luck .

At least she seems to have a lot of fun ... amazing :D:previous:

Thank you Filipa for the link :) The pics of them doing
sports were taken on January 3 in Monaco, the pics of them
skiing in Auron were taken on January 1, 2009.

Here are two more scans from January 3:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pics 10.2.2009

Princess Stephanie playing tennis with Christophe Pinna
(not seen in these pics) February 10, 2009 in Moncao.

I guess we'll see more pics of that soon as the pics with
her sports partner will surely be used for the other story again ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Looks like she got in a good workout , Steph has Great legs thanks Ice :)

Thanks for the pics, Ice.

Hope we'll see a lot more of her very soon as she's coming to Berlin today.

Stephanie looks in a great shape. It's good to see her playing tennis.:)

Glistening Seas

:easterbunny::) tennis is such a fun sport definitely a fav. Stephanie certainly seems comfortable enough with a tennis racket that's for certain. Glad to see her so happy with trainor. Although Stephanie never appeared like someone whom needs a trainor. but, it's probably because she has been so athletically inclined out of the spotlight eye that people tend to forget she works out pretty hard daily if she swims 5 miles a day like the press says-it seems

Pics 13.2.2009

Here are some bigger pics:

Princess Stephanie of Monaco skiing in Auron in the French Alps,
France - 13/02/2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Okay ... I don't get it , really... haven't heard anything about her not being in Berlin ...

Any thoughts?

Okay ... I don't get it , really... haven't heard anything about her not being in Berlin ...

Any thoughts?

I've read at bild.de this morning that it's just been a rumour,
that Stephanie had actually never planned to attend, maybe
the rumour has spread because of the connection to UNAIDS
-director Michel Sidibe who had been the guest of honour at
the awards show...

I've read at bild.de this morning that it's just been a rumour,
that Stephanie had actually never planned to attend, maybe
the rumour has spread because of the connection to UNAIDS
-director Michel Sidibe who had been the guest of honour at
the awards show...

Thanks, Ice ... I already figured it's just been a rumour.
So that's what happens when you blindly believe in newspapers... and don't ask for confirmation yourself....:rolleyes::nonono::ermm::ROFLMAO:

Princess Stephanie went skiing again. It's good to see her to be quite active. She played tennis last week and now is back to skiing.

Here are some more pics of Steph playing tennis last week,
it's obviously been a hard match, but a funny one as well :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last night Stephanie attended the 91st Circus Knie Show premiere in Rapperswil / Switzerland.

H.S.H. Princess Stéphanie on Radio Monaco starting Thursday 16th April 2009 (5 p.m.) to talk about HIV/AIDS prevention

Communiqué de Presse

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 18.4.2009

Spring holidays for Steph and her kids :)

Princess Stephanie of Monaco, daughters Pauline, Camille
and son Louis relaxing in Mauritius, April 18, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 5 **

Louis is very tall , Camille and Pauline look Lovely and Steph looks to be enjoying her vacation . Thanks Ice

Glistening Seas

:butterfly:Pics are su-perb!!!
:bee:Seems like the kids are all growing up quite delightfully!!!
:unicorn:The bathing suits are colorful and their Son is Tall!!! takes after the kelly side, it seems!!

:rose:Hopefully they are going easy on the sun tan oil !! :D However, they are doing great, it seems wonderful indeed!!:bee::rose2:

I think Camille looks quite a bit like the Kellys. I hadn't ever seen any good pictures of her.

Very nice photo of them all and her son seems to have really grown up since I last saw pictures of him. How old are her kids now? The youngest really does remind me of Grace :). Stephanie has the same body she did as a teenager, she looks more like one of them instead of their mom :flowers:.

Pauline is 14 and Camille ten, and Louis is 16. Camille does look quite a bit like a young Grace.

That's true- they look so very alike, I knew it was one of the Kelly's but I just couldn't put my finger on it. I believe Lizanne is the only sibling of Grace still living.

Lizanne is the only living Kelly?

In this picture you sent, royrules, we can see how John Kelly Jr had a great body

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom