Princess Stephanie & family for Fight Aids Monaco and UNAIDS - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha i love the first pic and the funny face in the last one! i'm glad she has a new building for her organisation, she really fights against aids.:flowers:

Thanks a lot, ice :flowers:.

The building is for Deborah's asso FAIRE FACE AU SIDA, not FAM, but that's okay ...:);)...

And it's not been in Monaco, but in Sarrians, France, I'm sorry
for that..:)

The link for FAIRE FACE:
Faire Face
Nice music, nice artwork, nice site....

The work of this charity is linked to AIDS.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Certainly Stephanie has been busy no doubt, since not too many pics of her at Monaco events which she has been missed as well.

:thistle:Although with Stephanies schedule it must be quite difficult to do more than she has been doing as she has been quite heavily involved with getting the older daughter in a swim competition which we hope she did well.:champagne:

:rose: But also with the whole aids thing. Our collegiate translation is lacking and our computer translation as well so could someone translate the faire face a little for those of us whom don't have the translation??:heartflower:

Thanks , Cant wait till the FAM Gala , Stephanie very natural still beautiful

Stephanie eyes almost look Blue/Grey in the Photos

Is the Gala today or later ?

I love Stephanie's eyes colour! what are they, turquoise, light blue?

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: Indeed it seems that Grey is 'really' stephanies color that brings out the best in her eye color.

:hamster: It seems while everyone is busy working hard at losing weight. Stephanie on the other hand manages to keep in shape and makes it look effortless!!!

:tea: whom are the gentlemen on either side of Stephanie what do they help stephanie do within the fight for aids activities??:heartflower:

Princess Stephanie of Monaco attends the charity summer gala for Fight Aids Monaco on July 17, 2009 in Monaco, Monaco.

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8* *9* *10* *11* *12*

Belga Gallery

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8* *9* *10*

Love the greeting between Albert and Stephanie :hug:

And Stephanie Legs are :wub:

I like Stephanie's smile. She is so natural and nice. Thanks for the pics!

Thanks for the great pics from yesterday, reniapl and Radker18 :flowers:
Steph looked really great at both events, the dresses were a
really nice choice for her. The evening has surely been a success
again.

Here's the complete zimbio gallery, containing the already posted
watermark-free pics plus some more:

** Fight Aids Monaco - Summer Gala **

WOW! Stephanie has too much sun. She burns her skin to a leather.

Albert and Stephanie always seem so close, and after looking at some of the pics posted I have to say (if I havn't before) that Princess Stephanie has one of the best smiles ever. When she smiles she looks as though she is positively bursting with happiness:D.

:monacoflag::monacostandard:

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty: indeed-y PA too!! their smiles are one of the nicest aspects of their persons just brightens the room up!!

:globe: OMG whaaat we wouldn't give to own thaaaat dress stephanie wore!! tee hee great choice! such a good cause.:hug:

Does anyone know how the "Maison de Vie" in Carpentras is coming on?

Albert and Stephanie always seem so close, and after looking at some of the pics posted I have to say (if I havn't before) that Princess Stephanie has one of the best smiles ever. When she smiles she looks as though she is positively bursting with happiness:D.

:monacoflag::monacostandard:

This is true.I also admire the fact that Stephanie and Charlene are so close to each other.It doesn't happen that often ;) I want to see both ladies working together for more serious purposes,such as AIDS :flowers:

Thanks Sebastian good to see her glad she is still getting the word out for FAM .

Back
Top Bottom