Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Family Current Events 12:November 2008 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little sensation!

Princess Stephanie for the first time ever has posed with her two daughters for some official portraits!

They were taken by Frederic Nebinger and will be published in French magazine Gala this week together
with an interview about the coming circus festival.

Wonderful pics and so great that she finally did it! :):)

** Pic ** Cover ** Inside article**

** Exclu- Stéphanie de Monaco pose avec ses filles dans Gala ** translation **

Long Pure People article about the Gala interview, with other quotes: Stéphanie de Monaco, le 'minimoi' Pauline, la 'dissipée' Camille : quel amour !

I bought it.
Nothing special about the interview but we learn some interesting things about the little family. Pauline next year will move far away from Stephanie because she want to do a photographic school and Stephanie doesn't really agree with that but she answers that she is an independant woman.She said that she spoke a mix of French-English-German when she lived with the circus.She said that she is the kind of woman who would do anything she wanted to, no matter what people will think of her. Camille said she is cool and discreet.
About Camille: She started to do theatre 2 years ago and she aims to be part of a "troupe (Florent?)", and she wants to be responsible of her grandmother theatre. In her opinion, she has bad temper, she quarrels easily. And also she still see her father (Pauline included him in the family member) ans she calls Pauline's grandmother (Maguy) "mamie".
Loulou is a grouser, and a very protective brother. When Pauline or Camille is interested in a guy, he asked about his name, his parents job, his marks in school.

I will scan it later after school :)

Last edited:
Such beautiful pictures. I, too, from the beginning have seen Camille as a Kelly.

It is great too to hear about their interests, i.e. Pauline and photography, Camille and theatre. How apt that this child should have such an interest in her beautiful grandmother's previous career.

I can see a resemblance between Pauline and Kate but as a sister act, IMO, Pauline and Camille are streets ahead of Kate / Pippa or Beatrice / Eugenie or any royal sister act.

The "Grimaldi" girls rule. ! (this includes Charlene, Charlotte etc. ) :flowers:

Last edited:
Ah those Kelly genes. Camille is going to be another stunning member of the family. She seems to have blossomed into a young woman since I last really noticed her at the Wedding. These are lovely official portraits.
(I don't get the need to compare with the Middletons)

Stephanie's children are a credit to her. How proud Grace would have been had she seen her "wild-child" become a protective mama, a role model and an excellent and loving parent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephanie's children are a credit to her. How proud Grace would have been had she seen her "wild-child" become a protective mama, a role model and an excellent and loving parent.

Hello, :flowers:

Is a white glove slap to those ladies who are behind the press people. Did not lost time, and oportunity to attack her; about is revelde spirit she had, a long time ago. (for my it was normal for her age) :D

These ladies are now biting bitter frogs in their own mouths. :whistling:

Where are these ladies right now, probably, filled with remorse, and envy. :ROFLMAO:

People change ... someday ! :lol:

Last edited:
Pauline is very beautiful in a classical way she reminds a lot of Grace especially her smile her eyes are more her fathers but her smile is her Grandmothers. Camilla is very stiking and really like Peggy must freak them out how alike the two of them are thats genes for you :)

Thanks for the pics. Great to see her again. Is this her boyfriend? I never understood her choice in men.

Thanks for the pics. Great to see her again. Is this her boyfriend? I never understood her choice in men.

I hope not Smush. That's one of the ugliest man i've ever seen!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wouldn't call him ugly at all, just not typically handsome.
Princess Stephanie looks very nice, and I love her hairstyle.
She looks happy too, so whatever the status of her personal life, she's apparently content with it.

Last edited:
Apparently, according to Bunte, his name is Mohamed, 29 years old, artist. They met at the Monaco Circus Festival and his speciality is Human Pyramids.

He matches her well known preferences, doesnt he :D

Here we go again... this woman will never rest on this matter!!! hahahahah
It's awesome, this woman is an example... never gives up to find herself in a special and comfortable place!!!! Our society is not ready for women like that yet..with power to own their life !!!

But, I have to agree... she could love somebody.... hummm....better because she's beautiful!!! he's probably a good guy cuz she's awesome!!!and that's what it is important!!! =P

yes I confimed they met during last Festival du Cirque....... I was there, he comes from Marocco......I never understood her choice in men as well....

Let us not get unfair and insulting.

Besides that it depends on character traits and warmness. We do not know for sure how they are related,
but what we can see is that they had a good time together, nothing else matters.

Here we go again... this woman will never rest on this matter!!! hahahahah
It's awesome, this woman is an example... never gives up to find herself in a special and comfortable place!!!! Our society is not ready for women like that yet..with power to own their life !!!

Totally agree :)

Princess Stephanie has recently been pictured again with the gentleman we've seen with her in Marbella last month.
Relationship or friendship, whatever it is, she looks good and happy :)

** Magazine scan **

Both Stephanie and the man (whoever he is) look very happy.
I guess whatever the status of Stephanie's personal life right now, it makes her happy and content - which is what matters, I suppose. :)

On May 30 Princess Stephanie and Pauline have been in Kiev, Ukraine and visited the Kobzov circus. You can enlarge the
pics, but the watermarks are quite huge:

** unian.net: Princess Stephanie again visited Kiev **

During their stay they've stayed at the Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv. A nice pic has been put on the hotel's facebook page:

** Pic ** source **

:previous: You are great at finding things Iceflower!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom