Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Family Current Events 12:November 2008 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pauline is a stunner. She looks gorgeous!

Stephanie certainly seems to be a nice person, good for her for welcoming Charlotte into the family.

Thank you so much. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

She looks relaxed, happy and lovely, Pauline too. But who is the lady to the left?

According to the article it's Mary-José Knie, wife of circus director Fredy Knie.
She is quoted saying that she has taken a shine to Stephanie when Stephanie
was only eight years old. So they know each other for quite a long time :)

Here's a google translation of the article Sebastian has found!

According to the article it's Mary-José Knie, wife of circus director Fredy Knie.
She is quoted saying that she has taken a shine to Stephanie when Stephanie
was only eight years old. So they know each other for quite a long time :)

Here's a google translation of the article Sebastian has found!

Is Fredy Knie the same Knie that Stephanie used to date, or is Fredy another one?

Is Fredy Knie the same Knie that Stephanie used to date, or is Fredy another one?

No no :) Stephanie had a relationship with Franco Knie. Fredy Knie is his cousin.
The Knies are a really large family..:)

No no :) Stephanie had a relationship with Franco Knie. Fredy Knie is his cousin.
The Knies are a really large family..:)

Yes, now I remember, that was his name. Bad memory. :bang:

Pauline's been looking so pretty and cute lately!:flowers:

I loved reading that article and seeing the pics (thanks for posting it)! :)

Princess Stephanie's love of animals so reminds me of her father and his love of all types of animals, even creating a private zoo in Monaco for these gorgeous creatures. And now that love has been passed down to her daughter, Pauline, how touching and fitting. :flowers:

And I agree, palomasie, Pauline is growing up to be a lovely young woman. In fact I honestly get her confused with Kate Middleton, they look so much alike they could be twins, sisters at the least. :)

Nadine, I share your appreciation of living things by Stephanie, and that Pauline has taken up the baton.
It must be marvellous to be involved in a real circus, and to have a kind of stake in it.

LOL. Both to her liking CSI and Lou staying away from circus because of the cameras. Sebastian, didn't Steph also like 24, but that isn't on anymore, I don't think. I never watched 24, or CSI, but I know CSI has been on for what seems like forever and a day. I've heard also that Pauline likes Greys Anatomy. I like Greys, or I used to like it more. this season has been a little disappointing for me.

yeah, I remember something about her liking 24, she did ... I know she also watches Law and Order SVU and I swear I could get her hooked on CASTLE ;) ... Pauline likes Greys and Desperate Housewives, Louis' a fan of Greys , too ...

Princess Stephanie to visit Ukraine June 22-27, 2011

HSH Princess Stephanie is to visit Kyiv (Ukraine) June 22-27, 2011. She will attend the first international circus art festival 'The Golden Trick'. It will be the second visit of the Princess to Ukraine.
Full article

The European Circus Association:

European Circus Association - Ukraine

The ECA Advisory Board Members:

Festival International du Cirque de Monte Carlo, Monaco
Dragone, Belgium
Cirque Arlette Gruss, France
Cirque Medrano, France
Parc Zoologique d'Amnéville, France
Sirkus Finlandia, Finland
Circus Krone, Germany
Circus Roncalli, Germany
Magyar Circusz, Hungary
Koninklijk Theater Carré, Netherlands
Stardust Circus, Netherlands
Cyrik Korona, Poland
Circ & Variete Globus, Romania
Nikulin Moscow Circus, Russia
Great Moscow State Circus, Russia
Gran Circo Mundial, spain
Gebrueder Knie, Schweizer NationalZirkus
Gandey World Class Productions, UK

The date on the pics is the 9th of June.
The visit was for French Mothers' Day (Fête des Mères).

N.B : Mother's Day (or Mothering Sunday) in Britain is in March.

The date on the pics is the 9th of June.
The visit was for French Mothers' Day (Fête des Mères).

N.B : Mother's Day (or Mothering Sunday) in Britain is in March.

Nice, :flowers: but too bad you can't enlarge the pictures without having an account. Which I don't have. :bang:

Sorry - I don't do pictures here - I prefer to write, and I have my own image website with thousands of pics.

There are plenty of users here who like doing pics, but I'm not amongst them :)

It's been the annual visit to the maternity of the Princess Grace Hospital either Princess Caroline
or Princess Stephanie make, it has taken place on June 8.

Here are a few bigger pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

German magazine "aktuelle" has some rare new pics of Princess Stephanie at the dog training - hard to say who had more fun ;)

** Stephanie - June 2011 **

Princess Stephanie has been on a circus vacation for a couple of days. She's been filmed last Friday in Bern,
Switzerland, where the Circus Knie camps. The spokesman of the circus confirmed her circus holidays and
that she visited her friend Mary José Knie, wife of circus director Fredy Knie.

** Prinzessin Stéphanie von Monaco in Bern ertappt (with video) ** translation **

Princess Stephanie has been on a circus vacation for a couple of days. She's been filmed last Friday in Bern,
Switzerland, where the Circus Knie camps. The spokesman of the circus confirmed her circus holidays and
that she visited her friend Mary José Knie, wife of circus director Fredy Knie.

** Prinzessin Stéphanie von Monaco in Bern ertappt (with video) ** translation **

Who is Fredy Knie? Is the brother of her former lover Franco `Knie?? Interesting because when they split up I have read that she left the circus with lawyers, after huge fighting with Franco. He is not present at the Cirque anymore? Or their relations are now normalized?

I did no know that she still smokes¨!

:previous:

Check out the previous page of this thread - following another visit Stephanie had made,
those questions had been answered then as well :flowers:

Princess Stephanie and daughter Pauline attended the award ceremony of the 10th International
Youth Festival-Contest of the Circus Arts in Moscow, Russia, September 6, 2011.

Great to see them there - both looked lovely!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom