Princess Stephanie & family for Fight Aids Monaco and UNAIDS - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stephanie seems so fragile and sweet... She does a good work enven though she is not always in the spotlight!

:previous: It is lovely to see Stephanie back again! She always makes me smile.... Is it me or she did look radiant and yes, happy lately? She has been like that for a while now... :flowers::flowers::flowers:

:previous: It is lovely to see Stephanie back again! She always makes me smile.... Is it me or she did look radiant and yes, happy lately? She has been like that for a while now... :flowers::flowers::flowers:
I agree. She looks better in these pics than she has in a long time.

I've just seen new pictures on Facebook from the new edition of Jungle Fight. I cannot help but seeing a different Stephanie. It's maybe just the light. Her eyes look different to me. I've watched her for 25 years... Waiting for other watcher's reactions.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The Princess looks relaxed and in her comfort zone. For the rest I do not see that much difference at all, I must say. Just Stéphanie, as always.

I've just seen new pictures on Facebook from the new edition of Jungle Fight. I cannot help but seeing a different Stephanie. It's maybe just the light. Her eyes look different to me. I've watched her for 25 years... Waiting for other watcher's reactions.

Imo she used to have a sort of "deer in the headlights" look in her eyes, but in these last photos she looks very at ease, confident and relaxed.
I think she looks really good here!

To me there is a huge difference in the way she looks. Not only happy or sad, fresh or tired. Still beautiful though but not same Steph. To me at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Speculative posts have been removed. In addition to that please remember that attaching images is not allowed as to copyright reasons. Thank you!

She is very nice and i like her new hairstyle! :flowers:

I think it was lovely for almost the whole family to turn up and support Stephanie... i am guessing again we will see more of Steph's family in the coming years: they surely are going to step up with their duties while the twins are underage and Caro's children are quickly settling down...

Is great surprise happy indeed.

She does do a lot of work for the AIDS cause and seem genuinely devoted to it and also her work promoting animal rights. I've always found her sweet and engaging and was fascinated by her as a kid after seeing her perform in a show on Swedish TV. She sang out of tune, smiled but still seemed so sad. On another note I find it very refreshing how both of the Grimaldi sisters seems to age naturally. That their age is showing only makes them more beautiful.

Pauline is an extremely attractive young woman. However, she's forgotten to get dressed!

Caro's dress is super cool. :)

Steph's style is perfect. She looks at least ten years younger.

Love to see the family together.

No I don't think it's the same dress. Shorter sleeves and clear cut at the bottom. Pauline's was more "baggy".

Last edited by a moderator:
No I don't think it's the same dress. Shorter sleeves and clear cut at the bottom. Pauline's was more "baggy".

Maybe it was modified... or maybe you're right and they both bought 2 similar dresses!:flowers:

I like the pics of Stephanie with the elephants that intersperse the gala pics.

Back
Top Bottom