Princess Stephanie & family for Fight Aids Monaco and UNAIDS - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Stephanie together with Prince Albert, Pauline and members of the association Fight AIDS Monaco attended a ceremony to mark World AIDS Day 2013 to be celebrated on December 1st, at the Oceanographic Museum in Monaco on November 29, 2013. The painted sheets have been created by members of FFAS Association.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** pt gallery: Pauline Ducruet et Stéphanie de Monaco : duo mère/fille engagé et ravissant **

** nicematin: Sida: cérémonie d'hommage aux défunts avec la princesse Stéphanie ** translation **

** pp gallery: Pauline Ducruet tout contre sa mère Stéphanie de Monaco pour un moment d'émotion **

** hola: Paulina Ducruet vuelve a acompañar a su madre, la princesa Estefanía, en la lucha contra el sida ** translation **

Last edited:

Stephanie as President of Fight Aids Monaco and Pauline attended the annual auction for funds-raising for her foundation on the World AIDS Day in Monaco on December 1, 2013. So great to see Pauline once more supporting her mother's foundation!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

** gettyimages gallery **

** voici.fr gallery: Ravissant duo de princesses **

** parismatch.com gallery: Pauline et Stéphanie font monter les enchères contre le Sida **

** pp gallery: Stéphanie de Monaco, Pauline Ducruet: Inséparables et lumineuses pour Fight Aids **

** hellomagazine: Princess Stephanie of Monaco takes stunning lookalike daughter to charity auction **

Last edited:
Back in December Stephanie and the chef pâtissier of the Le Méridien beach plaza hotel in Monaco, Julien Beaulieu, presented a chocolate-raspberry creation that is sold to raise funds for the Fight Aids Monaco association:

** Pic **

UNAIDS has dedicated March 1, 2014 "International Day of Zero Discrimination". Zero Discrimination Day is an appeal to individuals all over the world to celebrate and promote the rights of every person to live a full life and dignity. The symbol for "zero discrimination" is the butterfly, widely recognized as a sign of transformation (see here). Fight Aids Monaco has joined in and Stephanie has posed with the symbols:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Stephanie has a contagious smile! :) When she laughs I can see Rainier!

Here's an interview Stephanie has given to mark the 10 year anniversary and a video of the summer gala, as well as some more nice pics:

10ème anniversaire de Fight Aids Monaco - YouTube
Gala des 10 ans de Fights Aids Monaco - YouTube

** 10ème anniversaire de Fight Aids Monaco **

** Gala des 10 ans de Fights Aids Monaco **

** fb: Gala de Fight Aids Monaco - 10° Anniversaire **

** gala.fr: Stéphanie de Monaco, radieuse, au côté de sa fille Pauline Ducruet **

In partnership with UNAIDS the Italian brand of costume jewelery Cruciani has designed and produced a bracelet inspired by the red AIDS ribbon. The bracelets are for sale in shops and on the website of the brand, a portion of profits are donated to UNAIDS. Stephanie supports this initiative and posed for some portraits with it:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

What a great interview. She and the charity are doing some fantastic work.

What do they talk about every time?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

She looks 15 years older than she actually is. Note: Sunblock = good, cigarettes= bad for your skin.

I'm sorry to say this but Steph is not looking good... at all

Love her voice. :)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:

This evening, December 1, the annual Fight Aids Monaco Auction Gala has taken place. Princess Stephanie was accompanied by Prince Albert this time:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

:previous:

Thanks a lot for posting, melina premiere! It must have been recorded yesterday, because some pics of it were posted at the Fight Aids Monaco page yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **

On November 27, the monthly radio show was aired:

** Pic **

She looks 15 years older than she actually is. Note: Sunblock = good, cigarettes= bad for your skin.

I have to agree; she looks very old.

Still Nice of her to support her brother at this time, if Charlene couldn't make it. I imagine she (Charlene) is terribly uncomfortable right now.

Yes, Iceflower, it must be recorded yesterday, we heard the interview only this morning on the radio Europe 1.

I was pleased to hear her speaking about her association fightaids, her life as mother and about the births of the twins.

I like her a lot

Back
Top Bottom