Princess Stephanie & family for Fight Aids Monaco and UNAIDS - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

Here's a first pic: Stephanie recording her Jungle Fight show from the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters
tennis tournament in Roquebrune Cap Martin today, April 19:

** Pic **

I love these new pics! Thank you for finding and sharing. :)

Princess Stephanie has attended the Fight AIDS Monaco Gala at the Sporting d'Ete in Monaco, on July 9, 2012.

The motto was "Fiesta" and the dress code was "Gypsy" which explains Stephanie's look :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** gettyimages/wireimage gallery ** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

And here's a great additional gallery:

** purepeople: Princesse Stéphanie : Superbe gypsy de gala pour Chico et ses rythmes flamenco **

** hola: Estefanía de Mónaco: pasión gitana, solidaridad incondicional ** translation **

** monacomatin: La soirée Fight Aids en images **

Last edited:
I have many, many reasons for the "soft spot" I have for Stephanie: she is my age (shallow I know!), she is fiercely independent, she is a nonconformist, she seems to loathe being a "princess" in the sense that she does not seem to care for the superficiality of some aspects of royal life, she really loves her kids, and to me she is such a heartbreaking, tragic princess. The way her mom died and the absolutely repulsive way the press blamed Stephanie for the crash makes me love her even more. She seems so sad and lost at times, and I cannot imagine the pain she went through at a very young age concerning Princess Grace;s death.

Last edited:

Today, November 26, Princess Stephanie attended the launch of the 'Test in the City' in Monaco. That's the event she attended the press conference for on November 22. The AIDS/HIV test is free and the results are obtained within 10 minutes - as a good example Stephanie did the test herself:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga/afp gallery **

Here's a great large gallery with less watermarks:

** pp: Stéphanie de Monaco : Une goutte de sang pour l'exemple, devant Sainte-Dévote **

Last edited:

Today, November 26, Princess Stephanie attended the launch of the 'Test in the City' in Monaco. That's the event she attended the press conference for on November 22. The AIDS/HIV test is free and the results are obtained within 10 minutes - as a good example Stephanie did the test herself:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga/afp gallery **

Good for her!! She is terrific!:)

Yesterday evening, December 1, the annual Fight Aids Monaco Gala And Auction took place in Monaco and as a wonderful surprise Princess Stephanie brought Pauline with her this time:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Princess Stephanie looks much softer and better with her hair down. More power to her and her cause. Pauline is looking lovely too. Thanks for the pics, iceflower.

Pauline at the Fight Aids Gala: what a good surprise! Thank you Iceflower!!

Desmond Tutu and Stephanie obviously enjoyed their meeting, it's been an informal visit to Tutu’s offices on December 6, 2012, here are some lovely pics:

** Pic ** iol.co.za: tutu thanks princess **

** thepost.co.za: Royal visitor for the Arch **

** sabc.co.za: Princess Stephanie to visit Aids organisations on SA visit **

** sipa: Princess Stephanie of Monaco visits Archbishop Desmond Tutu in Cape Town **

I LOVE the photo of her and Desmond Tutu - she looks so wonderfully happy in it, and I think it is wonderful how she gives of her time for a most worthy cause:flowers:

wow Pauline is looking more like Grace everytime I see her!

Finally a nice long video of Stephanie's mission to South Africa!

French magazine Gala also has a pictured report about it in it's current print version.

** monacochannel.mc: Mission de terrain en Afrique du Sud pour Fight Aids Monaco **

** translated gala.fr article : Vidéo - En voyage en Afrique du Sud avec Stéphanie de Monaco **

Mission de terrain en Afrique du Sud pour Fight Aids Monaco - YouTube

Thank you Iceflower for all the Princess Stephanie information - she has a special place in my heart!!!:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom