Princess Stephanie & family for Fight Aids Monaco and UNAIDS - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sort of oversized and a bit baggy dresses are very trendy right now and i think she wears it very well. An extremly attractive girl with a high sense of fashion.
I'm sure the media will start to follow her with more and more interest in the near future... poor girl

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

If I am not mistaken Pauline is currently studying fashion in Paris, so I'll daresay she understands something about fashion:flowers:.

I always thought Pauline would overpass her cousin Charlotte in terms of beauty...

If I am not mistaken Pauline is currently studying fashion in Paris, so I'll daresay she understands something about fashion:flowers:.

I always thought Pauline would overpass her cousin Charlotte in terms of beauty...

As far as I know Pauline has just completed an internship with Vogue in New York.

In that gala was Gad's performance, too, right?
I so would like to see a pic of him and Charlotte watching him, but it seemed that she didn't attend his show.

Thanks, Iceflower, for the info and the video :)

Ah yes, that is a lovely group picture of the family. Looks like they all get along very well...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Charlotte did go, see the picture in the previous post by Iceflower. She obviously decided not to be part of the official entrance - maybe she accompanied Gad and was backstage with him beforehand?

Where is Charlotte? I don't see her

You can see her on the photo I've uploaded in my post above, I've entitled it "Lovely group picture", the same pic can also be found in the gallery l've added in that same post. She's standing between Prince Albert and Pauline.

Last edited:

I think it's wonderful that Louis has started supporting his mom in this noble cause! I really believe Louis has a great potential.And now that he has been given the chance, it looks like he has started thriving...

Thank you. :flowers: I've never seen the girlfriend of Louis Ducruet.

I think they have been dating for over a couple of years now.I only know of her existance because she is usally tagged in instagram and because I've seen her with Louis at a couple of events.

I had no idea for this girlfriend of Louis. It seems that the press does not deal so much with him. And that is very good.

I think they have been dating for over a couple of years now.I only know of her existance because she is usally tagged in instagram and because I've seen her with Louis at a couple of events.

Louis's girlfriend is from which country? and what is her family?

Louis's girlfriend is from which country? and what is her family?

I don't know, sorry. I presum she lives in Monaco, but I don't know where she is coming from... US perhaps? i'm trying to guess that as much as you do!;)

On Thursday, May 19, the radio show was aired again, the following link contains a photo and a link to a podcast:

** mc: Réécoutez Jungle Fight **

One more photo including Stephanie can be found at the official facebook page.

Last edited:
Nice to see her at this event, improving conditions for so many. What did she say?

Thank you Iceflower for the pics.

Thanks again! She has a lot to say. ?

Very interesting interview - there's still a way to go.

Back
Top Bottom