Princess Stephanie & family for Fight Aids Monaco and UNAIDS - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fight Aids Monaco Gala "Tribute to Serge Gainsbourg"
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - MARCH 20: Princess Stephanie of Monaco attends the Fight Aids Monaco Gala on March 20, 2008 in Monaco. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4* *Pic5*

Fight Aids Monaco Gala "Tribute to Serge Gainsbourg"
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - MARCH 20: Princess Stephanie of Monaco attends the Fight Aids Monaco Gala on March 20, 2008 in Monaco. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

Thank you all for posting. Lovely to see her... so happy... so radiant. :flowers:

Pics 20.3.2008

Thanks a lot Radker :flowers:

Here are more pics from yesterday, I love the ones on which you can
see her dancing with Patrick Bruel :) Albert was there as well, with
that casual look he looked much younger than 50 ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **
** Albert 1 ** Albert 2 **

Thanks ice flower you are always so quick to give us new pictures bravo

You are most welcome, poeme38 :flowers:
Here's a link to an article about the evening,
including some more pics -----> Link

Here are some pics of Steph and Albert at the dinner following
the Fight Aids Gala honoring late French musician Serge Gainsbourg,
at the Grimaldi Forum and some of Steph performing on stage during
the rehearsals for that show :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

Here are some pics of Steph and Albert at the dinner following
the Fight Aids Gala honoring late French musician Serge Gainsbourg,
at the Grimaldi Forum and some of Steph performing on stage during
the rehearsals for that show :)

Thanks Iceflower I was wondering if their were Pictures of the Dinner Cute Pictures of her and Albert and she looks Amazing at the rehearsal .:flowers:

She always has a twinkle in her eyes!
Beautiful girl. Interesting journey for her life.
R.

Good job Monaco. You go Stephanie keep fighting for AIDS.

Thanks a lot for sharing that video, Seb! :flowers:
Steph looked great, it's always so nice to hear her
speeches and to see her kind of shy reactions. It's
also great to see that they had Charlene with them
at a Fight Aids Monaco event again!

Thanks a lot, Seb, great to see :flowers:

On that site I've found some pics I've also scanned in from
a magazine back in May - Steph with the special Grace
Kelly bag, some receipts of these go to Fight Aids Monaco.

** Steph 1 ** Steph 2 **

Thank you Sebastian and thank you too iceflower! :flowers: Stéphanie looks really great!

I'd like to know who the woman is who you can see following Stéphanie all over. She has red hair and is a "mature looking" female. You can see her also in these pictures, as well as in most official and inofficial events (except for beach pictures really). What is her role?

Thank you Sebastian and thank you too iceflower! :flowers: Stéphanie looks really great!

I'd like to know who the woman is who you can see following Stéphanie all over. She has red hair and is a "mature looking" female. You can see her also in these pictures, as well as in most official and inofficial events (except for beach pictures really). What is her role?

That's Christine Barca . She's Stephanie's private secretary and assistant.:)

Video of Steph in Carpentras:

Centre de Presse

Last edited:
French singer Christophe Mae attends a press conference together with Princess Stephanie of Monaco, to announce his support to collect funds for Princess Stephanie's Fights AIDS Association. Monaco, on July 25, 2008.

©PHOTOPQR/NICE MATIN/MARC MEHRAN - MONACO LE 25/07/2008 - CONFERENCE DE PRESSE DE FIGHT AIDS AU JIMMY'Z LA PRINCESSE STEPHANIE ET CHRISTOPHE MAE

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3*

Princess Stephanie of Monaco annouces that French singer Christophe Mae will help to collect funds for her Fights AIDS Association, during a press conference in Monaco, on July 25, 2008. Photo by Thierry Orban/ABACAUSA.COM

Abaca Press Gallery

Last edited:
I cant find any big pictures yet from the evening gala just some small pictures from Newscom are up .

All I can tell you is Stephanie and Charlene attended .

Thanks for keeping us updated Seb and Radker :flowers:

Indeed, Charlene was there, I'm not yet sure about Albert:

Princess Stephanie and Charlene Wittstock at the Charity Gala
"Fight aids Monaco" in the Sporting Club of Monaco. Monte Carlo,
MONACO - 25/07/08

Iceflower,
How did you find those photos in Isifa. I am registered and when I search for any member of the Monegasque family, it says 0 for results?
Thanks for your help.
I am happy to see Princess Stephanie has found a great call in life. She is trying very hard to succeed in this endeavor and it is a very good cause. I was also happy to see Charlene supporting her with her presence. She is looking better and better as she seems more confident in herself and her presence in Monaco. I wouldn't be surprised if Charlene helps Princess Stephanie with her foundation.
I hope we can see them all together at the Red Cross Ball next Friday, August 1st.

Does anybody know why Albert didn't show up he never miss Aid Gala with Stephanie?

It is surprising that P Albert did not show up at Faight AIDS gala, he must be busy with something else.
Steph looked younger than Charlene. I preferred Steph's dress although it could be longer. But Charlene's dress: too long and showing too much neckline.:rolleyes: Her hair & make up make her looking too old.

I just found this. It is old and maybe was posted here before. I found Shephanie's statement very controversial.
FOXNews.com - Stephanie Decries Condom Use Opposition - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom