Princess Stephanie & family for Fight Aids Monaco and UNAIDS - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Thanks, she looks lovely and reminds me a lot of Caroline in some of her facial expressions

You're welcome! :flowers:

Here are some additional pics:

** Jungle Fight Janvier 2013 **

Also on January 10 Stephanie offered a drinks reception at the Café du Cirque de Fontvieille to thank the "Restaurant Partners" who had supported the actions around the World Aids Day in December:

** Pic **

You're welcome! :flowers:

Here are some additional pics:

** Jungle Fight Janvier 2013 **

Also on January 10 Stephanie offered a drinks reception at the Café du Cirque de Fontvieille to thank the "Restaurant Partners" who had supported the actions around the World Aids Day in December:

** Pic **

Thank you again, I just adore her:flowers:

Yesterday, March 14, during the regular radio show, Princess Stephanie was presented with a new jersey of the Monaco Football Club reading her name by the club's director of communication Bruno Skropeta to mark the partnership between the club and the Fight Aids Monaco association.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** asm-fc.com: The ASMFC to "Jungle fight" on Radio Monaco **

** pp gallery: Stéphanie de Monaco : Une princesse de coeur joueuse de foot ! **

And some more pics of the Beach Soccer event last month have been added to the Fight Aids Monaco fb site:

** Beach Soccer Show 2013 - Album Photos **

Last edited:
Thanks, Iceflower, really lovely pics! Piercing blue eyes...I do like her, she always seems so vulnerable.

I like the idea that the sisters have continued with their work after PA and PC's wedding. Nice to see the whole family involved in welfare and upliftment.

I LOVE the pictures! :flowers:

Princess Stephanie looks absolutely exquisite! I'd die for that charming and elegant soft baby powder blue outfit she's wearing, but more than all else it's her e-y-e-s that draw the viewer in. Seriously, if it is true that the eyes are the windows to the soul, then Stephanie has the soul of an angel. :angel:

She honestly has the most gorgeous and irresistable eyes out of the entire family, or for that matter of anyone, not just royals. They twinkle like a leprechaun or a fairy spreading fairy dust all about, and they spark like a firefly! Piercing is an understatement. More like otherworldly...

The "Maison de Vie" in Carpentras has celebrated its 3rd birthday, Stéphanie attended the celebration yesterday, June 24. The monthly radio show was recorded during the event as well:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** fb: 3° Anniversaire de la Maison de Vie de Carpentras - Lundi 24 juin **

** Jungle Fight à la « Maison de vie » de Carpentras ** JT Monaco Info du mardi 25 juin 2013 **

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aulabz3LxO0&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRMdEFR_ti0&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
Steff, darls, you are 48, time to put those away..:ohmy:.....no one's looking anymore.....not even the staff:whistling:

Princess stephanie oldest children accompanied her to this here gala.

Pauline's outfit choice is gorgeous and Louis is becoming more and more handsome!!!!

pauline ducruet on Tumblr

Made me laugh. I think Stephanie still looks. ;) We all have our own vanities. :previous:

I have such a soft spot for Stephanie. And in these pics she looks genuinely happy, it is nice to see

I agree! Steph still looks good! She keeps it casual, fresh and sweet! After all that was said about her... now we can all see that she wasn't that unstable or crazy!! She manage to overcame all the difficulties that life presented her and raise 3 beautiful and adapt children!!

She's Beautiful!!!

Did anyone notice what appears to be a large scar on Stephanie's chest? This photo its visible. I haven't seen it before. I hope she is okay.

Oh my, what is it?? I must say, those comments about Stephanie at the end of the article were very rude. She does much charity work, and they concentrate on how Stephanie looks??? Not nice or respectful to said charity or Steph. I don't care what she looks like, she does phenomenal work for AIDS charities. That is what should matter the most. Thank you Stephanie!!

Back
Top Bottom