Princess Stephanie & family for Fight Aids Monaco and UNAIDS - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

Thank you, FILIPA! As your link is a general one to the agency website and
doesn't lead to the pics directly for long, here they are:

Princess Stephanie at the Jungle Fight radio show on April 14, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

:D Back then I had also thought "Since when is the fruit topping considered as the cake itself?
Good old high-calorie days.." ;)

On Wednesday, June 1st, Stephanie received a cheque for Fight Aids Monaco from Giancarlo
Bizzio of the World Champions Club in Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

:D Back then I had also thought "Since when is the fruit topping considered as the cake itself?

On Wednesday, June 1st, Stephanie received a cheque for Fight Aids Monaco from Giancarlo

Wonderful. As usual. :) Nice too see new pics. Thank you!

Thanks for the pics. I hope Princess Stephanie keeps this hair length for the wedding. It compliments her.

And I hope Steph will dress for the occasion - keep your fingers crossed...

While I'm on - I have seen a Facebook entry from "Sidaction" (SIDA in French = AIDS). There is also a Wikipedia article in French and English.

Are there any links between Fight Aids Monaco and Sidaction ?

Perhaps a French user could help....

On June 7, Princess Stephanie made one of her radio shows for her association at the Television
Festival in Monaco. Among the guests she received have been French TV presenter, actor and
reporter Bernard Montiel and actor Patrick Duffy. I couldn't find any bigger versions, therefore
I've made a little montage.

** Fight Aids Monaco radio show, June 7 **

On June 7, Princess Stephanie made one of her radio shows for her association at the Television
Festival in Monaco. Among the guests she received have been French TV presenter, actor and
reporter Bernard Montiel and actor Patrick Duffy. I couldn't find any bigger versions, therefore
I've made a little montage.

** Fight Aids Monaco radio show, June 7 **

Patrick Duffy from "Dallas", isn't he? What brought him there? :flowers: Nice to see the pics, hoping for bigger versions of course.

Thank you iceflower.

You are most welcome as always :flowers::flowers:

Patrick Duffy attended the festival as the US TV series "The Bold and the beautiful" he acts in was nominated
for the TV Audience Award - in the end they won (again ;)). And as Stephanie was recording at the festival,
they got the chance to meet.

Last edited:

On August 4, Princess Stephanie received a cheque of 100.700 Euro for Fight Aids Monaco from
Cristina Noghès Menio, President of the Association of Friends of the New National Museum of
Monaco. The Association of Friends of the New National Museum had made the charitable donation
on the occasion of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's wedding and the couple had decided to
donate it to the Fight Aids organization. Therefore Prince Albert was present as well at the handover
in the gardens of the Princely Palace.

** Pic **

Love her dress! Thanks for the pic, as always. :)

This is the Word from the President, i.e. Stephanie, with nice photo of her:

Le mot de la Présidente

There IS an English translation, but one has to switch the language option, right at the top...

Here's an additional pic of the Jungle Fight show in September:

** Pic **

And on September 28, Princess Stephanie received another cheque for Fight Aids Monaco that had
originally been a wedding present for Prince Albert and Princess Charlene. The Monaco Project for
the Arts had donated 15.000 Euro for charity.

** Pic **

Princess Stephanie particpated in a show of Radio Monaco to talk about Aids on October 20, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Princess Stephanie at a press conference and on the readio show on November 24, 2011
in Monaco in preparation for the coming "Fightaids" Gala (December 1st).

Great to see her that relaxed!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Princess Stephanie as President of Fight Aids Monaco posed with members of Monaco's Harley moto
club on November 28, 2011 in Monaco during a ceremony during which three counterpanes to pay
tribute to people who died from aids were deployed. The counterpanes will be sent to the Names
Project Aids Memorial Quilt in Atlanta, USA.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/daylife ** gettyimages/wireimage **

** purepeople: Stéphanie de Monaco : émue, digne et toujours très investie ** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

Last edited:
These are pretty cool pics of Stephanie :cool:

This is a worthy case and I'm happy that Stephanie is doing charity for AIDS causes.

I'm not a fan of the rather harsh looking hairstyle, but she really has a great body, a nice figure.

Bonus points for her not being tanned and baked!

Last edited:
Really nice pic of Stephanie. And god, her eyes are to die for

Back
Top Bottom