Princess Stephanie & family for Fight Aids Monaco and UNAIDS - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stephanie has cancelled/postponed this event.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Now she has changed her mind again says Facebook.

Kind of understand the hesitation about having a party or not given circumstances but I think she is one of those who know that the show must and can go on... All her adult life is a prove of that and I think that is what makes her special.

:previous:

Thank you for sharing the news about that, kiina! I understand both decisions. On the one hand celebrating a colourful party so short after the terrible Nizza attack is indeed questionable, some may say impious, on the other hand the event is meant for a good cause, to collect donations for the fight against AIDS, and a large number of people have already been involved in the preparations. And life goes on..

Last edited:
the fightAids gala took place last saturday evening

Are there photos of this gala?

As far as I understood, the Fight Aids Summer Gala was completely cancelled for this year. On Saturday, September 17, there was a charity show and dinner called "Back to the 80s" with fundraising to the benefit of Fight Aids Monaco, but to me it seems this wasn't the Fight Aids gala itself.

** espaceleoferre.mc: BACK TO THE 80'S **

It seems Princess Stephanie did not attend the charity show and dinner called "Back to the 80s", but Camille represented her mother, which is great to see!
Together with the Secretary-General of Fight Aids Monaco she received the cheque for Fight Aids Monaco during the evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **

Odd. Where is she these days?

Nice to see Camille however. :)

In her role as President of Fight Aids Monaco and as UNAIDS International Ambassador Princess Stephanie - together with Camille - visited Mauritius to meet two partner associations of Fight Aids Monaco: Chrysalide and PILS.

Chrysalide is a shelter and rehabilitation centre for women who have been confronted with addictions and/or violence. Some of them live with HIV.
PILS accompanies people living with HIV, doing prevention and advocacy.

The visit took place at the beginning of November:

** November 3 ** A very cute photo ** fb gallery **

Stephanie has really turned her life around from her rebellious punk princess days...devoted mother, animal welfare activist, AIDS activist.

I admire her a lot.

Last edited:
Nice to see Camille present again! Is this a sign that she may increasingly become involved in her mother's charity work the same way Pauline is involved in the circus events?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

You may be right, I think so as well! :)

Yesterday, December 1, the annual charity auction took place again.

Princess Stephanie attended together with Prince Albert and Camille (again :)):

Here are some lovely pics:

** fb gallery **

On December 12 Fight AIDS Monaco celebrated a charity Christmas party in Monaco. Stephanie was present together with Camille, Louis and Louis' girlfriend Marie:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **

Camille and other supporters of Fight Aids Monaco have posed for a nice group photo:

** Pic **

Last night Princess Stéphanie , Louis Ducruet and Camille Gottlieb attends at a Gala Dinner in favor of Fight Aids Monaco with Stars 80 singers at Sporting Monaco

Belga Image

Last night Princess Stéphanie , Louis Ducruet and Camille Gottlieb attends at a Gala Dinner in favor of Fight Aids Monaco with Stars 80 singers at Sporting Monaco

Belga Image

Thank you for this update. She looked 80's :)

Here's a video about the summer gala including a short interview:

On September 16 Chicken Show Dance hosted a charity gala and donated 5000 € to Fight Aids Monaco. Camille and the General Secretary of Fight Aids Monaco were present to receive the cheque:

** Pic ** fb gallery **

Back
Top Bottom