Princess Stephanie & family for Fight Aids Monaco and UNAIDS - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The auction obviously went very well again, two photos of Grace taken 1954
on the set of the film "To Catch a Thief" in Cannes were sold for 41 000 and
50 000 Euro, a creation produced and donated by Damien Hirst even reached
110 000 Euro. Altogether the event brought 478 000 Euro for the association
Fight Aids Monaco - that's surely a great result!

** Fight Aids : 478 000 euros pour la lutte contre le sida **

They looked very nice. I'm very happy for Stephanie, her effort was succesful! :)

Some lines from the Nice-Matin interview:

"I am a spontaneous person" ..... The fight against AIDS is her standard (flag) ...... she understands how to defy discrimination and to hammer down the simple message: Protect yourselves.

"Nowadays I could not live without this fight, it is part of my life".

From the readers of Nice-Matin:
Stephanie of Monaco is a very great lady, with a heart, and caring for others.... The princely family ... shows itself sometimes more humble and active than certain members of our [French] government and our own president...

The auction obviously went very well again, two photos of Grace taken 1954
on the set of the film "To Catch a Thief" in Cannes were sold for 41 000 and
50 000 Euro, a creation produced and donated by Damien Hirst even reached
110 000 Euro. Altogether the event brought 478 000 Euro for the association
Fight Aids Monaco - that's surely a great result!

** Fight Aids : 478 000 euros pour la lutte contre le sida **
I think Grace would have loved this gesture of Stephanie's.As a matter of fact it sounds like something Grace herself would have done.
Intelligent way to raise monies.
Gotta luv this gal!

'Fight Aids Monaco' association president, Princess Stephanie poses with French
football player Pascal Olmeta on December 7, 2010 in Monaco, during the official
presentation of the 'Columbus Show Beach Soccer, Celebrities' Tournament'.

The event will take place on December 11, 2010 in Monaco, gathering high-status guests
from the world of sports and showbiz in profit of two asociations: Olmeta's 'Un Sourire,
Un Espoir pour la Vie' (A Smile, Hope for Life) and Princess Stephanie's 'Fight Aids Monaco.'

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** daylife gallery **

'Fight Aids Monaco' association president, Princess Stephanie poses with French
football player Pascal Olmeta on December 7, 2010 in Monaco, during the official
presentation of the 'Columbus Show Beach Soccer, Celebrities' Tournament'.

The event will take place on December 11, 2010 in Monaco, gathering high-status guests
from the world of sports and showbiz in profit of two asociations: Olmeta's 'Un Sourire,
Un Espoir pour la Vie' (A Smile, Hope for Life) and Princess Stephanie's 'Fight Aids Monaco.'

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** daylife gallery **
Stephanie looks older than she is,and on her face the shadow of souffering could be noticed,but she is so natural and she is herself

When I was pregnant I was tested for HIV as a matter of course but my dr. told me at the time that as I wasn't a homosexual man or an intravenous drug user my chance of having the virus was practically non-existent. Perhaps if I was a princess on the international jet-set scene he might have included that as a risk factor and maybe that is why PS loves this cause so much. I am fed up with people such as her telling us how at risk we all are when, unless one has lived the way she seems to have, we clearly are not.

When I was pregnant I was tested for HIV as a matter of course but my dr. told me at the time that as I wasn't a homosexual man or an intravenous drug user my chance of having the virus was practically non-existent. Perhaps if I was a princess on the international jet-set scene he might have included that as a risk factor and maybe that is why PS loves this cause so much. I am fed up with people such as her telling us how at risk we all are when, unless one has lived the way she seems to have, we clearly are not.

What?????????? You doctor is an ignorant. I can hardly believe a doctor has said something like that, and you have to be very careful on providing inaccurate information on such a serious subject.

Princess Stephanie supports this cause because she knows no one is exempt from any illness, and because prevention is the most important measure.

I am sorry but to me that is looking at the disease thru a very narrow view. Furthermore, AIDS has no restrictions on class, race or wealth. To suggest that only certain people are suspectible to the disease is quite honestly, a little judgemental. I mean, if that is the case...how does a Ryan White get the disease. He was a child.

I am no particular fan of Stephanie but I think she does (along with the likes of Elizabeth Taylor, Sharon Stone, and the average Joe and Josephine working to educate people) do a lot to raise the profile of AIDS. While trying to do some quick research, while responding to your post, I came up with some quick facts:

Here’s what we know about HIV infections in the U.S. (data are from 2006):
  • An estimated 56,300 Americans are newly infected with HIV each year.
  • There are approximately 1.1 million Americans who are living with HIV/AIDS.
  • The CDC estimates that 21% of HIV-positive people don’t know they are infected-meaning they may be transmitting HIV without knowing it.
  • People of color are at disproportionate risk for HIV infection. Nearly half of new infections (49%) were among African Americans, who make up only 13% of the U.S. population. Hispanics accounted for 18% of new HIV infections-and make up only about 15% of the U.S. population.
  • More than half of new cases (57%) were among those aged 25–44. Children younger than 13 years accounted for less than 1% of diagnoses.
There are a lot more facts like this and this info was procured from a US govt site. So with that in mind, I will say if people like Stephanie are preaching and telling us abou thow much risk we are with this disease, we are obviously not paying attention.

Last edited:
Thank you, Ice ...

- a few more pictures:

Olycom - News

This outfit and haircut is sexy. Steph looks young, fresh and relaxed.

I doubt my doctor is ignorant and I don't know who Ryan White is but if kids are getting it it's obviously through their parents being drug users, prostitutes or highly, highly promiscuous. Most people, including me, are none of these and my doctor was right, I didn't have it . Of course it dosn't hurt to be aware of any health issue but I do think that the risk of catching HIV for most average people has been exagerated in the extreme.

Last edited:
I doubt my doctor is ignorant and I don't know who Ryan White is but if kids are getting it it's obviously through their parents being drug users, prostitutes or highly, highly promiscuous.

If you are going to say such nonsense in a public forum, make clear it is your opinion, because as you put it, it looks like you are providing information. I am surprised you didn´t include homosexuality. That is what people said 30 years ago when the first cases appeared, "the disease of homosexuals and prostitutes". Fortunately, after so many campaigns about the real risk factors, people are not so prudish and discriminatory anymore. Of course, some, like you, do not understand yet. That´s why people like P. Stephanie and others aim to make the population aware of the real dangers.

Last edited:
I doubt my doctor is ignorant and I don't know who Ryan White is but if kids are getting it it's obviously through their parents being drug users, prostitutes or highly, highly promiscuous. Most people, including me, are none of these and my doctor was right, I didn't have it . Of course it dosn't hurt to be aware of any health issue but I do think that the risk of catching HIV for most average people has been exagerated in the extreme.

Ryan White was a hemophiliac who contracted AIDS thru a blood transfusion...his parents were none of the above. So I am not sure how you can fit his disease and death into a neat little box.

I think we probably should end this discussion. Its kind of obvious that you have made your mind about about AIDS and are not open to any type of to the idea that AIDS doesn't care who you are or what type of lifestyle you have.

Last edited:
sebastian said:
Thank you, Ice ...

- a few more pictures:

Olycom - News

This outfit and haircut is sexy. Steph looks young, fresh and relaxed.

I actually dislike this haircut on Stephanie- not my fav.....

If a hospital makes a mistake and someone gets HIV through a blood transfusion then that's not something that can be avoided by anyone's behaviour in their everyday life is it? All I am saying is that statistically there are groups of people who are at a much, much greater risk than the average person but that dosn't mean that ANYONE should behave in a promiscuous fashion and take it lightly. However the more promiscuous one is obviously one's chances of catching any STD increases so I think I know how to live my life without taking advice from the likes of PSOM.

Princess Stephanie as president of Fight Aids Monaco, paticipated at a radio
live programme in Radio Monaco, 17th December 2010. Together with other
guests, she spoke about the prevention, the risks of catching and the medical
researchs.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Princess Stephanie as president of Fight Aids Monaco, paticipated at a radio
live programme in Radio Monaco, 17th December 2010. Together with other
guests, she spoke about the prevention, the risks of catching and the medical
researchs.

She looks lovely.

I'm wondering one thing here. To me it seems they always talk about the same issues on these radio shows. Although I agree that the problem is huge and attention is needed (and I love new pics of Stephanie), what I don't understand is how this can be discussed so frequently on the radio with more or less the same individuals that are discussing what's have been discussed just a few weeks before. Or do they discuss different topics each time? Those of you who understand French maybe know this better.

yes l agree with you, even if it is never enought talking about this issue

Back
Top Bottom