Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Family Current Events 12:November 2008 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A wonderful surprise indeed! It's been ages since we saw Stephanie representing Monaco in official capacity.
Hate her outfit, especially the 80s shoulder pads, but hell, she could wear a potato sack for all I care - just glad to see her again. She looked happy too.

Louis looks quite dapper. :)

Last edited:
I'm not understanding her facial expression. What's going on with that??

:eek:

iceflower said:
A wonderful and rare surprise:

Princess Stephanie has represented Prince Albert at the Golden Foot Award gala in Monaco yesterday, October 17, and brought her son Louis with her:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** gettyimages/wireimage ** gettyimages/zimbio: Golden Foot Award 2012 ** belga **

Good for them! Now Louise got to meet Zlatan. :) Both Steph and Louise are interested in football so their participation is well in line with their personal interests. Must be great for Steph to share this with her son.

Think the outfit was stylish. Like black and white on her. :)

:previous:

Louise? That would mean three daughters for Steph :D;)

Here are some more nice pics:

** Estefanía de Mónaco y su hijo, Louis Ducruet, 'sustituyen' a Alberto de Mónaco en una gala.. ** translation **

** pp gallery: Stephanie de Monaco et son fils Louis succombent à la fièvre Zlatan Ibrahimovic **

When you browse through the pp gallery you'll find pics of another event Stephanie attended: the visit to the mental department of the Princess Grace Hospital on October 17. The department had been newly decorated with special paintings.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gouv.mc: L’art au service des patients **

iceflower said:
:previous:

Louise? That would mean three daughters for Steph :D;)

Here are some more nice pics:

** Estefanía de Mónaco y su hijo, Louis Ducruet, 'sustituyen' a Alberto de Mónaco en una gala.. ** translation **

** pp gallery: Stephanie de Monaco et son fils Louis succombent à la fièvre Zlatan Ibrahimovic **

When you browse through the pp gallery you'll find pics of another event Stephanie attended: the visit to the mental department of the Princess Grace Hospital on October 17. The department had been newly decorated with special paintings.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gouv.mc: L’art au service des patients **

Sorry. Yeah... Right... That's the name of my boss... :)

It's honestly so good to see Stephanie out & about on behalf of her big brother, and especially with her handsome son Louis, whom we hardly ever get to see. :flowers:

ps: love her outfit! :cool:

Don't understand a word she is saying but love her anyway. :) Her hair looks perfect this way. Thank you for the pics and the video!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think thats the first time I've ever heard Princess Stephanie speak and I love her accent!

Many thanks for posting the video :flowers:

Princess Stephanie has been in Lyon, France, today, May 22, to see the two elephants suffering from tuberculosis at the zoo of Lyon. The French court has annulled the euthanasia order that had caused a stir.

** Pic **

Last edited:
These are the elephants P Charlene referred to in her interview?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom