Princess Stephanie & family for Fight Aids Monaco and UNAIDS - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

:previous:

Renata4711, I've moved your post over here to the right thread, see the previous posts about it :)

Thanks for that - I sometimes lose the plot..... so many threads :)

I was sad to see that the FIGHT AIDS MONACO website is not up-to-date. The most recent event listed was December 1st, 2009.

The imminent event with Pascal Olmeta isn't listed at all yet.

Thanks for that - I sometimes lose the plot..... so many threads :)

I was sad to see that the FIGHT AIDS MONACO website is not up-to-date. The most recent event listed was December 1st, 2009.

The imminent event with Pascal Olmeta isn't listed at all yet.

Agree with you completely. I looked at the FAM web page also a few days ago. Disappointed that all upcomming events were old and kind of good old history. Why?..

Now l noticed that news about FAM are updated on Facebook page.

As to the FAM website, it is clear for all to see that the site is not being updated.

The facebook site mentioned by Arual doesn't seem to be genuine - under "Likes and Interests" there is only the name and logo of Stars'n'Bars, a Monaco nightclub.

The facebook page is valuable and real. The website is worked on - Stephanie said it herself on the JungleFight Radio show. It'll be completly changed and layouted. I have no idea why it takes as long as it does. Hope it'll be up soon.
There will be another event radio show on RadioMonaco next Saturday 27th live from the Brasserie de Monaco ... maybe Albert will attend again like he did last year. Stephanie will be there - Radio Monaco : webradio musicale avec des actualités, infos sports, agenda spectacle et live djs.

... and still no update on the F.A.M. website, even though there is plenty to report now. Why have a website when no one keeps it up to date?

As already mentioned and predicted : FightAidsMonaco Website NEW

yes Sebastian, I was there so l confirm she is Pauline.

yes, l liked it. Very important issues.Very imprtant matters. l stayed there 2 hours. Congratulations to steph for her aids's commitment :)

What I really like is the fact that Charlene decided to accompany Steph
instead of Albert. Albert has had an evening event as well, so she had
the choice and made the right one in my eyes :)

Here are the galleries for the Nice matin interview and the auction today:

** belga - interview, November 23 ** belga, auction, Dec. 1st **

And another gallery from belga :

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga 2 **

Last edited:
As already mentioned and predicted : FightAidsMonaco Website NEW

It's funny. I visited the fightaids-monaco yesterday only to see the old site. And it's still there and alive. That maybe explains why so many of us, having the "old" URL as a favorite, still see the old site. :)

Hopefully the address will be the correct one soon?

I like very much Princess Stephanie, I admire her battle again the sida and helping the ill people having a best life.She is so kind in his interviews she is living whith her children far of the yeard,She grow up her chidren far of Jet set.Prince Albert and Charlene support her for FightAidsMonaco, We saw them when she opened a house of life for ill people.Charlene and Princess Stephanie are very good friend.But we never saw Princess Caroline at the gala for the fightAids, we always saw Charlene and Prince Albert supporting Stephanie and I am very pleased to see Charlene with Stephanie this evening

Caroline used to go to Red Cross Gala, i don't know what has happened.
But i agree that what Stephanie does it's really admirable. She is a beautiful person.

Actually I know of no other noble or royal that is fighting for a cause such as this one except for Princess Stephanie.It is amazing but she has turned away from the worldly almost and immersed herself in the crusade against this pandemic.She appears to be quite the lady these days. Monaco is a blessed place to have her..and I think in due course the world will come to acknowledge her strides for the eradication of this pandemic persecuting the world.

Stephanie lost her mother at 17 , she was with her mother in this accident, it changed all her life at that moment,then she made what she wanted, she opened shops for swimming baths, she sang, she was a celebrity in the world of songs and musics,but her loving life was not happy.But she had a big heart and helped ill people old people,poor people.She always had the help of her brother and then Charlene. Yes Caroline comes at the red cross gala, she is the president of the Amade, but Stephanie makes more, for me she is the princess of th heart.I like her very much and monegasque people also

Back
Top Bottom