Princess Stephanie & family for Fight Aids Monaco and UNAIDS - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Stephanie has sat for a bust that will be auctioned a the Fight Aids gala tonight.
Here are some small pics of the making and the result.

** Article pic **

Hm, I don't know what to think of this. I wouldn't say that it flatters her :whistling:

Lovely pics, thanks for posting them iceflower. :)

I like how the family is extremely close, all of them, and not just the brothers & sisters and their significant others, be it spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend/et al, but also their extended family and relatives as well.

Regards the bust of Princess Stephanie, I sincerely like it, and note that it wasn't just the usual head & shoulders, but the bust as well, lol. :D

Tha National day in beige, Yesterday in black, today in black. CW style is so boring.

I am confused about these picture. This is a Fight aids gala. What are they doing in front of their wedding pictures? Are they still promoting it?
I don´t know what to think of the bust, everybody has a bust now?

:previous:

The large wedding photo has been one of the auction objects. Just like any other photo or painted
portrait of members of the Princely Family that has been auctioned during the previous Fight Aids auctions.

The two princesses were stunning yesterday. as they were beautiful at the night of the association. Prince Albert and Princess Charlène are always supporting Princess Stephanie in her fight against Sida.
Yesterdays, there were many photos to sell for the Fight Aids association' photos of Princess Grace, Photo of Princess Stéphanie, photo of the wedding of Prince Albert and Princess Charlène and so)
Princess Stephanie said in an interview in Pont De Vue that she enjoyed of the wedding of her brother and she likes a lot Princess Charlène.
Bravo for Princess Stephanie who makes such a good work for fight Aids.
I would like to see also other members of the family supporting this battle

Yesterday I´ve watched a short report about Stephanie´s charity work in a German tv show that reports about celebrities and royals,she talked about her work for aids and the importance of raising awareness for the cause because everyone could be affected from this illness.She gave a short interview and looked good in jeans,t-shirt and a red scarf.

Last edited by a moderator:
She should stop with the black. Seriously. Is getting boring.
Stephanie is looking better.

Nearly as good results as last year:

In 2010 the Fight Aids auction brought proceeds of 478 000 Euro, this year they've taken in 462 000 Euro!

"Thank you for believing in our project because we still need you" Princess Stephanie said.

The bust brought in 60 000 Euro, 13 000 Euro have been paid for a photo of the first handshake of Prince
Rainier and Grace, the same amount was paid for the wedding picture of Albert and Charlene.

And guess who bought the bust - Prince Albert! A good decision, I would say ;)

More information can be found here:

** Fight Aids : 462 000 euros sous le marteau **

Albert bought the bust? That is so cute :)

Princess Stephanie has sat for a bust that will be auctioned a the Fight Aids gala tonight.
Here are some small pics of the making and the result.

** Article pic **

I actually really like it, just don't think the Croix Rouge photo next to it was the right one to put in the article. :ROFLMAO:

Bonne soirèe, :flowers:

The Princess Stephanie held yesterday, in the magnificent, and cozy; Café du Cirque de Monte Carlo, a public ceremony held the initiative related to Fight AIDS Monaco out since December 1º, of 2011, together with the best restaurants of `` Guess Where ´´ a collections of funds for, obviously the humanitarian organization referred above.

Were collected from approximately € 14,000.00 since Dec. 1º, 2011, a remarkable value, and rather to encourage those who are responsible for the Fight AIDS Monaco.

For the duration of that time, les restaurants solidaires of Monaco, made the distribution of 100.000 Condoms for Clients, and his friends.

Le message est passé ... :whistling:

Fight Aids: Les "Restaurants Solidaires" de Monaco - YouTube

Is for a good cause; Many thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hello, :flowers:

I dont see Pauline, :cool: or Camille, :cool:

They are probably like me, soooo ... they like a lot of football to. :lol:

Thanks for the work (pic) Iceflower. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like princess Stephanie's casual look here, she looks great IMO!

Aw, Camille is hugging my long time crush: Mpokora :heart: Lucky girl...lol

Aw, Camille is hugging my long time crush: Mpokora :heart: Lucky girl...lol

Bonjour, :flowers:

I understand well what you say because I have also a niece teenager, glazed in the Matt Pokora. But I have 37 years old, I´m old fashion way ... :lol: I love :heart: Celine Dion and Johnny Hallyday - Blueberry. :heart:

Last edited:

On March 22 the Jungle Fight radio show has been recorded at the Explorer's Pub at the harbour of Monaco:

** Pic **

And on March 29 Princess Stephanie received a cheque for Fight Aids Monaco by Franck Nicolas, President
and organizer of the "Nuit des Associations" in Monaco:

** Pic **

Fight disease like Aids, it is always an uphill struggle, but someone has to do it. :ermm:

HOW DESERVES AN GOLDEN OSCAR IS STEPHANIE !!! :flowers: FOR THIS WORK. :flowers:

Thanks for the pics Ice. :p

Back
Top Bottom